What's new

Whatever

I don't know ............. exactly who you are going after and what is making you more angry, django watching those pics, or Kaafir Indians ... :D

I will leave this for both Kaafir Indians and Django to reply to.

I definitely don't like Indians. But Pakistanis like django are yaars in sharab, kabab and shabab with these same people, but once the prophet is insulted a line has been crossed. I don't know why, but I find it funny. :lol:

I hope others who have no hate or inverted bigotry in their hearts will join me in wishing that the person causing pain should come forward - voluntarily - and heal the pain, and should abjure such action for ever, on line or in real life, and keep religion out of the list of topics that may be discussed in a public forum.

Its not that big a test for real men ...... however, it depends.

I request you to read my post above. Your regard and esteem is valuable to me, our occasional disagreements and my own bad-tempered outbursts apart, and I would like you to understand that the vast majority of Indians would subscribe unhesitatingly to the credo above. The few offensive ones you may have met are very peculiar exceptions to the rule.

Sir g, I respect many people from your side even that Ranjeet included ........ but I equally go nuts, full of insults and full throttle on belittling whenever I come across any mutant sanghi / bakht from your side, in that moment I don't really care about the feeling of the good ones though deep inside I realise but still cannot stop myself from that.

Bro @django is nice guy he is not religious bigot but this @AUSTERLITZ @ss hole openly did the shit, I open a thread in suggestion and complaints and after much pressure @ss hole got banned but not permanently even refuses to apologize.

Mod lobbying for bans on perceived insults to Islam is an old habit of yours. It's why I do not engage you anymore.

You are like those typical kids in school who I never had any time or patience for.

I appreciate guys who attack me from the front.

Cheers, Doc

Mod lobbying for bans on perceived insults to Islam is an old habit of yours. It's why I do not engage you anymore.

You are like those typical kids in school who I never had any time or patience for.

I appreciate guys who attack me from the front.

Cheers, Doc
But What men can do when your butt padding attracting men from behind. :lol:

Its not that big a test for real men ...... however, it depends.

Precisely. Very well said.
There is more to being a man than in your face bravado.

Sir g, I respect many people from your side even that Ranjeet included ........ but I equally go nuts, full of insults and full throttle on belittling whenever I come across any mutant sanghi / bakht from your side, in that moment I don't really care about the feeling of the good ones though deep inside I realise but still cannot stop myself from that.

I am forced to ask, with tongue parked firmly in cheek: how is that different from my own response, to both khaki and green chaddis?

I don't know ............. exactly who you are going after and what is making you more angry, django watching those pics, or Kaafir Indians ... :D

I will leave this for both Kaafir Indians and Django to reply to.

This is not the first time I'm hearing about thick thighs from him.

I detect something deeper. To be looked into further by a momeen.

Cheers, Doc

I am forced to ask, with tongue parked firmly in cheek: how is that different from my own response, to both khaki and green chaddis?

The difference is we understand and accommodate without changing our positions. People should define the red lines themselves for their own engagements both in real life and on internet, how low they can stoop. I can bring any third class material to the debate and start bashing an entire people and country ...... or I can refine my research and understand that all five are not equal. And it is very closed minded of someone to form an unchangeable opinion of certain faith and people .... because he was told by someone else or he read it somewhere.

This is not the first time I'm hearing about thick thighs from him.

I detect something deeper. To be looked into further by a momeen.

Cheers, Doc

He lives in a gora land, home of free opportunities and freedom of action. A desi ogling fitness models in youtube videos can hardly think of saying anything for him.

The difference is we understand and accommodate without changing our positions. People should define the red lines themselves for their own engagements both in real life and on internet, how low they can stoop. I can bring any third class material to the debate and start bashing an entire people and country ...... or I can refine my research and understand that all five are not equal. And it is very closed minded of someone to form an unchangeable opinion of certain faith and people .... because he was told by someone else or he read it somewhere.

He lives in a gora land, home of free opportunities and freedom of action. A desi ogling fitness models in youtube videos can hardly think of saying anything for him.

One of the distinct genetic changes that have happened in my ancestral population since we left, which I've not seen in our girls (Parsi or Iroon) is thick thighs and even thicker butts (classically described by PG Wodehouse as an expanse that would take an Arab chieftain a week to trek his camel across).

Of course that thickness is now momina and as a kafir I have no place to comment on the same.

But I digress.

Religious finesse ....

Cheers, Doc

One of the distinct genetic changes that have happened in my ancestral population since we left, which I've not seen in our girls (Parsi or Iroon) is thick thighs and even thicker butts (classically described by PG Wodehouse as an expanse that would take an Arab chieftain a week to trek his camel across).

Of course that thickness is now momina and as a kafir I have no place to comment on the same.

But I digress.

Religious finesse ....

Cheers, Doc

Can you please leave me watching youtube videos under the cover of fitness purposes only ....... my imagination of imagining thick things is very poor ....... when you mention thick all I imagine / see is a cow or a buffalo. I don't like Kardashian.

That is exactly what I was talking about.

I've been observing pretty closely since my college days to now. Multiple generations across decades.

Its not a sampling artifact.

Cheers, Doc

Mental illness buddy, mental illness. If its artificially done like Kardashian. Rest there is only one people (that I know of) who were bestowed by nature with such anatomy .... for genuine reasons.

Mental illness buddy, mental illness. If its artificially done like Kardashian. Rest there is only one people (that I know of) who were bestowed by nature with such anatomy .... for genuine reasons.

Its those people mixing with mine that have led to this. Its perfectly anatomically natural.

Cheers, Doc

When I get stressed, I resort to infantile humour. That was an example in my last post. Needless to add, I agree strongly with what you have written above.

Instead of insulting me you should show me a post in that "peace operations" thread where you and your friends have posted against Erdogan and the Turkish military's misadventure in Syria, and also have questioned the existence of that thread.
Who are you that i have to prove myself to you?
You know where the Turkish section is,go check it out.
As for the insults,you started it with the post on that thread(think before commenting).
''Al Turks are ISIS supporters''.
Dumbazz.

Is it possible if a small band is incorporated at the top of the screen, that runs serious rules?
@WebMaster what do you think?

@Dubious
Agree with you that Islam is a religion of peace and with most of what you have said on the petition thread But sometimes inaction (rather defending) by those 'in charge' is more outrageous and provocative than the blasphemy itself.... I have been a long time critic of Pakistan's harsh blasphemy laws, which has earned me lot of enemies online as well as in real life, but a red line has been crossed here. ... Seriously disappointed
Yaar I am only a MOD not the admin...I dont decide the final say @WebMaster does :unsure:

You are one of the best; tough, but fair.

So it was really a surprise to see you handing out a negative rating for calling someone a 'tomato farmer'. It isn't a compliment, but it isn't much of an insult either; rather watery, in fact. It doesn't deserve attention; one of Nilgiri's weakest posts.
It was in the report..If you do not want a negative rating than watch yourselves...Look at Imran Khan and Razpak....these are Pakistani members with a loose tongue who have not been spared...

As for Nilgiri ...his weakest post or not it was reported and I only issued him a negative rating (if I recall since I dont even recall every mod action I conduct)...If he wants it reversed he can ask @Slav Defence ..He is in charge of reversing the negative ratings

O btw, NILGIRI should approach himself instead of talking about it behind my back!

I mean if you have an issue with our MOD's decision it can be over turned by presenting your side of the argument as to why you were calling the person a tomato farmer and baiting him? How is that not trolling? @Joe Shearer

@Nilgiri is actually lucky I didnt issue him a warning for trolling!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom