What's new

Whatever

Is it my imagination or are you locked in conflict with too many members off late?

No need to bite my head off please . It's a strong observation.

Cheers, Doc
Tu tu gaya, ready to get slammed....
I have met many Indian Biased people but this one is especial from Pakistan.

Is it my imagination or are you locked in conflict with too many members off late?

Cheers, Doc
You remmber old member Akhelios? she is the one , came from from hibernation and made moderator.

@Skyliner and @Yaseen1 this is how he reacts ALL THE TIME!

@waz @Slav Defence @WebMaster @Horus @Oscar this guy cant have enough even after having a report in GHQ, opening a thread and now here too?
I request both moderator and markhor to forgive eachother and remove negative ratings all members are respectible and they make opinion according to their understanding life is very short please spread love in this life and avoid hate if someone does any nonlethal mistake ignore him and not take it serious

Cheers, Doc

It is just in your imagination, obviously! :D

(Except that past performance is a guarantee of future results in this case.)

Tu tu gaya, ready to get slammed....
I have met many Indian Biased people but this one is especial from Pakistan.

You remmber old member Akhelios? she is the one , came from from hibernation and made moderator.

Can't say I do. Never made a recall impact I guess.

Personally she strikes me as someone young, wanting to stamp her authority.

To be taken seriously.

Sweet nonetheless. Earnest ...

Cheers, Doc

Can't say I do. Never made a recall impact I guess.

Personally she strikes me as someone young, wanting to stamp her authority.

To be taken seriously.

Sweet nonetheless. Earnest ...

Cheers, Doc
She was and is a big time troll, used to team up along with @shamian and bombard our enemies but she left and came back with a big bang as moderator and changed I.D but I am quite clever to figured who she was and is.

She was and is a big time troll, used to team up along with @shamian and bombard our enemies but she left and came back with a big bang as moderator and changed I.D but I am quite clever to figured who she was and is.

I remember shamain.

Cheers, Doc

He is asking from someone to drill his @***...chotay k@tay k jaisey her jaga peecha kerta hai..laat maro tu bhi wahien ka wahien.

Correct sentence should be like this...
You should not tagged me here since I don't like drama.

English tak likhni aati nahien, pata nahien kis ne bana diya Moderator.
Do not forget your place here and why you're allowed to post here.

What is my place and yours, I am not a Kami like you..understand don't talk about place.
Don't forget our arrangements, you do know banning new accounts is way easier these days. Don't cross your limits.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom