What's new

Whatever

Typical African resorting to primal agression instead of using logic. Twerk Queen mugwop who you calling sh!tskin, your people’s raang is the same colour as a healthy bowel movement!

Btw you ratchet welfare queen, this is your country, a place where the people are too stupid to know the importance of trees.

Also gyptian twerk queen, the link you posted just shows you blacks are so dumb as a race that universities give them a “handicap” bonus so it’s easier for them to get in. Imagine that, a whole race too stupid to compete against normal people!

@Desert Fox @django @Nilgiri

@Mugwop

This need to tag others to cheer on the ugliness is real cute.

This forum has its own version of the “deplorables”.

@Mugwop

There's nothing I need to say to them because they have been told in real life :lol:

Cool story tayquesha.

The beauty and refinement of this culture is overwhelming and enviable

Just give up and save yourself from further embarrassment.This is one fight you can't win. Didn't you see that indian street fighter video :lol:

@Mugwop

My dear cheap I certainly am not a deplorable but rather a cultured and refined chap who happens to be proud of his Indus heritage, the heritage which gifted mankind the brilliant abstract concept of zero among many other marvels.Kudos

My dear cheap I certainly am not a deplorable but rather a cultured and refined chap who happens to be proud of his Indus heritage, the heritage which gifted mankind the brilliant abstract concept of zero among many other marvels.Kudos

Lol. My dear cheap. I can see exactly how refined you are. Kudos brah!

Jinnah died today I believe. Sad no threads made for him.

But if there is a minority issue. Jinnah dies everyday.

I am most amused.

I can assure you he meant to write Chap and it got autocorrected. But somehow your honor was slashed by auto correct.

Thanks for that primer on autocorrect Captain Obvious.

And my honor is intact thank you very much.

Back
Top Bottom