What's new

Whatever

The way I see it is that a lot of members (especially Asian ones), are using this forum as a anger venting machine. That's not the purpose of this forum OR they simply don't know how to navigate online.

Their upbringing or their way of life interjects with how they behave online. When you have fought over every little thing all of your life to get what you want, you do the same online. But later come to realize that that's not how it works.

Some (the everyday trolls), don't get over that part of their online lives and take it to a extreme (making trolling accounts or trolling excessively).

You'll see that a lot of non-Asian (American, European etc) members don't troll as much as the Asian ones. Well that's because they have learned a lot sooner in life that things can be talked over and that being very vocal online doesn't matter. :)

You give westerners too much credit.

If you pack 2 billion of them into an area the size of the subcontinent, where there is no concept of personal space, and you are walking over, into one another, and swimming in a sea of humanity 24x7, I'm sure the white man would be pretty confrontational and vocal too.

Truth be told, most places in the west depress the crap out of me. And it's not just the weather.

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
Truth be told, most places in the west depress the crap out of me. And it's not just the weather.

100% spot on....lot of gora friends of mine totally envy the colours, warmth and vibrancy that can only be found in India, especially how naturally it comes and resonates there.

This despondency grows as time passes as they are extricated and removed from their own culture....and left only with the empty time and space in between. Materialism/consumerism/rat-race helps tide it all over...but only so much...and now some nasty things are really filling up the voids left behind by the retreat of the elder-culture.

Just in my neighbourhood here...a great fight was put up to preserve a roughly 100 year old Church (and it has been won along with a cpl compromises that speak certain things as well)....more for the sake of the thrill of such a fight (given barely anyone attends this church anymore)...just so there can be some optical contentment of delaying the decay just that while longer.

100% spot on....lot of gora friends of mine totally envy the colours, warmth and vibrancy that can only be found in India, especially how naturally it comes and resonates there.

This despondency grows as time passes as they are extricated and removed from their own culture....and left only with the empty time and space in between. Materialism/consumerism/rat-race helps tide it all over...but only so much...and now some nasty things are really filling up the voids left behind by the retreat of the elder-culture.

Just in my neighbourhood here...a great fight was put up to preserve a roughly 100 year old Church (and it has been won along with a cpl compromises that speak certain things as well)....more for the sake of the thrill of such a fight (given barely anyone attends this church anymore)...just so there can be some optical contentment of delaying the decay just that while longer.

Culture as in? The parent lands in the UK and Europe? Or just post war American culture?

Fir me though, since I just dash in and out, so my perspective would be very limited compared to you, its the dreadful emptiness and quiet man. Admittedly more in Europe though.

On top of that if there is no sun, man I understand why I would want to buy a military grade gun.

Cheers, Doc

People do not talk to each other, where I live. Even if you go to a pub alone, you will see people drinking and looking at their cell phones not talking to others. It's hard to make friends outside work. Although the good thing is, the few friends you have are reliable and you can count on them. Overall, life in general can be quite gloomy at times.

Culture as in? The parent lands in the UK and Europe? Or just post war American culture?

Fir me though, since I just dash in and out, so my perspective would be very limited compared to you, its the dreadful emptiness and quiet man. Admittedly more in Europe though.

On top of that if there is no sun, man I understand why I would want to buy a military grade gun.

Cheers, Doc

French Quebec culture...in the quieter moments I ask them how it all happened...basically they pretty much quit cold turkey over here on certain things (church and various other aspects of the earlier culture).

I sense part of it is also something they do not want to admit (because of its bleakness)...for a long time their culture was a way to stick it to the English Canadians (who repressed them greatly in various ways after getting pre-revolutionary France to surrender and relinquish their north american possessions here in the "seven years war"). But once the English Canadians (after WW2) gave full equal status culturally and every other way that remained...and the striving "underdog" complex was not given any more sustenance....their attentions were diverted to their own clergy/power structures in an effort to keep this all alive. What ended up happening is quite dreadful thing...some of the most beautiful religious structures are now vacant and hollow...memories some say...more like phantoms I would say.

There are parallels all around here....the black people in the US for example had extremely cohesive and tight knit families (and huge internal social capital) when they were the clear oppressed underdogs...often it was a matter of life and death in the end after all in those jim crow days for example. When the civil rights movement finally concluded with complete federally imposed equality....that socio-cultural capital started to fray and break up....pretty much while the ink of LBJ signature was still drying. Now I don't need to explain the state they are in....its all put up on show proudly...this gangsta thug culture, pump'n dump.... with single mother families at the prevalence rate of 7 - 8 in 10.

This phenomenon extends more broadly (past all the generic more visible groups/minorities) each decade...its permeating and spreading quite rapidly now....especially as everyone rushes to some sort of victim complex for some kind of handout from some politician (who is now the new priest/preacher)..... that too when it is quite the opposite and they are the most privileged that they have ever been... to simply shy away from responsibility and discipline. There is something very rotten in the state of things here....do not be fooled (why you think I already have an exit plan forming to return to my homeland). Entropy is a ceaseless action after all...when you stop trying to keep things together and well ordered where it most matters, they will come apart simply because they exist and other things exist around them.

@Desert Fox @OsmanAli98 @Metanoia @Psychic

As I said, a little re-calibration is all that is needed. The mods are here only to enforce a prescribed agenda, nothing else. :D
Yeah you better adhere to our agenda or there's going to be a problem:mad:.
drama
drama
cry
cry
drama
Awesome painting randomly interjected by Ghazi
Drama
Drama
Drama
cry
Drama
Awesome video by Indos
(More drama to continue....)

The whatever thread is pretty funny and unique lol.
Some people tend to forget their place here(or call it aukaat). Have to remind them every now and then.

He wouldn't know.
Dont change gender of Irani swim suit models
drama
drama
cry
cry
drama
Awesome painting randomly interjected by Ghazi
Drama
Drama
Drama
cry
Drama
Awesome video by Indos
(More drama to continue....)

The whatever thread is pretty funny and unique lol.
Without such threads pdf wpdf would be a boring place

Yeah you better adhere to our agenda or there's going to be a problem:mad:.

Some people tend to forget their place here(or call it aukaat). Have to remind them every now and then.
How can they so quickly forget their own past?

Indonesian celebrities who has Indian blood (mixed)

Kimi Jayanti

5-Tips-Cantik-Kimmy-Jayanti-700x497.jpg

@jamahir @Nilgiri @Zibago @Levina

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom