What's new

Whatever

I think a good solution would be that Germany chucks out every Arab migrant back to Middle East and then recieves back every European Jew migrant who settled in Palestine in 1940s. Would go a long way to solving the issues we face today.

@Gomig-21 @Desert Fox @Nilgiri

Problem is both sets of migrants dont want to do that heh....and one have even armed themselves into an actual polity....and are backed and effectively operationalised by a huge complex of war-guilt/war-love (as a current political tide needs) world power-brokers.

This is why its so crucial imho to focus on prevention than the cure, by having enough people learning from history and actually willing to exercise their political power early and expediently....given the "cure" needs vast sums of money + politics = conflict...even war....and often it still doesn't happen at the end of it. But of course simple + efficient and logical + wise prevention makes for very lousy politics....theres not much tasty long term hate/distrust created to feast upon for the politico-worms.

I think a good solution would be that Germany chucks out every Arab migrant back to Middle East and then recieves back every European Jew migrant who settled in Palestine in 1940s. Would go a long way to solving the issues we face today.

Yeah, maybe in an alternate universe that might work, bro. :-)

Ideally this would be nice, though not every Jew in Israel is from Germany. There are considerable amounts of Russian and other Eastern European Jews as well as Jews from Turkey, Ethiopia, Iraq, Yemen and other ME countries.

But we do not live in a ideal world. The Jews in ME who are backed by powerful financial institutions and political lobbies, namely AIPAC, will not leave.

Neither will the Arabs (or any other non-European/White group) in Europe, and honestly why should/would they if they have the upper hand? No one voluntarily relinquishes power or the position of advantage.

The Arabs in Germany or the Jews in Palestine have earned that position of strength at the expense of the weakness of the native populations.

This is basically human history in a nutshell.

Back
Top Bottom