What's new

Whatever

IMG-20180830-WA0003.jpg

Our state should act more swiftly and pre-empt any such plans and arrest all possible elements. We should not keep waiting for something to happen before we start the action.
I personally think after this meeting and release of the pics and statements, the number of enemies of Imran Khan and Pakistan have gone up so Imran Khan must go easy of austerity drive a bit and take his security more seriously.
Indeed he should, I was astonished to see him in P Khattaks car a day after his win, he really needs to listen to the professionals and I think as of now he is.Kudos bhai

Indeed he should, I was astonished to see him in P Khattaks car a day after his win, he really needs to listen to the professionals and I think as of now he is.Kudos bhai
I guess after this meeting, he will take it more seriously and should not be bothered by the stupid propaganda by the sell out lifafa sahafis...Sometimes it is more difficult protect someone from his own self than other dangers like BB. If she did not take the bait from Zardari and Malik Rehman things might have been different..

Last edited:
I guess after this meeting, he will take it more seriously and should not bother by stupid propaganda by the sell out lifafa sahafis...Sometimes it is more difficult protect someone from his own self than other dangers like BB. If she did not take the bait from Zardari and Malik Rehman things might have been different..
In regards to BB death I still cannot believe that Bilawal and co blame Mushy (who I am no fan of), she simply should have followed the advice of her security team and not raised her head through sunroof like the unharmed individuals who were besides her.Kudos bhai

In regards to BB death I still cannot believe that Bilawal and co blame Mushy (who I am no fan of), she simply should have followed the advice of her security team and not raised her head through sunroof like the unharmed individuals who were besides her.Kudos bhai
U know Bilawal Bhutto can also be termed as BB.

Back
Top Bottom