What's new

Whatever

Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in as-Silsilah as-Saheehah (no. 1934)

So, we have just one Hadith Scholar who says that this Hadith is Sahih, and we have others who say it is not Sahih but Hasan? Meaning that its authenticity is not undisputed?

38624351_1524365561001524_4388030647369728000_n.jpg

Islamic question(s)...

Which bird is most likely Ababeel?
Are elephants native to Saudi Arabia?
What were they doing there?
Who owned them?
What is most likely mud clay stone in your interpretation?

Thanks for your commentary.

@I.R.A , @M. Sarmad , @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan , @Taimur Khurram , @Retired Troll , @Mentee , @Tps43

Others can guide you better but from my knowledge

The bird was sparrow carrying stones in their beak.

Well prehistoric records show there were but that thousands of years ago since the events you are asking preislamic Arabia..

They were there to invade mecca as a part of conquests by abreha

Abreha was their owner who came with an army to take control of mecca.. Basically spreading and consolidating his rule to the only area that hadn't been conquered by Persia and Byzantines.. He was a general or king of the kingdom of aksumite a kingdom formed around the horn of Africa which spanned from there to Yemen and parts of Qatar and parts of modern day Saudi Arabia... It is considered the fourth most strongest empire preislamic with others being China, byzantine, Sassanid...

Its really not weird to imagine an elephant army in Arabia.. Sassanid had elephant corp and could being their armies to modern day Iraq and syria with ease due to the proximity of their supply lines...

The mud clay stone could be brimstones but I heard stones when I was young...
Anyhow the others can definitely expand our knowledge.. :)

Islamic question(s)...

Who owned them?

@I.R.A , @M. Sarmad , @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan , @Taimur Khurram , @Retired Troll , @Mentee , @Tps43

Ababeel is translated as Swallow in English, may be the closest kind of bird.

Elephants came from Ethiopia in Africa.

Abraham built a rival church in Yemen and wanted Arabs to abandon the Kaaba for it. An Arab Bedouin went there and desecrated his church with feces.

Abraha’s anger made him attack Makkah with an army of elephants.

I don’t know the significance of the mud-clay stones. Allahu Alim.

Islamic question(s)...

Who owned them?

Others can guide you better but from my knowledge

The bird was sparrow carrying stones in their beak.

Well prehistoric records show there were but that thousands of years ago since the events you are asking preislamic Arabia..

They were there to invade mecca as a part of conquests by abreha

Abreha was their owner who came with an army to take control of mecca.. Basically spreading and consolidating his rule to the only area that hadn't been conquered by Persia and Byzantines.. He was a general or king of the kingdom of aksumite a kingdom formed around the horn of Africa which spanned from there to Yemen and parts of Qatar and parts of modern day Saudi Arabia... It is considered the fourth most strongest empire preislamic with others being China, byzantine, Sassanid...

Its really not weird to imagine an elephant army in Arabia.. Sassanid had elephant corp and could being their armies to modern day Iraq and syria with ease due to the proximity of their supply lines...

The mud clay stone could be brimstones but I heard stones when I was young...
Anyhow the others can definitely expand our knowledge.. :)
I think same as well

good to be back
Welcome back here as well :)
U
@Zibago @The Sandman @Hell hound @Reichsmarschall @SherDil are my friends from Twitter so I was missing u here as well

Islamic question(s)...

Who owned them?

Why don’t you read the Tafsir of Surah Al’Fil yourself? Trust me that’s the best way to understand Quran & if you still have some questions, come back to pdf and ask your friends. But before that, study it yourself. :)

@waz why wasn't Salman F not banned outright?

This is what he posted before he was banned from the thread...

upload_2019-2-6_10-42-46.png

He actually called Khalid bin Waleed R.A. & Umar R.A. terrorists and then went on to call them like ISIS. Along with other historical figures. That dude has lost his mind lol and he was trolling for the last 5 pages of that thread.

Isn't that grounds for a ban? I see @Awan786 got banned but why not Salman F?

This is how it started. No one tagged him or invited him to the thread but alas, he saw that one of his own/people like him had converted to Islam & had to come and troll...

upload_2019-2-6_10-46-28.png

Check the 2nd comment...that was how he started. Low balling with a single liner & moving onto a paragraph that's above.

Back
Top Bottom