What's new

Whatever

Colors of Tharparkar

49783414_2419016834806718_4150857652726923264_n.jpg

48368844_2378082148900187_5739088463743942656_n.jpg

45956996_2303815576326845_1046287658604560384_n.jpg

True.

And you know there's no such thing as "center left", only yesterdays extreme left.

Faggots today are considered "so old school" because they have been normalized. Sodomy is no longer considered the extreme of mental derangements, even though it is still a mental derangement. While Trannies are now considered the extreme edge, within a year or two they will become the "center left", and honestly I don't know what will be the new extreme edge of the Liberal Left, but I do know Liberals will not fail to surprise with something extremely degenerate.

Liberalism is a disease of civilizational decay as we are seeing it with our own very eyes.

@The Sandman @Psychic @Metanoia @LeGenD @OsmanAli98

Hear hear !!

If you didn't have enough cringe in your day....don't worry....the democrats heard you loud and clear and will give you a nice extra-shot of it!

@Desert Fox @OsmanAli98 @VCheng

The circus is bringing in its show animals for the 2020 show. This is just the beginning. :D

I wish as much toxic fight between far left and "centre left" as possible :D

Ellen Degenerate stepped into it lately too...saying that Kevin Hart needs a 2nd chance and should host oscars etc. I love watching the leftie on leftie action....popcorn time for me. :pop: None of them will ever get a lick of support from me btw (whatever the validity of what they may be saying temporarily). I am a true believer of Napoleon when he said "when your enemy is making a mistake...DO NOT intervene"

@Desert Fox @LeGenD @OsmanAli98 @VCheng @Hamartia Antidote @Vergennes @padamchen

This MeToo movement will soon reach its logical conclusion, no big deal.

Actually this stuff is pretty staged. Did some enquiring about it with a cpl ppl in the know about it (it didnt take long given this twitter account network posting it...and who they are all affiliated with, pro tip: they arent independent passer by/onlookers :P ).

Larger discussion of BJP/others vs commies in Kerala is a very long one (like commies vs other commies in Kerala which is an even longer one).

Suffice to say BJP is getting a stronghold in Kerala thanks to many glaring commie mistakes (both past and recent)....and why this staged stuff even happening in first place to try get some desperation riled up for optics etc. The fact BJP are even in Kerala to begin with is something quite unthinkable just few years back....but loser idiot atheist-commies (in alliance with a cpl rabid foreign aligned extremists from other groups) will never introspect about it.....their little red book has no chapter on introspection you see (for finding the weaknesses within you first).

And mallu commies know fully well what happens to them if they declare themselves openly as such past the Palghat gap since the 80s itself (and in fact much before even that within their own state increasingly now). They can only paint few hammer and sickles graffiti in the dead of night (when no one looking) when beyond their little safespaces for a reason you know....while BJP focuses on getting the traditional warrior groups of Kerala (Nairs etc) on their side as much as possible for the long term fight coming up. Commies basically fighting to preserve their last stand in this corner of India (by any means neccesary)....their days of expanding are long gone....because ppl increasingly seeing through their lies. So there is the need to stage mock battles and such...given BJP itself doesnt do the tip of the iceberg stuff like commies have to now....but focuses on that which is the much more relevant and larger (iceberg under the water).

Past these kind of stagings (for propaganda)... they murder defectors and BJP party workers (like they did with opponents incl among their own before) when they feel they can get away with it....not realising the damage it does to them in the eyes of the (non brainwashed/red loyalist) electorate. They seem to have forgotten the lore of the why and how their little strip of land was created and that the reverse will happen to them (pushed into the sea) in the end if they keep this up. Commies do very badly with cultural history and the nuance behind it you see....in their rush to create a grander human-made "neo-religion" from a blank slate. I am happy they are going all in now....because certain things are cracking and fissures being made for good use later.

@Desert Fox @Psychic @Sam. @padamchen

Last edited:
Actually this stuff is pretty staged. Did some enquiring about it with a cpl ppl in the know about it (it didnt take long given this twitter account network posting it...and who they are all affiliated with, pro tip: they arent independent passer by/onlookers :P ).

Larger discussion of BJP/others vs commies in Kerala is a very long one (like commies vs other commies in Kerala which is an even longer one).

Suffice to say BJP is getting a stronghold in Kerala thanks to many glaring commie mistakes (both past and recent)....and why this staged stuff even happening in first place to try get some desperation riled up for optics etc. The fact BJP are even in Kerala to begin with is something quite unthinkable just few years back....but loser idiot atheist-commies (in alliance with a cpl rabid foreign aligned extremists from other groups) will never introspect about it.....their little red book has no chapter on introspection you see (for finding the weaknesses within you first).

And mallu commies know fully well what happens to them if they declare themselves openly as such past the Palghat gap since the 80s itself (and in fact much before even that within their own state increasingly now). They can only paint few hammer and sickles graffiti in the dead of night (when no one looking) when beyond their little safespaces for a reason you know....while BJP focuses on getting the traditional warrior groups of Kerala (Nairs etc) on their side as much as possible for the long term fight coming up. Commies basically fighting to preserve their last stand in this corner of India (by any means neccesary)....their days of expanding are long gone....because ppl increasingly seeing through their lies. So there is the need to stage mock battles and such...given BJP itself doesnt do the tip of the iceberg stuff like commies have to now....but focuses on that which is the much more relevant and larger (iceberg under the water).

Past these kind of stagings (for propaganda)... they murder defectors and BJP party workers (like they did with opponents incl among their own before) when they feel they can get away with it....not realising the damage it does to them in the eyes of the (non brainwashed/red loyalist) electorate. They seem to have forgotten the lore of the why and how their little strip of land was created and that the reverse will happen to them (pushed into the sea) in the end if they keep this up. Commies do very badly with cultural history and the nuance behind it you see....in their rush to create a grander human-made "neo-religion" from a blank slate. I am happy they are going all in now....because certain things are cracking and fissures being made for good use later.

@Desert Fox @Psychic @Sam. @padamchen

Thanks man.

I'm all for a Hindu Kerala.

With beef. :partay:

Cheers, Doc

@Vibrio lol that you brought up that negative rating nonsense...take a look at this one (there are plenty more in my case):

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/mood...-external-credit-rating.591724/#post-11018436

@Joe Shearer @Desert Fox @Hell hound @The Sandman @padamchen @doorstar @Mage @Indus Pakistan

There is a reason I dont challenge them at all anymore (I'd rather they stay up so ppl just see how ridiculous they are...and use boy who cried wolf extrapolation for the whole "negative rating" concept to begin with heh...so it just dies an inglorious ignored death).

Like @Imran Khan said cheerily/cheekily the one time if I am not mistaken (I think in full view of a fire breathing mod too)....if you want to get rid of some of your negative ratings....transfer them to me, I have plenty to go around and could always use some more...I don't care!... haha. I think it was to @Kashmiri Pandit now that I think about it (Panditji was upset he got his first neg rating for posting a controversial civilisation topic or something).

Y E S !

I am afraid I see that as backing a provocateur, on top of that I despise your friend Imran Khan whom you seem to be admiring, I see him as an unprincipled drunken jester jumping from pillar to post issuing decrees against all and sundry

P.S.
I am sorry but I find SunilM, Skull and Bones, padamchen et al. despicable too, not just imran Khan. :(

You left me out. :p:

Look, Mom, they're playing MY song!

Thanks man.

I'm all for a Hindu Kerala.

With beef. :partay:

Cheers, Doc

Hindus in Kerala eat beef (esp the buffalo kind), its not an issue. I have no qualms about that stuff *you can find beef in TN as well, esp in chennai... if you look a bit harder)...BJP making inroads into N.E as well where beef is on the table a lot. Hope over time the diet/animal rights/sacrosanct animals debate.... brings some better compromises for rest of the country. That can ebb an flow at its own pace as far as I am concerned.

Issue to me lies with the core degeneracy of commies as it portends to right to exercise faith, existing identities and not swamp (esp by force) with the same old indianized version of "politically correct" leftie nonsense. (and worse the congressi types that just sit back and offer controlled opposition and mute applause at it all). For example its real worry how certain extremist types are cocooning themselves and using these worthless commies as "allies" for their security buffer around them.

Commies making exceptions for certain religious extremist types (against their whole supposed core doctrine of anti-religion) means the hypocrisy becomes that much easier to sell to get the nairs et al. weaponized and doing whats needed in the end. Mallus need to learn some harsh lessons...on all sides.

I am afraid I see that as backing a provocateur, on top of that I despise your friend Imran Khan whom you seem to be admiring, I see him as an unprincipled drunken jester jumping from pillar to post issuing decrees against all and sundry

P.S.
I am sorry but I find SunilM, Skull and Bones, padamchen et al. despicable too, not just imran Khan. :(

You gotta see the good parts/credentials in some ppl tho, even if you hate them mostly for whatever other reason.

Major winters says in the end of "Band of brothers"....we salute the rank, not the man ;)

Y E S !

You left me out. :p:

Look, Mom, they're playing MY song!

Had to learn how to play that song on the recorder in school. UGH! now its stuck in my head again, thanks joe.

@Atlas @Mage @bluesky @Skies @Desert Fox @Psychic @Hamartia Antidote @jhungary

Some of the longer term issues that happen when you adopt a full one party existence, esp one that strips away your own civilisational culture to charge into blank-slate optics...."for the good of the party". A warning sign for many facing uni-party/stability tendencies arising in their own countries (that may lead down the road to similar massive cultural erosion too for the "sake of the whole"). Be careful what you wish for!

@Vibrio lol that you brought up that negative rating nonsense...take a look at this one (there are plenty more in my case):

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/mood...-external-credit-rating.591724/#post-11018436

@Joe Shearer @Desert Fox @Hell hound @The Sandman @padamchen @doorstar @Mage @Indus Pakistan

There is a reason I dont challenge them at all anymore (I'd rather they stay up so ppl just see how ridiculous they are...and use boy who cried wolf extrapolation for the whole "negative rating" concept to begin with heh...so it just dies an inglorious ignored death).

Like @Imran Khan said cheerily/cheekily the one time if I am not mistaken (I think in full view of a fire breathing mod too)....if you want to get rid of some of your negative ratings....transfer them to me, I have plenty to go around and could always use some more...I don't care!... haha. I think it was to @Kashmiri Pandit now that I think about it (Panditji was upset he got his first neg rating for posting a controversial civilisation topic or something).
Wear those medals proudly. :D

Back
Top Bottom