What's new

Whatever

Their government did. That’s like blaming all Indians or Pakistanis for what our estupido politicians do.
Well in most cases they elected their damn govts or at the very least turned a blind eye and now the the chickens have come to roost, I say too hell with them, they have bought oblivion to vast swathes of mankind and as long as historical Indus region goes from strength to strength I care not, I mean seriously do you honestly expect me to feel any sympathy for say Portugal, it could disappear from the map for all I care.Kudos Rascal;)

Its more to prove the idiots among us Pakistanis wrong who want us to mix with these people.
It is imperative we teach our young to maintain their culture, values and respect the sacrifices of their forefathers.Kudos

Are you tryin to say people like Twerk Queen @Mugwop , who’s people build pyramids, are destroying Europe by enriching it with their noble and ancient traditions?

Their government did. That’s like blaming all Indians or Pakistanis for what our estupido politicians do.
Bari fikar hai goroh european ki why don't you fight for them instead of rambling over here like a b*tch

Now you can delight your taste buds with a 24K Gold Samosa!

samosa-750x369.jpg

DUBAI: After 24k chicken wings and 24k chocolate cake someone has come up with a samosa made of 24K GOLD!

Yalla Somosa in Dubai has come up with various different combinations of samosas that are dripped in GOLD!

The newly launched Yalla Samosa has caught everyone’s eyes on social media with its super unique and quirky samosa offerings.

The 24 karat gold samosa comes with a filling of your choice: savory or sweet.

Twerk Queen @Mugwop appropriating Hindustani. Btw trap queen it’s ke not ki.

@Desert Fox why they always stealing other people’s identities?
Why do you always quote desert fox? Can't fight your own battles? :lol:
How pathetic are you? Pleading for help on this forum. Canada meih phut-Tee hai kaalon say. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Insecure Kutti kay puttar On 1 hand shit skin hindustanis like you bleach your skin to look like your oppressors and on the other hand
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/indian-dude-fakes-being-black-to-get-into-med-school.543536/

Why do you always quote desert fox? Can't fight your own battles? :lol:
How pathetic are you? Pleading for help on this forum. Canada meih phut-Tee hai kaalon say. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Insecure Kutti kay puttar On 1 hand shit skin hindustanis like you bleach your skin to look like your oppressors and on the other hand
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/indian-dude-fakes-being-black-to-get-into-med-school.543536/

Typical African resorting to primal agression instead of using logic. Twerk Queen mugwop who you calling sh!tskin, your people’s raang is the same colour as a healthy bowel movement!

Btw you ratchet welfare queen, this is your country, a place where the people are too stupid to know the importance of trees.

Also gyptian twerk queen, the link you posted just shows you blacks are so dumb as a race that universities give them a “handicap” bonus so it’s easier for them to get in. Imagine that, a whole race too stupid to compete against normal people!

@Desert Fox @django @Nilgiri

Typical African resorting to primal agression instead of using logic. Twerk Queen mugwop who you calling sh!tskin, your people’s raang is the same colour as a healthy bowel movement!

Btw you ratchet welfare queen, this is your country, a place where the people are too stupid to know the importance of trees.

Also gyptian twerk queen, the link you posted just shows you blacks are so dumb as a race that universities give them a “handicap” bonus so it’s easier for them to get in. Imagine that, a whole race too stupid to compete against normal people!

@Desert Fox @django @Nilgiri
What's your obsession with feces ? :o: oh wait
https://www.thequint.com/news/india...g-to-gujarats-gauseva-and-gauchar-vikas-board

Calling others stupid while you still can't spell properly :lol:

NO idiot! The link I posted shows no one cares about bhartis no matter how much you suck up to whites.
Haitians won their freedom on their own while you and your kind still behave like slaves.
Master trump will most likely pick a Black person over your kind :rofl: So keep crying

What's your obsession with feces ? :o: oh wait
https://www.thequint.com/news/india...g-to-gujarats-gauseva-and-gauchar-vikas-board

Calling others stupid while you still can't spell properly :lol:

NO idiot! The link I posted shows no one cares about bhartis no matter how much you suck up to whites.
Haitians won their freedom on their own while you and your kind still behave like slaves.
Master trump will most likely pick a Black person over your kind :rofl: So keep crying

Cool story tayquesha.

The beauty and refinement of this culture is overwhelming and enviable

Back
Top Bottom