What's new

Whatever

Thanks for putting your views so clearly and for taking the time bud. Much appreciated.

I am still figuring out what happened in PDF, my processing unit is still trying to get hold of what has happened. Can you please guide me to the source of all this .... the original thread where the conflict originated?

Thanks and I remember you had told me.

Can every and each human be Aryan? And how people look at being Aryan and in what context it gets used? I am sure it always carries that being superior tone to it. doesn't it?

Equal humans are above the petty identities and distinctions ...... they don't really care then.

@lastofthepatriots said a similar thing recently.

I've many times explained it, here and elsewhere.

The historical schism between ancient Persians and Vedic Hindus.

The concept (much later) of Prophet converts.

Of cultural versus blood Zoroastrians.

The same with once Hindu lands of SE Asia.

But really, I do not want to break the train of your thought. I enjoy reading your views.

Cheers, Doc

@lastofthepatriots said a similar thing recently.

I've many times explained it, here and elsewhere.

The historical schism between ancient Persians and Vedic Hindus.

The concept (much later) of Prophet converts.

Of cultural versus blood Zoroastrians.

The same with once Hindu lands of SE Asia.

But really, I do not want to break the train of your thought. I enjoy reading your views.

Cheers, Doc

Doc it is plain simple ............

Can anyone convert to Zoroastrian? (if yes) can he / she enjoy the same status as you?

I am still figuring out what happened in PDF, my processing unit is still trying to get hold of what has happened. Can you please guide me to the source of all this .... the original thread where the conflict originated?

My take, and I know Razi agrees with me, is that the now banned Paksarzameen is a trouble maker and one who is quite sly.

I was wrong about him. I thought he was a new member. I saw glimpses of merit in.

He has been goading Iranians and Zoroastrians. He obviously has a chip on his shoulder. Probably of Iranic blood, if not an Afghanistan lineage.

He plays games. Started a thread to bait Iranians. His friends joined in. They probably discuss this offline.

Then he got into a spat with an Indian TT Austerlitz. Baited him. Said some nasty stuff about Hindus and Hinduism.

AustrelitA I believe was already wrapping things up here for some time. He used to be brilliant on military history, battle tactics etc.

He let Paksarzameen and the others have it. Directly in Islam and Muhammad.

Django was also involved. I do not know how. He was majorly offended.

Paksarzameen was banned.

Austerlitz initially was not (personally, I believe that was a big mistake).

Now there is a lot of fire. Also some old fashioned Ganga hand washing.

Cheers, Doc

R.I.P to your friend (sorry I just read that again)....

The conflict....For the people leaving now +django stuff? ...or u mean between me and doc? (the latter is very complicated, no thread per se).

The former its on @AUSTERLITZ profile page : https://defence.pk/pdf/members/austerlitz.10146/#profile-post-93794

I think this was "one" of the original threads were SHTF etc....but lot of messages deleted etc I think so dunno how useful it will be.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/paki...abul-ex-raw-chief.594050/page-8#post-11060106

...rest can be found in the latter half and end of django bhai goodbye thread etc.

Doc it is plain simple ............

Can anyone convert to Zoroastrian? (if yes) can he / she enjoy the same status as you?

Simple answer is yes.

It's happening around the world every day.

Last few years the world Zoroastrian population has very conservatively (not counting cultural Zartoshts in Iran or crypto Zoroastrians in hardcore Muslim countries around the Middle East and CAR) tripled. Many insist 5 times, bordering a million today.

These are all not born Zoroastrian like me.

Cheers, Doc

Simple answer is yes.

It's happening around the world every day.

Last few years the world Zoroastrian population has very conservatively (not counting cultural Zartoshts in Iran or crypto Zoroastrians in hardcore Muslim countries around the Middle East and CAR) tripled. Many insist 5 times, bordering a million today.

These are all not born Zoroastrian like me.

Cheers, Doc

Do you have to renounce an existing faith you may have? Or is this layered over?

Do you have to renounce an existing faith you may have? Or is this layered over?

We and they believe that the new faith (their current faith into which they were born and had no choice in) is the layer over.

We are only purifying them and bringing them back.

Very few of us Parsis accept the Swedish and Dutch or Brazilian neo Zoroastrian movements.

Like your ISKON I think ...

Or Radhaswamis?

If anything if that was accepted, the Japanese would have been first. And oldest. And most cultured.

Cheers, Doc

AustrelitA I believe was already wrapping things up here for some time. He used to be brilliant on military history, battle tactics etc.

Whats done is done now....I just wish he didnt have to go like this at the hands of some puny trolls and a mob (by indulging in what they all wanted in the end). He should have known better tbh...but its tough (I would know).

Some of his posts and threads were exceedingly brilliant...I still have to explore many more later. He shall be missed and I hope somewhere good scoops him up...so I can pose some more analysis/comments/queries to him once I get there too.

Whats done is done now....I just wish he didnt have to go like this at the hands of some puny trolls and a mob (by indulging in what they all wanted in the end). He should have known better tbh...but its tough (I would know).

Some of his posts and threads were exceedingly brilliant...I still have to explore many more later. He shall be missed and I hope somewhere good scoops him up...so I can pose some more analysis/comments/queries to him once I get there too.

Absolutely agree.

And let's agree. The Pakistanis have the right to gang up like they are.

It is their forum.

Cheers, Doc

@Hell hound @The Sandman @Tps43

My young friends ......... life is too short. If anyone from you can convey my message to django ...... just tell him that in last two days ......... I thought and wished countless times that only if I could get five more minutes to spend with my friend, take him to some chay ka dhaba, sit with him, ask him how he is feeling inside, ask him if I can help him in anyway ..... ask him things just to listen to him ........ but I can't now. Though django has virtual persona and friends here ...... but they are part of his life and may be beyond internet in real domain. I don't wish any ill to anyone but some things are not for us to decide .... they just happen and we are too late then, left wishing and wanting .... to no avail. "Musalman museebat may gabraya nai karta" ..... if you think you are on the right then stand your ground and fight for it. Quitting isn't an option for Musalman.

Whatever I could understand ..... based on that for PDF management ..

Doing justice is hard sometimes, but that shouldn't stop us from being just.

My young friends ......... life is too short. If anyone from you can convey my message to django ...... just tell him that in last two days ......... I thought and wished countless times that only if I could get five more minutes to spend with my friend, take him to some chay ka dhaba, sit with him, ask him how he is feeling inside, ask him if I can help him in anyway ..... ask him things just to listen to him ........ but I can't now. Though django has virtual persona and friends here ...... but they are part of his life and may be beyond internet in real domain. I don't wish any ill to anyone but some things are not for us to decide .... they just happen and we are too late then, left wishing and wanting .... to no avail. "Musalman museebat may gabraya nai karta" ..... if you think you are on the right then stand your ground and fight for it. Quitting isn't an option for Musalman.

Bhai jan he will come back insallah

Now you're making me nervous. My humour is not always understood, and far less often than that is it appreciated. Some of my closest friends have taken serious exception to this sense of humour and seem to be on the verge of suggesting surgical removal of the offending propensity - cutting out the funny bone is what they actually said.
:lol::lol: well lets have a vote on what your friends are suggesting
Waiting eagerly for it to begin....hope you will let me ad lib on it from time to time....
Well that went over my head too :lol: but if it means keep reminding me than yea it's totally fine i would need that :enjoy:

You see why i called you a dumbazz idiot?
At least 50% of Turks on this forum are anti Erdogan and anti involvement in Syria,if you had checked it out before making such a dumbazz idiotic comment,you would have known that im the one who dislikes him most.
So im right to call you a dumbazz.
The mistakes you make from time to time are; attacking my country and my people which is unacceptable to me.
Get it?

Instead of insulting me you should show me a post in that "peace operations" thread where you and your friends have posted against Erdogan and the Turkish military's misadventure in Syria, and also have questioned the existence of that thread.

Last edited:

I'm thinking of talking to houndy about this django bhai ko atleast inform krdein situation ke baare mein

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom