What's new

Whatever

24DB8427-37EB-48FE-98D0-F45B29BB4431.jpeg

@Nilgiri @The Sandman @Valar. @Mentee @Signalian @RealNapster @Starlord @Well.wisher @Dawood Ibrahim @Reichsmarschall @Retired Troll

Which bird is most likely Ababeel?

Swallows.

Are elephants native to Saudi Arabia?

No.

What were they doing there?

They were brought to conquer the region.

Who owned them?

An east African military commander.

What is most likely mud clay stone in your interpretation?

Are you referring to those stones a man in Saudi Arabia found? In my opinion, they could have been dropped by the birds.

So, we have just one Hadith Scholar who says that this Hadith is Sahih, and we have others who say it is not Sahih but Hasan? Meaning that its authenticity is not undisputed?

The Salafi source is the only one I could find online. They are stricter than Sunnis when it comes to hadith.

Regardless of Sahih or Hasan, they will both be authentic in Sunni Islam.

Probably best to ask a local scholar of hadith about it.

@M. Sarmad I don't know what's up with the Muslims, especially Pakistanis (not talking about you, just in general), of PDF. Does everything have to be in the Quran in detailed form for them to accept it?

The Namaz isn't talked about in detail in the Quran but we have Surah Kahf which has been mentioned by multiple scholars of different schools to be a protection against Dajjal.

On the other hand, one logical question would be as to why Isa R.A would be returning if not to kill Dajjal? It has been said (if you didn't know about it earlier) that he will return after the Mahdi & Dajjal have appeared, to kill the latter.

More than 90% of the Muslim world believes in the return of the Mahdi, Ad-Dajjal, Isa ibn Maryam R.A. but on PDF....I see such stark remarks...someone even went on to say that they're no different from the myths of the Egyptions & the Greeks...

Muhammad SAW had already told in his speeches against Dajjal that every Messenger & Prophet before him warned his People about Dajjal, so there you go, we aren't copying any "myth" but those myths are distorted versions of the warnings given to the people of the past.

As for the mention of Dajjal in the Hadiths...the evidence is below.

https://sunnah.com/muslim/1/305 Sahih
https://sunnah.com/urn/740770 Sahih again
https://sunnah.com/bukhari/92/68 from Kitab Al Fitn (Book of Afflictions & End of the World)

I'll post more material if anyone's interested or wants to talk more on this.

Not advisable.

I'll post it here instead of making threads. Also, I'm a pretty chill dude if you haven't noticed by now. :D So I won't be having any "fits of anger" while posting the material or replying.

I'll stop posting/replying if the audience turns into the reason why the other thread was locked. :)

I'll post it here instead of making threads. Also, I'm a pretty chill dude if you haven't noticed by now. :D So I won't be having any "fits of anger" while posting the material or replying.

I'll stop posting/replying if the audience turns into the reason why the other thread was locked. :)

Your call boss. I would still advise not doing it. You may be chill but ......

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom