What's new

Whatever

.If he wants it reversed

I certainly do not want that....once done...it serves a larger purpose anyway :D

Like I said, I do not really care about + or - ratings....they are good amusement and draw attention more than anything else.

@Dubious I would just like to say you are doing a great job dear. I really really did enjoy reading that series of posts you made near the end of the django-bye thread....really struck a deep chord with me. Wish I could give you + rating for those.

I certainly do not want that....once done...it serves a larger purpose anyway :D

Like I said, I do not really care about + or - ratings....they are good amusement and draw attention more than anything else.
Honestly speaking in 1 given day I go through so many reports and give out ratings, infarct and ban and also try to resolve it with reasoning that I dont recall even giving you a rating :unsure:

I had to re read the thread you had mentioned to figure out what had happened...But yea tomato farmer isnt polite! Why tomato?

@Dubious I would just like to say you are doing a great job dear. I really really did enjoy reading that series of posts you made near the end of the django-bye thread....really struck a deep chord with me. Wish I could give you + rating for those.
Which one? :o:

I only come online at night...and I swear I dont remembermuch the next morning like you are talking about yesterday's events...they are not very clear in my memory :p:

Honestly speaking in 1 given day I go through so many reports and give out ratings, infarct and ban and also try to resolve it with reasoning that I dont recall even giving you a rating :unsure:

I had to re read the thread you had mentioned to figure out what had happened...But yea tomato farmer isnt polite! Why tomato?

Honestly friend, it was just to show hellfire some fun (as I saw it)....its really water off duck's back for me tbh (you were right to give me one with the info you had...lets leave it at that).

As for the tomato stuff....you will have to ask Bharwana about it....he brought it up first to kind of ironically self-depreciate himself (and put me right back on the spot). He is actually a really big hearted jovial kinda guy, past anything else he may project. I believe he is a landowner (so grows lot of produce incl tomatoes on that land)....and is proud to be one....so uses that label for various reasons when getting into banter with me on some topics.

Which one? :o:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/good-bye-folks.595303/page-24#post-11081265

and a few before and after that too...(a good series on what deep morality really is...and how it should be shown to be impermeable....rather than clamouring for retribution due to one's own weakness and likely self-doubt of that morality to begin with).

@Hell hound @The Sandman @Tps43

My young friends ......... life is too short. If anyone from you can convey my message to django ...... just tell him that in last two days ......... I thought and wished countless times that only if I could get five more minutes to spend with my friend, take him to some chay ka dhaba, sit with him, ask him how he is feeling inside, ask him if I can help him in anyway ..... ask him things just to listen to him ........ but I can't now. Though django has virtual persona and friends here ...... but they are part of his life and may be beyond internet in real domain. I don't wish any ill to anyone but some things are not for us to decide .... they just happen and we are too late then, left wishing and wanting .... to no avail. "Musalman museebat may gabraya nai karta" ..... if you think you are on the right then stand your ground and fight for it. Quitting isn't an option for Musalman.

Whatever I could understand ..... based on that for PDF management ..

Doing justice is hard sometimes, but that shouldn't stop us from being just.
done bro

I'm thinking of talking to houndy about this django bhai ko atleast inform krdein situation ke baare mein
bata dia hay waiting for reply

Me and Parsi doc friend here have very clear terms of engagement, we are friends but if suppose it ever comes a time, where we have to kill each other for our causes, we will.

Respect!

It's really the highest form of friendship if you think about it. You are not being dishonest to each other about any thing....esp the final thing that matters.

There are righteous ppl...even friends and relatives on both sides of a conflict...but in the end you have to believe in your cause above all of that...and leave it to the greatest power of all to tell you in the end who was right and wrong. Dithering/doubt just opens up immorality (and you should have thought of it all long before...and there is plenty of time after if you survive too)....if you truly respect someone, you will not stay your hand when the time comes...and he hopefully wont stay his. The mighty Bhim gave Vikarn a chance to leave for he was clearly righteous, but Vikarn said no...I will die...but you must fight me if you respect me...and so Bhim did and slew him....and lamented after.

@padamchen

It's very simple ustaad. If he loves his prophet so much, why would he tag the same kaafir bhartis to look at those pictures and discuss thickness of thighs and ect. ect. If he loves his prophet so much why wouldn't he think, I wonder what my prophet would say to me regarding looking at these women and exhibiting almost kanjar like behavior by inviting kaafirs to look at them as well.

We all have flaws and chances are he's a much better Muslim than myself, but I cannot ignore this hypocrisy in front of me If I am to be honest.

*Complains about people giving too much attention to django...*

*...proceeds to give too much attention to django himself*

Amateur!

Also how do you know all these details on the guy if you weren't follow him around everywhere having a look see to begin with?

In the end you need not worry about his "hypocrisy"....we are all hypocrites to some level, and we will all have to explain it in the end to the one that matters in the end...and HE can decide in the end with all the facts, contexts..and true heart of the person (unknown to anyone but HIM) etc.

But in the interim, it is silly trying to get into the game of who is indulging in such "more" or "less" than yourself. Judge not, lest you be judged.

BTW How do you even live in the jahil+kuffar den of scum and villainy that is the US? LOL. However you tolerate that...simply use the same way here....live and let live ;) When someone comes to annoyingly preach and change the way your living....then smack em across the mouth for sure and thump their head in if needed too...but only then.

Oh that! :D

I feel I need to drag some of these kids and teach them Quran with translations!

Indeed the best among us are those who learn the Holy Qur'an and teach it to the others.

What I have observed is that your understanding of Islam has shifted from traditional/orthodox to rational/tolerant over the years. Most probably because you, unlike the majority of Muslims, decided to read the Holy Qur'an and try understand it yourself.

:tup:

Last edited:
Man thats pretty ghey dude. Dafuq
Bro that man or whatever few months back looking for silicon butt paddings desperately not only on this forums but others as well....what you can expect from him....? why he need that thing?

I will take your word any day. I know you will not lie. What shocks me is the <inserted> identity of the <close insertion> individual concerned.

Maybe that needs to be elaborated, to avoid being thought to be a hypocrite.

I am not religious, not in the sense that people go through the motions every day of their lives, and feel smug and satisfied that they are close to God, to Allah, to Sri Krishna, to Sri Rama, to Ma Kali, to Murugan, to Jesus son of God, whatever. I have belief in something transcendental and it is something that I will never discuss in public; it is private and personal, and does not take rituals and observances into account. But that is my belief, and it is not necessary that anybody else shares it. If somebody else has a different way of explaining the great puzzle that is existence, then good for him (or her). Unless some of the rituals and observances harm other individuals, or society, or humanity at large, I will leave it alone - one of our friends used the term 'indifference'. Taunting him about what he believes is impolite, it is rude, it is wounding, it is offensive, it is hateful and it is not tolerable, in increasing order of being unacceptable, from a minor discourtesy to a major offence. In the worse cases, the less desirable part of the spectrum, it is worthy of correction.

As for this instance, I had known the person and admired and liked him for his knowledge of military history, and the pain he took to bring facts before us, and for his detachment from social or political wrangles and quarrels.

It came as a shock to me to read Django's post about his impending departure, and the shock deepened as I read more and more posts. It reached its maximum on realising the identity of the person, on his indifference to the pain caused, and on his unwillingness to come forward to assuage the pain. If he were to ask me, I would say, wounding another person's religious belief is a painful punishment to inflict on that person, and is never justified. Not unless in an academic or open-ended discussion, where both sides realise that the subject under discussion is not to be bounded.

I hope others who have no hate or inverted bigotry in their hearts will join me in wishing that the person causing pain should come forward - voluntarily - and heal the pain, and should abjure such action for ever, on line or in real life, and keep religion out of the list of topics that may be discussed in a public forum.

@I.R.A
@Maarkhoor
@lastofthepatriots

I request you to read my post above. Your regard and esteem is valuable to me, our occasional disagreements and my own bad-tempered outbursts apart, and I would like you to understand that the vast majority of Indians would subscribe unhesitatingly to the credo above. The few offensive ones you may have met are very peculiar exceptions to the rule.

Joe you taking the austerlitz thing a tad too much. Respect him or hate him.....he forgot (or ignored) the very thing he clearly knew (his display pic speaking volumes to it, if his threads/posts cannot convince anyone otherwise).

The strength of the Roman legion has always been in its formations...when the formations are strong and directed well...the riffraff howling enemy cannot sustain any meaningful attack (as much as they may convince themselves otherwise)...and must flee or be crushed.

But when you choose to disperse and break ranks prematurely (and emotionally)....you become equivalent to the dastardly mob enemy (in fact worse, given you clearly knew the better way)...because you have lost all the cohesion that made you unique and a large cut above them. The larger population that follows the spearhead mob that finally broke a legion will of course judge such a battle on their own terms....I do not care much to put them on some higher moral plane either....since I was not even there at some clear vantage point when these battles were happening in first place.

The Romans themselves learned all this the hard and painful way in the end as well (at much larger levels than a legion though)...as glorious as their reign once was.... a reign they largely had because they themselves learned a great deal from their early great opponents like Hannibal. It is always a case of do you keep learning and honing your skill and attitude...or do you let it atrophy and grow brittle. If the latter, the time is inevitably near when you will break and shatter. No one really can be held all that much to some vaunted pedestal ppl here say comes with titles/modships/blah....we are all imperfect beings in the end....so I am really not that shocked on this stuff tbh...but maybe I am becoming more desensitized to online drama too.

@Desert Fox @VCheng @jbgt90

I will take your word any day. I know you will not lie. What shocks me is the <inserted> identity of the <close insertion> individual concerned.

Maybe that needs to be elaborated, to avoid being thought to be a hypocrite.

I am not religious, not in the sense that people go through the motions every day of their lives, and feel smug and satisfied that they are close to God, to Allah, to Sri Krishna, to Sri Rama, to Ma Kali, to Murugan, to Jesus son of God, whatever. I have belief in something transcendental and it is something that I will never discuss in public; it is private and personal, and does not take rituals and observances into account. But that is my belief, and it is not necessary that anybody else shares it. If somebody else has a different way of explaining the great puzzle that is existence, then good for him (or her). Unless some of the rituals and observances harm other individuals, or society, or humanity at large, I will leave it alone - one of our friends used the term 'indifference'. Taunting him about what he believes is impolite, it is rude, it is wounding, it is offensive, it is hateful and it is not tolerable, in increasing order of being unacceptable, from a minor discourtesy to a major offence. In the worse cases, the less desirable part of the spectrum, it is worthy of correction.

As for this instance, I had known the person and admired and liked him for his knowledge of military history, and the pain he took to bring facts before us, and for his detachment from social or political wrangles and quarrels.

It came as a shock to me to read Django's post about his impending departure, and the shock deepened as I read more and more posts. It reached its maximum on realising the identity of the person, on his indifference to the pain caused, and on his unwillingness to come forward to assuage the pain. If he were to ask me, I would say, wounding another person's religious belief is a painful punishment to inflict on that person, and is never justified. Not unless in an academic or open-ended discussion, where both sides realise that the subject under discussion is not to be bounded.

I hope others who have no hate or inverted bigotry in their hearts will join me in wishing that the person causing pain should come forward - voluntarily - and heal the pain, and should abjure such action for ever, on line or in real life, and keep religion out of the list of topics that may be discussed in a public forum.

@I.R.A
@Maarkhoor
@lastofthepatriots

I request you to read my post above. Your regard and esteem is valuable to me, our occasional disagreements and my own bad-tempered outbursts apart, and I would like you to understand that the vast majority of Indians would subscribe unhesitatingly to the credo above. The few offensive ones you may have met are very peculiar exceptions to the rule.

Sir,

Kanji Dwarkadas, a very close friend of Jinnah, once said:

" Gandhi played with the religious emotions of millions and got away with it"

You, sir, are a genius. The PDFers won't be able to understand you... Ever..

Respect!

It's really the highest form of friendship if you think about it. You are not being dishonest to each other about any thing....esp the final thing that matters.

There are righteous ppl...even friends and relatives on both sides of a conflict...but in the end you have to believe in your cause above all of that...and leave it to the greatest power of all to tell you in the end who was right and wrong. Dithering/doubt just opens up immorality (and you should have thought of it all long before...and there is plenty of time after if you survive too)....if you truly respect someone, you will not stay your hand when the time comes...and he hopefully wont stay his. The mighty Bhim gave Vikarn a chance to leave for he was clearly righteous, but Vikarn said no...I will die...but you must fight me if you respect me...and so Bhim did and slew him....and lamented after.

@padamchen

*Complains about people giving too much attention to django...*

*...proceeds to give too much attention to django himself*

Amateur!

Also how do you know all these details on the guy if you weren't follow him around everywhere having a look see to begin with?

In the end you need not worry about his "hypocrisy"....we are all hypocrites to some level, and we will all have to explain it in the end to the one that matters in the end...and HE can decide in the end with all the facts, contexts..and true heart of the person (unknown to anyone but HIM) etc.

But in the interim, it is silly trying to get into the game of who is indulging in such "more" or "less" than yourself. Judge not, lest you be judged.

BTW How do you even live in the jahil+kuffar den of scum and villainy that is the US? LOL. However you tolerate that...simply use the same way here....live and let live ;) When someone comes to annoyingly preach and change the way your living....then smack em across the mouth for sure and thump their head in if needed too...but only then.

I've never complained about people giving too much attention to django but the bharti tt. Rookie mistake.

As for the rest of your nonsense, I was discussing with a fellow Pakistani and in personal capacity so you can shut the **** up.

I'm sitting on the pot in the cold and not getting potty.

1) Should I try harder?

2) Should I brew some coffee?

3) Should I dive back under the kambal?

Cheers, Doc

I've never complained about people giving too much attention to django but the bharti tt. Rookie mistake.

As for the rest of your nonsense, I was discussing with a fellow Pakistani and in personal capacity so you can shut the **** up.

Personal capacity...referring to TT guy only....got it. *pat pat*

You give too much attention to the whole "bharatoad/TT" drama in the end by discussing django "hypocrite response feelz stuff" here behind his back..... self-certified "extra different troll level above anyone else" princess that you are. But hey you are pretty "*******" amusing in the end I suppose....so keep at it!

I'm sitting on the pot in the cold and not getting potty.

1) Should I try harder?

2) Should I brew some coffee?

3) Should I dive back under the kambal?

Cheers, Doc

Always more coffee...always. Enough coffee fixes everything.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom