What's new

Whatever

Leave it...he didn't mean anything bad at heart. Like I didn't mean anything bad either with my time to fight post... don't know why someone reported that.
I undid both your ratings but removed the posts as someone may report it again...Please be aware of what you write! You too @lastofthepatriots

The silver lining in the end is that feminists are becoming easier and easier to sniff out to begin with so you can just avoid having to deal with their crap quite literally :D ....I bet they are already saying its "mean" to have the term old cat lady anymore.

Plus trust some conveniently-jew-feminist to whine about a frigging NON-religious holiday (thanksgiving) to begin with. It is quite plainly a harvest festival with ZERO religion involved, thats it! Like I get it if someone doesnt want to celebrate Christmas etc (if they are not Christian etc)....but cmon whining that you are being oppressed by thanksgiving (of all things) just gets more Goy against your idiocy in the end. Simply opt out of anything you don't like....instead of oy vey nnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggghhh-ing about it.

Last edited:
My sister is a 48 yr old unmarried, childless, anti-Trump Prius-driving multi-Doctorate feminist liberal who lives with her pot smoking boyfriend and thinks nobody loves her.

They could be @%&# neighbors.

I just shake my head at her..
This has become a very prevalent phenomenon. Women squandering away their most fertile and youthful years on pursuits of no long term benefit to themselves and then later in life becoming bitter old childless cat ladies.

But unfortunately men aren't nowadays are not any better either, squandering their most productive years on either chasing around different girls, experimenting with drugs, playing video games non stop, things like that which will never truly teach them anything of value of what it truly means to be a man.

This has become a very prevalent phenomenon. Women squandering away their most fertile and youthful years on pursuits of no long term benefit to themselves and then later in life becoming bitter old childless cat ladies.

But unfortunately men aren't nowadays are not any better either, squandering their most productive years on either chasing around different girls, experimenting with drugs, playing video games non stop, things like that which will never truly teach them anything of value of what it truly means to be a man.

A conversation with her 15 years back

Her: I have always looked at men as nothing more than unemotional robots who never really think deeply about anything.

Me: Are you kidding me? Who do you think invented everything you see? Some woman? If there were no men on earth you'd all be living in caves right now eating grass. The problem is we think too much...and you guys are just a distraction.

Her: I have always looked at men as nothing more than unemotional robots who never really think deeply about anything.

Me: Are you kidding me? Who do you think invented everything you see? Some woman? If there were no men on earth you'd all be living in caves right now eating grass. The problem is we think too much...and you guys are just a distraction.

Haha, my respect for you just went up a whole few notches. :enjoy:

For how many days after this conversation did she not speak to you? :D

Artwork by: Hussain Chandio

Medium: Acrylic on Canvas

49596028_1721674067937338_1028905230172946432_n.jpg

Written like a typical indian.
I do not know what a “typical” Indian means but yes, I’m an Indian and my article is my point of view. :)
And thank for taking the time out to read it. :tup:
aren't you indirectly blaming your own fellow indian populace. Seriously you think this

Yes i do believe that the chances of an actual war is close to zilch.
But there’s a perception war we are fighting everyday, and radicalisation of youth in Kashmir is its byproduct.
I’ve mentioned in my article,how countries around the world are taking steps to prevent enemy agencies from perpetuating rumours and fake news on social media. BRITISH ARMY has dedicated its 77th brigade for this purpose,whilst Russians and Chinese have been sabotaging American interests with the same tactic.
Anyone who can see the bigger picture would not question my recommendation; infact, I’ve often seen our veterans talk about Indian Army not being pro-active on SM. Its high time!!!

I am sure the wonderful mod team would appreciate how you requested help in finding your lost nephew one day and gave death threats 2 weeks later and your 50 plus fake id,s after your original id got perma banned for cursing at mods after they intervened in your fight with an Indian who pretended to be an atheist Pakistani girl :-)

This guy is a joke. He actually deserves to get banned.
He is asking from someone to drill his @***...chotay k@tay k jaisey her jaga peecha kerta hai..laat maro tu bhi wahien ka wahien.

Can you not mention me. I dont like drama!
Correct sentence should be like this...
You should not tagged me here since I don't like drama.

English tak likhni aati nahien, pata nahien kis ne bana diya Moderator.

He is asking from someone to drill his @***...chotay k@tay k jaisey her jaga peecha kerta hai..laat maro tu bhi wahien ka wahien.

Correct sentence should be like this...
You should not tagged me here since I don't like drama.

English tak likhni aati nahien, pata nahien kis ne bana diya Moderator.
Teri vi English top class hai puttar

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom