What's new

Whatever

@Zibago @Nilgiri @Mentee @RealNapster @Moonlight

What happened with @django ??

I am posting here because his thread is closed.

I dont know. Some issue occured involving @django , @war&peace , @Tps43 and @Path-Finder (sorry if unintentionally quoted the wrong guys). And another member (which many of us dont know who he was). Still, as per the @django post moderators were not treating them upto the standards of justice so they all decided to leave.

Thats all i got from that thread.

I dont know. Some issue occured involving @django , @war&peace , @Tps43 and @Path-Finder (sorry if unintentionally quoted the wrong guys). And another member (which many of us dont know who he was). Still, as per the @django post moderators were not treating them upto the standards of justice so they all decided to leave.

Thats all i got from that thread.
@Signalian is holding me back here maybe in a day or 2 I will decide my future course

@Signalian is holding me back here maybe in a day or 2 I will decide my future course

Even i thought about leaving PDF many times. Instead i cameup with a solution, i limited myself to some 3-4 threads only and for others i just read and know. Should do the same, leaving is not a solution. Remain here and fight back, or, do the same as i do.

Even i thought about leaving PDF many times. Instead i cameup with a solution, i limited myself to some 3-4 threads only and for others i just read and know. Should do the same, leaving is not a solution. Remain here and fight back, or, do the same as i do.
Yar I am sick now .
I can't hold myself back everytime . I don't abuse anyone and no one has right to abuse me.

Some of the longer term issues that happen when you adopt a full one party existence, esp one that strips away your own civilisational culture to charge into blank-slate optics...."for the good of the party". A warning sign for many facing uni-party/stability tendencies arising in their own countries (that may lead down the road to similar massive cultural erosion too for the "sake of the whole"). Be careful what you wish for!
I don't think this lack of compassion has to do only with one party rule. But one child policy which made every kid a 'lone prince' or 'lone princess' in his/her house have a lot to do with this. And above all, I get the feeling that majority of Chinese have faith in CPC. But it's more like a dynasty like other dynasties in China.

I think it was between @django @AUSTERLITZ and @paksarzameen later some other joined in. Perhaps Aust said something regarding religion which made @django mad. He tagged the mods and apparently was unhappy about how the mods handled it.

I'd agree that some mods and think tanks in pdf can be quite retarded. Then again its impossible to moderate in accordance with everyone's liking. Some will always feel mistreated.

I don't think this lack of compassion has to do only with one party rule. But one child policy which made every kid a 'lone prince' or 'lone princess' in his/her house have a lot to do with this. And above all, I get the feeling that majority of Chinese have faith in CPC. But it's more like a dynasty like other dynasties in China.

I think it was between @django @AUSTERLITZ and @paksarzameen later some other joined in. Perhaps Aust said something regarding religion which made @django mad. He tagged the mods and apparently was unhappy about how the mods handled it.

I'd agree that some mods and think tanks in pdf can be quite retarded. Then again its impossible to moderate in accordance with everyone's liking. Some will always feel mistreated.

@jamahir

Guys, is there any other similar forum you know of?

Foruming is kind of addictive, and PDF management is biased.

@The Sandman

I hope @django exchanges his issues with the admins, including @WebMaster , and stays on. He is a valuable member and a dear friend.

Hindus in Kerala eat beef (esp the buffalo kind), its not an issue.
But is beef and buffalo meat is not same, is it ? I doubt . As I know Bengali Hindus do not eat beef ( cow ) , though not sure if they also do not eat buffalo meat of not!
However Hindus consider cow as sign of kamdhenu of heaven right ? Is there any case with buffalo too ?

Guys, is there any other similar forum you know of?

Foruming is kind of addictive, and PDF management is biased.

@The Sandman

Dont know about that, but we have a hujra 2-3 building away from my house. I am good :lol:

I hope @django exchanges his issues with the admins, including @WebMaster , and stays on. He is a valuable member and a dear friend.

Yah. We see lot of “critics” here. I guess he was the only advocate here who respected everyones opinion and supported him/her. Khair, Everyday brings a new addition to your life and a loss .

@Vibrio lol that you brought up that negative rating nonsense...take a look at this one (there are plenty more in my case):

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/mood...-external-credit-rating.591724/#post-11018436

@Joe Shearer @Desert Fox @Hell hound @The Sandman @padamchen @doorstar @Mage @Indus Pakistan

There is a reason I dont challenge them at all anymore (I'd rather they stay up so ppl just see how ridiculous they are...and use boy who cried wolf extrapolation for the whole "negative rating" concept to begin with heh...so it just dies an inglorious ignored death).

Like @Imran Khan said cheerily/cheekily the one time if I am not mistaken (I think in full view of a fire breathing mod too)....if you want to get rid of some of your negative ratings....transfer them to me, I have plenty to go around and could always use some more...I don't care!... haha. I think it was to @Kashmiri Pandit now that I think about it (Panditji was upset he got his first neg rating for posting a controversial civilisation topic or something).

@Nilgiri (and @Vibrio )

The other thread is closed where you said:

"I personally don't think its too late to salvage this place from whats happening .... but there has to be actual effective uni-standards at work here. We owe it to all those that have left (esp those never to return)...I hope these words are heeded!"

All I will say here is this:

1. Systems always achieve the results they are designed to achieve.

2. The right of the management to run their forum as they see fit shall be respected at all times.

I have re-calibrated myself accordingly.

Dont know about that, but we have a hujra 2-3 building away from my house. I am good :lol:

Yah. We see lot of “critics” here. I guess he was the only advocate here who respected everyones opinion and supported him/her. Khair, Everyday brings a new addition to your life and a loss .

Words don't cut it. Not any more......

কোন দিন আসিবেন বন্ধু কইয়া যাও কইয়া যাও রে
When will you return, dear friend? Tell us and go...​

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom