What's new

Whatever

No, he is not. He is a normally sane, balanced person, in whom neither I nor anyone else had detected even a whiff of bigotry, and I hate bigots and bigotry, Hindu bigots included.

I was all the more shocked, then depressed that such a person had done such a thing.

I want you and others to bring him back to sanity and to the right way of thinking.

@lastofthepatriots @BHarwana
We tried best but his inner person (real one) came out of a caccone and shows his real self....If he did it in a fit of a rage (which is not the case) he must apologized his act but after giving him 2 days he did't repent and stays cocky and got a ban...I hope in asylum he got nice treatment.

My request extends to everyone.

Chose who you wish to interact with and then ignore the ones who don't get along with you or make you angry. Me and Parsi doc friend here have very clear terms of engagement, we are friends but if suppose it ever comes a time, where we have to kill each other for our causes, we will. Meanwhile as long as it lasts here, no insults beyond our own individual personality (that too light banter) are expected nor supposed to be tolerated.

And I don't know why people had to chase that TTA, for goodness sake develop a habit of reading, the day I read some of his remarks in a thread related to Atheism, I had come to the conclusion that he is not mentally stable. What he stated read something like this "Humans will soon overcome all diseases and would live forever in many universes without fear of God." Now I could start arguing with him or I could ignore him and I ignored him thinking what I said already about his mental state.

Could not put it better.

We tried best but his inner person (real one) came out of a caccone and shows his real self....If he did it in a fit of a rage (which is not the case) he must apologized his act but after giving him 2 days he did't repent and stays cocky and got a ban...I hope in asylum he got nice treatment.

I want him to think about it, and come forward on his own and rejoin the rest of humanity. Hatred of a religion is not normal. Atheism or lack of belief does not include hatred of theism, or those who have sincere belief.

The thought that it was not a fit of rage depresses me. If it is not that, and I hope it is not, then it is his ego in the way. He should leave it behind, make a frank and manly confession of having been stupid, and leave it at that. Those who are men will accept it; others, who are themselves bigots, will show themselves for what they are.

How can somebody so balanced, so focussed on technical things, never participating in those horrible hate-filled threads, suddenly do this? I am still in shock.

I don't really care for the guy thus my indifference.

No, no, indifference is one thing, hatred is something else. Nobody can force me - or you - to care for somebody without there being genuine regard. But hatred is corrosive. I cannot wish that for you or for anybody else to have inside, and to suffer that poison in the soul.

@I.R.A

Plus If this guy django was so offended and such a staunch Muslim he would be practicing his faith, instead of ogling women in the Pakistani models thread with his tharki rat pack on the forum.

Chaudhry I won't be the judge nor I can support you in this case. If I shared the video links that I watch for fitness, most people here (mainly my Pakistani brothers) would label me the biggest tharki and hypocrite. I even know the names of most female fitness models and their countries.

Could not put it better.

I want him to think about it, and come forward on his own and rejoin the rest of humanity. Hatred of a religion is not normal. Atheism or lack of belief does not include hatred of theism, or those who have sincere belief.

The thought that it was not a fit of rage depresses me. If it is not that, and I hope it is not, then it is his ego in the way. He should leave it behind, make a frank and manly confession of having been stupid, and leave it at that. Those who are men will accept it; others, who are themselves bigots, will show themselves for what they are.

How can somebody so balanced, so focussed on technical things, never participating in those horrible hate-filled threads, suddenly do this? I am still in shock.

No, no, indifference is one thing, hatred is something else. Nobody can force me - or you - to care for somebody without there being genuine regard. But hatred is corrosive. I cannot wish that for you or for anybody else to have inside, and to suffer that poison in the soul.

Trust me. I was at the scene of the crime, minutes after posted what he did. I was considering lighting a fire in his ***, but realized he is just another mentally ill bharti.

I'm not saying I wouldn't have reacted if he said this to my face, but I know these bhartis. In real life they would never dare, they express their hatred online because it is a safe option for them. It doesn't change the fact of how they feel about us or our religion.

This is absolutely not true. There are a few such; they represent nobody but themselves. These are the same people rioting in Kerala to keep women out of a temple.

That escalated quickly :lol:

Agree with the rest of your post :tup:

Actually, he did put it very well.

Chaudhry I won't be the judge nor I can support you in this case. If I shared the video links that I watch for fitness, most people here (mainly my Pakistani brothers) would label me the biggest tharki and hypocrite. I even know the names of most female fitness models and their countries.

I don't like some of his behaviors regarding how he looks at women. I mean tagging bhartis to look at sexy pics of Pakistani women(who he should be considering his sisters in Islam even if they are models) is okay, but talking about the prophet negatively made him cry and leave the forum. I just see too much hypocrisy here. What you do in silence or the sins you commit in private are your business with Allah swt, but spreading degeneracy openly is unacceptable. This is how I feel at least. And this is coming from from a sinner with many flaws.

I don't like some of his behaviors regarding how he looks at women. I mean tagging bhartis to look at sexy pics of Pakistani women(who he should be considering his sisters in Islam even if they are models) is okay, but talking about the prophet negatively made him cry and leave the forum. I just see too much hypocrisy here. What you do in silence or the sins you commit in private are your business with Allah swt, but spreading degeneracy openly is unacceptable. This is how I feel at least. And this is coming from from a sinner with many flaws.

I will disagree with your analogy here. I understand where you are coming from but I seriously urge you to rethink, to form an opinion.

Trust me. I was at the scene of the crime, minutes after posted what he did. I was considering lighting a fire in his ***, but realized he is just another mentally ill bharti.

I will take your word any day. I know you will not lie. What shocks me is the <inserted> identity of the <close insertion> individual concerned.

Maybe that needs to be elaborated, to avoid being thought to be a hypocrite.

I am not religious, not in the sense that people go through the motions every day of their lives, and feel smug and satisfied that they are close to God, to Allah, to Sri Krishna, to Sri Rama, to Ma Kali, to Murugan, to Jesus son of God, whatever. I have belief in something transcendental and it is something that I will never discuss in public; it is private and personal, and does not take rituals and observances into account. But that is my belief, and it is not necessary that anybody else shares it. If somebody else has a different way of explaining the great puzzle that is existence, then good for him (or her). Unless some of the rituals and observances harm other individuals, or society, or humanity at large, I will leave it alone - one of our friends used the term 'indifference'. Taunting him about what he believes is impolite, it is rude, it is wounding, it is offensive, it is hateful and it is not tolerable, in increasing order of being unacceptable, from a minor discourtesy to a major offence. In the worse cases, the less desirable part of the spectrum, it is worthy of correction.

As for this instance, I had known the person and admired and liked him for his knowledge of military history, and the pain he took to bring facts before us, and for his detachment from social or political wrangles and quarrels.

It came as a shock to me to read Django's post about his impending departure, and the shock deepened as I read more and more posts. It reached its maximum on realising the identity of the person, on his indifference to the pain caused, and on his unwillingness to come forward to assuage the pain. If he were to ask me, I would say, wounding another person's religious belief is a painful punishment to inflict on that person, and is never justified. Not unless in an academic or open-ended discussion, where both sides realise that the subject under discussion is not to be bounded.

I hope others who have no hate or inverted bigotry in their hearts will join me in wishing that the person causing pain should come forward - voluntarily - and heal the pain, and should abjure such action for ever, on line or in real life, and keep religion out of the list of topics that may be discussed in a public forum.

@I.R.A
@Maarkhoor
@lastofthepatriots

I request you to read my post above. Your regard and esteem is valuable to me, our occasional disagreements and my own bad-tempered outbursts apart, and I would like you to understand that the vast majority of Indians would subscribe unhesitatingly to the credo above. The few offensive ones you may have met are very peculiar exceptions to the rule.

Last edited:
I will disagree with your analogy here. I understand where you are coming from but I seriously urge you to rethink, to form an opinion.

It's very simple ustaad. If he loves his prophet so much, why would he tag the same kaafir bhartis to look at those pictures and discuss thickness of thighs and ect. ect. If he loves his prophet so much why wouldn't he think, I wonder what my prophet would say to me regarding looking at these women and exhibiting almost kanjar like behavior by inviting kaafirs to look at them as well.

We all have flaws and chances are he's a much better Muslim than myself, but I cannot ignore this hypocrisy in front of me If I am to be honest.

It has been like this since start, initially it was me being Pakistani and him being Indian, then later we discovered more about each other and it was known to both of us that we are blood foes. So either we could break our screens and keyboards or just keep engaging.

I just read the exact comment of that TTA, well if I know whatever little of Islam, it shouldn't be hard for me to understand that each word of his reeks from ignorance and is a baseless lie, reflective of environment and surrounding in which he has grown up. I feel blessed and him deprived. The guy is to be blamed for his ignorance and deep rooted intolerance of Islam and its followers. That is the max he can do in virtual world ...... to harm Islam.

Lol I remember that day clearly ... and my post.

"O bc .... Khooni dushman"

That's Hindustan ....

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
I will take your word any day. I know you will not lie. What shocks me is the individual concerned.

Maybe that needs to be elaborated, to avoid being thought to be a hypocrite.

I am not religious, not in the sense that people go through the motions every day of their lives, and feel smug and satisfied that they are close to God, to Allah, to Sri Krishna, to Sri Rama, to Ma Kali, to Murugan, to Jesus son of God, whatever. I have belief in something transcendental and it is something that I will never discuss in public; it is private and personal, and does not take rituals and observances into account. But that is my belief, and it is not necessary that anybody else shares it. If somebody else has a different way of explaining the great puzzle that is existence, then good for him (or her). Unless some of the rituals and observances harm other individuals, or society, or humanity at large, I will leave it alone - one of our friends used the term 'indifference'. Taunting him about what he believes is impolite, it is rude, it is wounding, it is offensive, it is hateful and it is not tolerable, in increasing order of being unacceptable, from a minor discourtesy to a major offence. In the worse cases, the less desirable part of the spectrum, it is worthy of correction.

As for this instance, I had known the person and admired and liked him for his knowledge of military history, and the pain he took to bring facts before us, and for his detachment from social or political wrangles and quarrels.

It came as a shock to me to read Django's post about his impending departure, and the shock deepened as I read more and more posts. It reached its maximum on realising the identity of the person, on his indifference to the pain caused, and on his unwillingness to come forward to assuage the pain. If he were to ask me, I would say, wounding another person's religious belief is a painful punishment to inflict on that person, and is never justified. Not unless in an academic or open-ended discussion, where both sides realise that the subject under discussion is not to be bounded.

I hope others who have no hate or inverted bigotry in their hearts will join me in wishing that the person causing pain should come forward - voluntarily - and heal the pain, and should abjure such action for ever, on line or in real life, and keep religion out of the list of topics that may be discussed in a public forum.

That's why I generally don't insult Hindu religion anymore, unless I see an antagonizing post from a bharti. I will reply in kind, but I've never made such threads because it doesn't interest me to hurt another person without provocation.

How can somebody so balanced, so focussed on technical things, never participating in those horrible hate-filled threads, suddenly do this? I am still in shock

As are many... Second time I have experienced this shock.

The thing is that religious disrespect is simply not tolerable. Religion is the very being of a person even irreligiousness. It forms the person and highlights his choice and his pride of that choice. To insult a religion is insulting the very core being of that person or persons. It becomes even more heinous when that religion is practiced by a good number of people in your country whom you claim are your brothers...

Even anger and response is no excuse.. Just as abuse in turn for abuse is no excuse. Loosing control is no excuse and especially on an online forum where you are given such respect...

Why did he this political rubbish. Why couldn't he just make those history threads...

Mods did good. I don't blame them. They took action. Feel sorry for them as they are blamed relentlessly and unfairly a lot of times...

It's very simple ustaad. If he loves his prophet so much, why would he tag the same kaafir bhartis to look at those pictures and discuss thickness of thighs and ect. ect. If he loves his prophet so much why wouldn't he think, I wonder what my prophet would say to me regarding looking at these women and exhibiting almost kanjar like behavior by inviting kaafirs to look at them as well.

We all have flaws and chances are he's a much better Muslim than myself, but I cannot ignore this hypocrisy in front of me If I am to be honest.

I don't know ............. exactly who you are going after and what is making you more angry, django watching those pics, or Kaafir Indians ... :D

I will leave this for both Kaafir Indians and Django to reply to.

As are many... Second time I have experienced this shock.

The thing is that religious disrespect is simply not tolerable. Religion is the very being of a person even irreligiousness. It forms the person and highlights his choice and his pride of that choice. To insult a religion is insulting the very core being of that person or persons. It becomes even more heinous when that religion is practiced by a good number of people in your country whom you claim are your brothers...

Even anger and response is no excuse.. Just as abuse in turn for abuse is no excuse. Loosing control is no excuse and especially on an online forum where you are given such respect...

Why did he this political rubbish. Why couldn't he just make those history threads...

Mods did good. I don't blame them. They took action. Feel sorry for them as they are blamed relentlessly and unfairly a lot of times...

Merciful Heavens, yes, yes, yes......agree from top to bottom.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom