What's new

Whatever

Joe you taking the austerlitz thing a tad too much. Respect him or hate him.....he forgot (or ignored) the very thing he clearly knew (his display pic speaking volumes to it, if his threads/posts cannot convince anyone otherwise).

The strength of the Roman legion has always been in its formations...when the formations are strong and directed well...the riffraff howling enemy cannot sustain any meaningful attack (as much as they may convince themselves otherwise)...and must flee or be crushed.

But when you choose to disperse and break ranks prematurely (and emotionally)....you become equivalent to the dastardly mob enemy (in fact worse, given you clearly knew the better way)...because you have lost all the cohesion that made you unique and a large cut above them. The larger population that follows the spearhead mob that finally broke a legion will of course judge such a battle on their own terms....I do not care much to put them on some higher moral plane either....since I was not even there at some clear vantage point when these battles were happening in first place.

The Romans themselves learned all this the hard and painful way in the end as well (at much larger levels than a legion though)...as glorious as their reign once was.... a reign they largely had because they themselves learned a great deal from their early great opponents like Hannibal. It is always a case of do you keep learning and honing your skill and attitude...or do you let it atrophy and grow brittle. If the latter, the time is inevitably near when you will break and shatter. No one really can be held all that much to some vaunted pedestal ppl here say comes with titles/modships/blah....we are all imperfect beings in the end....so I am really not that shocked on this stuff tbh...but maybe I am becoming more desensitized to online drama too.

@Desert Fox @VCheng @jbgt90

Great post. This present turmoil is just a phase. It will pass, and then PDF will be back in its routine of serving perceived and stated goals in accordance with the designs of the management.

49680395_331949450995885_5288908301222805504_n.jpg

@MastanKhan
In the late 1980s, local production of the F-20 was discussed with India. A move was also made in the 1980s to market the aircraft to the Pakistan Air Force with a license production manufacture of the aircraft. It was evaluated by a Pakistani contingent in the United States, with the F-20 being flown by Abbas Mirza, a senior Pakistani air force fighter pilot.
Ganguly, Sumit. "India and the US: they're building new defense ties." Christian Science Monitor, 5 January 1987.
An interesting information.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom