What's new

Whatever

You listen to Bangla songs?

লে ঠেলা ! বাঙালি বাংলা গান শুনতে আপত্তি আসে না কি ?
নির্মলেন্দু চৌধুরী বাংলাদেশ চ্ছারণের পর পশ্চিম বঙ্গে নাম করেন। আমাদের বাড়ি আইসা গাইতেন।

Iam yet to see anything remotely related to sindhi culture on this site other than Mughal attires and stuff - - - - - - - - - - -

@MastanKhan @Tps43 @Dawood Ibrahim @Signalian @Hell hound @RealNapster @The Sandman @fitpOsitive @Starlord @Chakar The Great @Zibago @PakSword @pakistanipower @Dubious @The Accountant @Indus Pakistan

_20190106_191341.JPG

লে ঠেলা ! বাঙালি বাংলা গান শুনতে আপত্তি আসে না কি ?
নির্মলেন্দু চৌধুরী বাংলাদেশ চ্ছারণের পর পশ্চিম বঙ্গে নাম করেন। আমাদের বাড়ি আইসা গাইতেন।
Bhalo bolesen.

Amar Babar Pawan Das er gaan Bhalo lage. Amaro lage.

I have re-calibrated myself accordingly.

The process of re-calibration had started on my side sometime back. First was killing off the Hellfire id. Hence, change in name. I am neither here to insult someone else, nor to be insulted by anyone else.

You can see the crocodile tears being shed on the Good Bye thread created today ... @WebMaster was the first to respond, I was amused, some of the biggest trolls and malicious members including a Think Tank who is oft found encouraging trolling of Indian Members, thereby derailing multiple threads at times, was a real treat to read. The hypocrisy of it all.

I leave with amazing certifications ;)

warm regards

@MilSpec @Nilgiri stop tagging me ;)

Exhibit A

1.PNG

reported - no action :)

Exhibit B

3.PNG

reported and mods tagged - no action. Member has been banned yesterday for some other reason.

Exhibit C

2.PNG

@WebMaster you did mention to contact you. So, a feed back :)

Guys, is there any other similar forum you know of?

Foruming is kind of addictive, and PDF management is biased.

@The Sandman
YES!! There is google w o r l d defense forum if you couldn't find it tell me i will find a way to link you to it.
Yar I am sick now .
I can't hold myself back everytime . I don't abuse anyone and no one has right to abuse me.
Damn this was me exactly 1 year ago take a break yr or i would say quit :cheers:

Even i thought about leaving PDF many times. Instead i cameup with a solution, i limited myself to some 3-4 threads only and for others i just read and know. Should do the same, leaving is not a solution. Remain here and fight back, or, do the same as i do.
Khan sb har kisi ke lye itna easy ni hota na :P

The process of re-calibration had started on my side sometime back. First was killing off the Hellfire id. Hence, change in name. I am neither here to insult someone else, nor to be insulted by anyone else.

You can see the crocodile tears being shed on the Good Bye thread created today ... @WebMaster was the first to respond, I was amused, some of the biggest trolls and malicious members including a Think Tank who is oft found encouraging trolling of Indian Members, thereby derailing multiple threads at times, was a real treat to read. The hypocrisy of it all.

I leave with amazing certifications ;)

warm regards

@MilSpec @Nilgiri stop tagging me ;)

Exhibit A

View attachment 531195

reported - no action :)

Exhibit B

View attachment 531196

reported and mods tagged - no action. Member has been banned yesterday for some other reason.

Exhibit C

View attachment 531197

@WebMaster you did mention to contact you. So, a feed back :)
Check PM on the other side.

Speak openly and clearly - are you or are you not a supporter of Erdogan and his involvement in Syria ??
You see why i called you a dumbazz idiot?
At least 50% of Turks on this forum are anti Erdogan and anti involvement in Syria,if you had checked it out before making such a dumbazz idiotic comment,you would have known that im the one who dislikes him most.
So im right to call you a dumbazz.
The mistakes you make from time to time are; attacking my country and my people which is unacceptable to me.
Get it?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom