What's new

Whatever

Last edited:
I'm thinking of talking to houndy about this django bhai ko atleast inform krdein situation ke baare mein

My request extends to everyone.

Chose who you wish to interact with and then ignore the ones who don't get along with you or make you angry. Me and Parsi doc friend here have very clear terms of engagement, we are friends but if suppose it ever comes a time, where we have to kill each other for our causes, we will. Meanwhile as long as it lasts here, no insults beyond our own individual personality (that too light banter) are expected nor supposed to be tolerated.

And I don't know why people had to chase that TTA, for goodness sake develop a habit of reading, the day I read some of his remarks in a thread related to Atheism, I had come to the conclusion that he is not mentally stable. What he stated read something like this "Humans will soon overcome all diseases and would live forever in many universes without fear of God." Now I could start arguing with him or I could ignore him and I ignored him thinking what I said already about his mental state.

:lol::lol: well lets have a vote on what your friends are suggesting

images

Well that went over my head too :lol: but if it means keep reminding me than yea it's totally fine i would need that :enjoy:

ad lib = ad libitum, at pleasure, at will, jaise marzi, free-wheeling comment. I want a juicy topic that I can get my teeth into. Go for it!

Last edited:
That escalated quickly :lol:

Agree with the rest of your post :tup:

It has been like this since start, initially it was me being Pakistani and him being Indian, then later we discovered more about each other and it was known to both of us that we are blood foes. So either we could break our screens and keyboards or just keep engaging.

I just read the exact comment of that TTA, well if I know whatever little of Islam, it shouldn't be hard for me to understand that each word of his reeks from ignorance and is a baseless lie, reflective of environment and surrounding in which he has grown up. I feel blessed and him deprived. The guy is to be blamed for his ignorance and deep rooted intolerance of Islam and its followers. That is the max he can do in virtual world ...... to harm Islam.

It has been like this since start, initially it was me being Pakistani and him being Indian, then later we discovered more about each other and it was known to both of us that we are blood foes. So either we could break our screens and keyboards or just keep engaging.

I just read the exact comment of that TTA, well if I know whatever little of Islam, it shouldn't be hard for me to understand that each word of his reeks from ignorance and is a baseless lie, reflective of environment and surrounding in which he has grown up. I feel blessed and him deprived. The guy is to be blamed for his ignorance and deep rooted intolerance of Islam and its followers. That is the max he can do in virtual world ...... to harm Islam.

I'm pissed that people are even giving that bharatoad this much attention.

I'm pissed that people are even giving that bharatoad this much attention.

"And do not insult those they invoke other than Allah, lest they insult Allah in enmity without knowledge. Thus We have made pleasing to every community their deeds. Then to their Lord is their return, and He will inform them about what they used to do." 6:108

Muslims should have known better Chaudhry.

"And do not insult those they invoke other than Allah, lest they insult Allah in enmity without knowledge. Thus We have made pleasing to every community their deeds. Then to their Lord is their return, and He will inform them about what they used to do." 6:108

Muslims should have known better Chaudhry.

I'm not saying I wouldn't have reacted if he said this to my face, but I know these bhartis. In real life they would never dare, they express their hatred online because it is a safe option for them. It doesn't change the fact of how they feel about us or our religion.

I'm not saying I wouldn't have reacted if he said this to my face, but I know these bhartis. In real life they would never dare, they express their hatred online because it is a safe option for them. It doesn't change the fact of how they feel about us or our religion.

In real life, I don't have that much time to spare for someone who doesn't understand a bit of mine. Walk away, and even after that if he keeps chasing me ..... then its either his jaw or mine (could be worse). Simple plain.

@I.R.A

Plus If this guy django was so offended and such a staunch Muslim he would be practicing his faith, instead of ogling women in the Pakistani models thread with his tharki rat pack on the forum.

@I.R.A

Plus If this guy django was so offended and such a staunch Muslim he would be practicing his faith, instead of ogling women in the Pakistani models thread with his tharki rat pack on the forum.
Bro @django is nice guy he is not religious bigot but this @AUSTERLITZ @ss hole openly did the shit, I open a thread in suggestion and complaints and after much pressure @ss hole got banned but not permanently even refuses to apologize.

@AUSTERLITZ
Is peace of shit and religious bigot.....Who insult religion especially Islam and any one trying to defend him is also a peace of shit high on Cow piss.

No, he is not. He is a normally sane, balanced person, in whom neither I nor anyone else had detected even a whiff of bigotry, and I hate bigots and bigotry, Hindu bigots included.

I was all the more shocked, then depressed that such a person had done such a thing.

I want you and others to bring him back to sanity and to the right way of thinking.

@lastofthepatriots @BHarwana

Even if he doesn't do it openly, he probably still does behind closed doors. What does it matter to us?

I think you should learn to forgive and forget moments of insanity.

No, he is not. He is a normally sane, balanced person, in whom neither I nor anyone else had detected even a whiff of bigotry, and I hate bigots and bigotry, Hindu bigots included.

I was all the more shocked, then depressed that such a person had done such a thing.

I want you and others to bring him back to sanity and to the right way of thinking.

@lastofthepatriots @BHarwana

I think you should learn to forgive and forget moments of insanity.

I don't really care for the guy thus my indifference.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom