What's new

Whatever

And how can we handover Pakistan to politicians, who have their children living in UK?
Handover Pakistan to Army Generals and stop wasting time and resources on elections, parliament, bureaucracy etc.
Anyone thinks he's more fit and educated, he should join army, study and serve hard and upon retirement work on civil matters, if he still wish to work more!

Yes all generals are angels ....and all politician are satan....and no general ever send his kids abroad...Bilal Musharaf never went to USA.. No general ever settled in any foreign land after retirement... See how Musharaf has stayed in BaniGala and never left Pakistan...while we see Imran Khan is hiding like a rat in UAE., a petty absconder..
@Dubious @Indus Pakistan

Yes all generals are angels ....and all politician are satan....and no general ever send his kids abroad...Bilal Musharaf never went to USA.. No general ever settled in any foreign land after retirement... See how Musharaf has stayed in BaniGala and never left Pakistan...while we see Imran Khan is hiding like a rat in UAE., a petty absconder..
@Dubious @Indus Pakistan
This faggot @BATMAN comes from losers who run instead of making a stand. What does he know about military service? I come a from a family who going back to at least 1920s have served in the military. Generation after generation served in the army. In fact many from our district did the same. Indeed this story is common in Peshawar, Swabi, Attock, Hazara, Rawalpindi, Chakwal, Jhelum where most of PA soldiery is drawn from.

That connection has weakened in the last decade. I have one retired captain who left the army and worked at petrol station in USA until he got job in private company. Another moved to UK and set up a security company. My maternal uncle was a POW in Bangla which is why you still see me ripping the swamp Banglas for what they did in 1971. So the army is vey much a respected institution and everybody in our district holds the army dear. However I would never want the army to run Pakistan. Please I would rather the worse politician then the army. The reasons are Pakistan needs to evolve it's democracy and that can only happen if democracy get chance to take root.

Also when the army is in power it degrades it's a primary duty. Protection of the national borders and begins to eat at it's professionalism. I give just one example. Siachin was encroached on by India during Zia's time. This was India's 'Kargil' and Pakistan was caught by surprise. The reaction was weak and slow. India still retains the Siachin. This happened because Zia had his attention on politics not what he should have been doing.

This faggot @BATMAN comes from losers who run instead of making a stand. What does he know about military service? I come a from a family who going back to at least 1920s have served in the military. Generation after generation served in the army. In fact many from our district did the same. Indeed this story is common in Peshawar, Swabi, Attock, Hazara, Rawalpindi, Chakwal, Jhelum where most of PA soldiery is drawn from.

That connection has weakened in the last decade. I have one retired captain who left the army and worked at petrol station in USA until he got job in private company. Another moved to UK and set up a security company. My maternal uncle was a POW in Bangla which is why you still see me ripping the swamp Banglas for what they did in 1971. So the army is vey much a respected institution and everybody in our district holds the army dear. However I would never want the army to run Pakistan. Please I would rather the worse politician then the army. The reasons are Pakistan needs to evolve it's democracy and that can only happen if democracy get chance to take root.

Also when the army is in power it degrades it's a primary duty. Protection of the national borders and begins to eat at it's professionalism. I give just one example. Siachin was encroached on by India during Zia's time. This was India's 'Kargil' and Pakistan was caught by surprise. The reaction was weak and slow. India still retains the Siachin. This happened because Zia had his attention on politics not what he should have been doing.
I have not seen many people as illogical and as hypocritical as our friend.

Agree that this Mullah Fuzla-e-Shaitan is a munafiq and anyone who follows him is also munafiq....
But isnt it the flaw of our system and a slap on our faces that such a person can even think of a becoming president of Pakistan...of course he won't succeed in-sha-Allah but I'm really surprised that our system, our banana state is so helpless in front of them.....Bhai issko jail main dalo balkeh isski phansi lagao..

Agree that this Mullah Fuzla-e-Shaitan is a munafiq and anyone who follows him is also munafiq....
But isnt it the flaw of our system and a slap on our faces that such a person can even think of a becoming president of Pakistan...of course he won't succeed in-sha-Allah but I'm really surprised that our system, our banana state is so helpless in front of them.....Bhai issko jail main dalo balkeh isski phansi lagao..
We need to act against these fraudsters and swines, latest one being Mohsin Dawar.

He is not becoming president bro.

Senator pakroo about to start.
:D
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::dance3::dance3::dance3::cheers:.Kudos

@Dubious @Indus Pakistan

If Musharraf was a dictator, he would resist his dethronement by any means and would be in power up till now. Or at least bad mouth the country while sitting abroad. Which isn't the case. He had to fill the vacuum that Nawaz the Corrupt created. Now, Nawaz the Corrupt is behind the bars. Every action of Parvez Musharraf is vindicated with the time, if we understand. Someday we will understand IA.

If Musharraf was a dictator, he would resist his dethronement by any means and would be in power up till now. Or at least bad mouth the country while sitting abroad. Which isn't the case. He had to fill the vacuum that Nawaz the Corrupt created. Now, Nawaz the Corrupt is behind the bars. Every action of Parvez Musharraf is vindicated with the time, if we understand. Someday we will understand IA.
@war&peace Bhai he is trying to "bait" you into a futile head spinning debate, best to be alert :lol:.Kudos bhai

@Indus Pakistan @war&peace @DESERT FIGHTER @Inception-06 Hazrat @Zarvan
Is it a bird, is it a plane, no it's the mighty Ganga superman:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
meFK5KoL

@war&peace Bhai he is trying to "bait" you into a futile head spinning debate, best to be alert :lol:.Kudos bhai

@Indus Pakistan @war&peace @DESERT FIGHTER @Inception-06 Hazrat @Zarvan
Is it a bird, is it a plane, no it's the mighty Ganga superman:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
meFK5KoL

:rofl::rofl::omghaha::rofl::sarcastic::omghaha:

So that's why Gangadeshi army vanished from Dokhlam in the dark of the night :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Salik 2.0 ;):P
Thanks for spotting that.

Back
Top Bottom