What's new

Whatever

Sir, I always wonder why does it take us so long to take an action especially since we have world class agencies..don't they know about this? and if they know..then what is stopping their high-ups to take an action against PTM? Are we waiting for another APS or God forbid, something even worse.
Every time PTM is mentioned, these words start echoing in my mind "Manzoor Pashteen is a wonderful young man" :hitwall:

Rest, other pic is of our libturd and corrupt politicians... that's the story of every libturd family in our country... the father sleeps with the daughter of some other "friend" and vice-versa.. Financial, moral and dietary corruptions often go hand in hand.

Last edited:
This chap was always a cheap and crass individual, (lawyers really thrashed him :lol:) he is clearly under the influence of intoxicants......I despise both these imbeciles.Kudos bhai

:lol: :pakistan:

Sir, I always wonder why does it take us so long to take an action especially our world class agencies..don't they know about this? and if they know..then what is stopping their high-ups to take an action against them? Are we waiting for another APS or God forbid, something worse.
Every time PTM is mentioned, these words start echoing in my mind "Manzoor Pashteen is a wonder young man" :hitwall:

Rest, other pic is our libturd and corrupt politicians... that's the story of every libturd family in our country... the father sleeps with the daughter of some other "friend" and vice-versa.. Financial, moral and dietary corruptions often go hand in hand.
At that time GHQ was trying to downplay this swine and not give him extra publicity, once he gained prominence Gen Bajwa spoke out against their outright nefarious demands, ever since these swines have been on the back foot (despite electoral win of Dawar and Wazir) and have now started to resort to attacks on checkposts hoping that jawans lose their discipline and cause a massacre, I personally believe legal action should be launched against Dawar for his open and malicious attacks on Pak army via his twitter feed.Kudos bhai

This chap was always a cheap and crass individual, (lawyers really thrashed him :lol:) he is clearly under the influence of intoxicants......I despise both these imbeciles.Kudos bhai

:lol: :pakistan:

At that time GHQ was trying to downplay this swine and not give him extra publicity, once he gained prominence Gen Bajwa spoke out against their outright nefarious demands, ever since these swines have been on the back foot (despite electoral win of Dawar and Wazir) and have now started to resort to attacks on checkposts hoping that jawans lose their discipline and cause a massacre, I personally believe legal action should be launched against Dawar for his open and malicious attacks on Pak army via his twitter feed.Kudos bhai

That's exactly my issue...a general has no need and reponsibility to talk...His job is to take action...if not overt, then covert..intel based and dispatch these SOB's to the hell..
Don't talk rather do something..He is COAS of Pak Army, not the interior minister or ambassador of Pakistan to US or Afghanistan.

That's exactly my issue...a general has no need and reponsibility to talk...His job is to take action...if not overt, then covert..intel based and dispatch these SOB's to the hell..
Don't talk rather do something..He is COAS of Pak Army, not the interior minister or ambassador of Pakistan to US or Afghanistan.
At that time NS govt was quite happy to let this issue morph into something much, much bigger , Gen Bajwa felt compelled to speak out against these swines as govt and interior ministry were clearly not doing their job (nor were they up to it), it is perfectly possible that covert action was/is going on, however we can both agree that it should be intensified.Kudos Sir

Is this guy really a Captain?

What about the new kashmir committee guy?

Yahan piyo to haram ha aur wahan piyo to halal ha?
Indeed he is,,,,,,,,,,,,let us wait and see.Kudos Sidd

At that time NS govt was quite happy to let this issue morph into something much, much bigger , Gen Bajwa felt compelled to speak out against these swines as govt and interior ministry were clearly not doing their job (nor were they up to it), it is perfectly possible that covert action was/is going on, however we can both agree that it should be intensified.Kudos Sir
I'm not satisfied though I hope and wish they do something now when IK is in power and he is supportive of the just military actions.

میں آج تک جن پرانے انڈین گانوں سے واقف ہوں، وہ زیادہ تر انہی بسوں میں سفر کے دوران ہی سن سن کر یاد ہوئے تھے۔ وہ سارے گانے مجھے آج بھی یاد ہیں۔ جیسے

• یہ دنیا یہ محفل میرے کام کی نہیں،
  • کیا ہوا تیرا وعدہ وہ قسم وہ ارادہ،
  • بہارو پھول برساؤ میرا محبوب آیا ہے،
  • لکھے جو خط تجھے وہ تیری یاد میں ہزاروں رنگ کے نظارے بن گئے،
  • چودہویں کا چاند ہو یا آفتاب ہو،
  • سہانی رات ڈھل چکی نا جانے تم کہاں ہو،
  • میرے سامنے والی کھڑکی میں اک چاند کا ٹکڑا رہتا ہے،
  • تیرے بنا زندگی سے شکوہ تو نہیں،
  • میرا جیون کورا کاغذ کورا ہی رہ گیا،
  • تصویر بناتا ہوں تصویر نہیں بنتی،
  • میری یاد میں تم نا آنسو بہانا،
  • یہ رات یہ چاندنی پھر کہاں سن جا دل کی داستاں،
  • ہے اپنا دل تو آوارہ نہ جانے کس پہ آئے گا،
  • کہیں دیپ جلے کہیں دل،
  • جانے کیوں لوگ محبت کیا کرتے ہیں،
  • یونہی کوئی مل گیا تھا سر راہ چلتے چلتے،
  • آج پھر جینے کی تمنا ہے آج پھر مرنے کا ارادہ ہے،
  • نہ تم بے وفا ہو نہ ہم بے وفا ہیں مگر کیا کریں اپنی راہیں جدا ہیں۔۔۔ وغیرہ وغیرہ۔ آئے ہائے، کہاں گئے وہ دن؟

TBH dude I have ZERO sympathy with these swines, they all bought it onto themselves and to others.Kudos
Its more to prove the idiots among us Pakistanis wrong who want us to mix with these people.

Back
Top Bottom