Awesome painting randomly interjected by Ghazi
Drama
Drama
Drama
cry
Drama
Awesome video by Indos
(More drama to continue....)

The whatever thread is pretty funny and unique lol.

Nah dude, you can pick fights with mods if you are special enough. All rules are 100% enforced like you said.

As I said, a little re-calibration is all that is needed. The mods are here only to enforce a prescribed agenda, nothing else. :D

As I said, a little re-calibration is all that is needed. The mods are here only to enforce a prescribed agenda, nothing else. :D

Yea, you're on a forum, a Pakistani forum to be exact, there's no place on Earth that doesn't work on a agenda, prescribed or not.

Welcome to reality. :D

Last edited:
Is it I, or is everybody in a perpetual bad temper nowadays?

People generally don't like stuff they have invested a lot of time/banter in...atrophying/straying from some notion they have of what it should be or what it was etc. I kinda get it tbh....online we are always separated to begin with so it abrades a whole different dull-knife way that the human temperament (stuck to something lot more primal) is not quite "caught up with" overall...... compared to real life where you can take a time out more concisely/directly form face-face forms of it.

People generally don't like stuff they have invested a lot of time/banter in...atrophying/straying from some notion they have of what it should be or what it was etc. I kinda get it tbh....online we are always separated to begin with so it abrades a whole different dull-knife way that the human temperament (stuck to something lot more primal) is not quite "caught up with" overall...... compared to real life where you can take a time out more concisely/directly form face-face forms of it.

The way I see it is that a lot of members (especially Asian ones), are using this forum as a anger venting machine. That's not the purpose of this forum OR they simply don't know how to navigate online.

Their upbringing or their way of life interjects with how they behave online. When you have fought over every little thing all of your life to get what you want, you do the same online. But later come to realize that that's not how it works.

Some (the everyday trolls), don't get over that part of their online lives and take it to a extreme (making trolling accounts or trolling excessively).

You'll see that a lot of non-Asian (American, European etc) members don't troll as much as the Asian ones. Well that's because they have learned a lot sooner in life that things can be talked over and that being very vocal online doesn't matter. :)

Last edited:
The way I see it is that a lot of members (especially Asian ones), are using this forum as a anger venting machine. It's simply not that OR they don't know how to navigate online.

Their upbringing or their way of life interjects with how they behave online. When you have fought over every little thing all of your life to get what you want, you do the same online. But later come to realize that that's not how it works.

Some (the everyday trolls), don't get over that part of their online lives and take it to a extreme (making trolling accounts or trolling excessively).

You'll see that a lot of non-Asian (American, European etc) members don't troll as much as the Asian ones. Well that's because they have learned a lot sooner in life that things can be talked over and that being very vocal online doesn't matter. :)

Yes chips on shoulder is a big thing. Online spaces afford the anonymity...but builds up dependency too.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom