What's new

Whatever

اسلام عليكم
I wanted to ask members about how one becomes a Senior Member or an Elite member and are 'Professional' members serving in the military? (If not, then what does it mean)
And what are positive and negative ratings.
Jazak Allah

@M. Sarmad I don't know what's up with the Muslims, especially Pakistanis (not talking about you, just in general), of PDF. Does everything have to be in the Quran in detailed form for them to accept it?

The Namaz isn't talked about in detail in the Quran but we have Surah Kahf which has been mentioned by multiple scholars of different schools to be a protection against Dajjal.

On the other hand, one logical question would be as to why Isa R.A would be returning if not to kill Dajjal? It has been said (if you didn't know about it earlier) that he will return after the Mahdi & Dajjal have appeared, to kill the latter.

More than 90% of the Muslim world believes in the return of the Mahdi, Ad-Dajjal, Isa ibn Maryam R.A. but on PDF....I see such stark remarks...someone even went on to say that they're no different from the myths of the Egyptions & the Greeks...

Muhammad SAW had already told in his speeches against Dajjal that every Messenger & Prophet before him warned his People about Dajjal, so there you go, we aren't copying any "myth" but those myths are distorted versions of the warnings given to the people of the past.

As for the mention of Dajjal in the Hadiths...the evidence is below.

https://sunnah.com/muslim/1/305 Sahih
https://sunnah.com/urn/740770 Sahih again
https://sunnah.com/bukhari/92/68 from Kitab Al Fitn (Book of Afflictions & End of the World)

I'll post more material if anyone's interested or wants to talk more on this.

Thanks for the wisdom brother.

PDF Pakistanis don’t represent actual Pakistanis. Many people here have strange views and ideas.

Most Pakistanis are nationalistic and also religious. Pakistanis are very proud of their Islamic identity.

اسلام عليكم
I wanted to ask members about how one becomes a Senior Member or an Elite member and are 'Professional' members serving in the military? (If not, then what does it mean)
And what are positive and negative ratings.
Jazak Allah
For becoming a senior and elite member you gotta have certain # of posts.
And professionals are those who actually does have some good knowledge on specific matters and/or affiliated to field, somehow.

Positive and negative ratings can be given only by the mods, admins/management, and TTs and yes people with professional titles too have this privilege.

konsa Match?

how luxurious is apki Life Bibi?

Tha ak. Bus aap be khabar rahe To jeet gaye na.

luxurious life ko define karo. Mujhe To chai bhi mil jaye to lagay luxurious life h meri

For becoming a senior and elite member you gotta have certain # of posts.
And professionals are those who actually does have some good knowledge on specific matters and/or affiliated to field, somehow.

Positive and negative ratings can be given only by the mods, admins/management, and TTs and yes people with professional titles too have this privilege.

Eddi aap brahmin

Tha ak. Bus aap be khabar rahe To jeet gaye na.

luxurious life ko define karo. Mujhe To chai bhi mil jaye to lagay luxurious life h meri

See i told You.

People who treat Life as a luxury watch Cricket.

even papua new guinea. they were taught Cricket as a tool to replace ethnic bloodshed. but they modified it beyond recognition.

per apko ab Kia kahen. aap chai-zada ho

See i told You.

People who treat Life as a luxury watch Cricket.

even papua new guinea. they were taught Cricket as a tool to replace ethnic bloodshed. but they modified it beyond recognition.

per apko ab Kia kahen. aap chai-zada ho

Well cricket and a cup of chai? Is ko kia kahen ge?

Back
Top Bottom