What's new

Whatever

I am not talking about any mod or admin ......... I am talking about you.

Oh... then in that case, I wouldn't defend myself as action speaks volume. Also, It wasn't ME but Mod that sees things as required from whole lot of different & broader point of view/aspect. I value opinions until & unless, aren't thrown as tantrums on personal grounds.

The rest calling for my bias etc, well, you are looking at the wrong picture here. Bias comes when ME will be looking at the same but Mod acts in greater good of Forum while being impartial yet mediating among both the parties to move on and not to have a grid lock.

the seeds grown at the right time..will sprout and flourish at the right time as well.

mother nature takes care of its environment. the ecosystem is complete and beautiful in Pakistan.

Indeed. People can only struggle, try to do it different per own limited knowledge and know how but mother nature has a course that naive yet closed minds cannot understand as whatever is bound to happen, will happen eventually.

Indeed. People can only struggle, try to do it different per own limited knowledge and know how but mother nature has a course that naive yet closed minds cannot understand as whatever is bound to happen, will happen eventually.

if everyone knew it would not be beautiful anymore Eagle....... in mystery lies more answers than questions to some while others find more questions than answers.
its a nice balance

if everyone knew it would not be beautiful anymore Eagle....... in mystery lies more answers than questions to some while others find more questions than answers.
its a nice balance

Yeah, not knowing and such surprises, are definitely beautiful in its course as the bright minds finds it peaceful. Rest about finding more questions, is something like confession of a confused mind.

Yeah, not knowing and such surprises, are definitely beautiful in its course as the bright minds finds it peaceful. Rest about finding more questions, is something like confession of a confused mind.

I know what you mean but once a wise man told me

through confusion comes clarity

so in the end everyone and everything has a purpose.

Still jaidi ......... argument "being intelligent" is questionable on the basis that why all other intelligent creatures were missed while naming Haram for consumption? Why pigs only? Pigs are not the only intelligent other creatures so why name pigs only and not the rest of the animals / birds etc?

Pigs are fleshy and grow faster like broiler chicken.

Conscious and awareness are the things that deserve respect.

Anyways it's my conclusion. You may come up with better theory, sir.

Replace motorbikes with horse then yes horse is more useful. This is machine age. Horse was 'deemed prohibited for consumption' when it was on roads and in battlefield as an inevitable part.

These are circumstantial matters.

For example one animal is ok for consumption but is going to become extinct due to some reason. It would be prohibited until comes to normalcy.

It is not that simple. Horse has been created by God almighty to ride. It is not cattle. Horses have a special body structure. A cow or buffalo cannot be used for riding and if motorbikes and other vehicle may have replaced horsed daily commute roles but horses are still used for sports and fun. I have a large horse barn and a cattle farm next to my summer house here and I see that Swedish people (who are not Muslim or even not religious) use cattle for the food while horses for riding and fun.

Agreed. I personally believe that parents should tell their children the difference between good touch and bad touch and themselves should be vigilant. Zibago yar no matter what parents should not allow their children to go outside unsupervised and supervision is not nukar. A brother or sister or the mother and father themselves.

In majority of such cases the perp is often the person that has access to the house or has trust of the family. In many police investigations their first doubts always go to the servants then to the relatives or strangers who had continuous access to the house.

A little discomfort, a little vigilance, a little care and all hell can he avoided. I see kids going going alone as young as 5 year old. Kids without supervision. The school is right next door is no excuse. Your kid should not leave the house unsupervised. He should not be with the servant or stranger or relative unsupervised.

In Islam even brother and sister are forbidden from sleeping next to each other after a certain age.

Responsible campaigns need to be run and should be run and parents need to gain their children's confidence as well showcase vigilance.

It is not that simple. Horse has been created by God almighty to ride. It is not cattle. Horses have a special body structure. A cow or buffalo cannot be used for riding and if motorbikes and other vehicle may have replaced horsed daily commute roles but horses are still used for sports and fun. I have a large horse barn and a cattle farm next to my summer house here and I see that Swedish people (who are not Muslim or even not religious) use cattle for the food while horses for riding and fun.

Camel is more useful than horse in desert environment yet camels are slaughtered in hundreds and aren't deemed prohibited for consumption. So usefulness thing is not a valid argument. If it is Pork vs. Horse, we'll choose more conscious and aware one to live and other one to be used for consumption or for insulin purpose as discussed above.

We'll have to learn to respect intelligent life unbiasedly.

Camel is more useful than horse in desert environment yet camels are slaughtered in hundreds and aren't deemed prohibited for consumption. So usefulness thing is not a valid argument. If it is Pork vs. Horse, we'll choose more conscious and aware one to live and other one to be used for consumption or for insulin purpose as discussed above.

We'll have to learn to respect intelligent life unbiasedly.
For me it is straight forward that it is haram in Islam and as a believer and follower of Islam that's the only and sufficient condition for me and I will tell any non-Muslim the exactly same if he or she asks and would end the discussion right there.

Last edited:
Pigs are fleshy and grow faster like broiler chicken.

Conscious and awareness are the things that deserve respect.

Anyways it's my conclusion. You may come up with better theory, sir.

@Chauvinist anything to share on genealogy of pigs, do they have intelligent genes and are they better than other animals when it comes to conscious and awareness?

Oh... then in that case, I wouldn't defend myself as action speaks volume. Also, It wasn't ME but Mod that sees things as required from whole lot of different & broader point of view/aspect. I value opinions until & unless, aren't thrown as tantrums on personal grounds.

The rest calling for my bias etc, well, you are looking at the wrong picture here. Bias comes when ME will be looking at the same but Mod acts in greater good of Forum while being impartial yet mediating among both the parties to move on and not to have a grid lock.

You misunderstood a history debate as religious debate ......... do you agree or do you disagree? And out of all the members participating on that thread it was only one member who complained.

You misunderstood a history debate as religious debate ......... do you agree or do you disagree? And out of all the members participating on that thread it was only one member who complained.

Moderation actions are taken per content and does not rely on single member to say. As soon as subject driven off the track, that needs a full stop to avoid further escalation of things among members. Battle tactics is discussion based upon knowledge and skills contrary to religious discussion and insisting upon one side point of view.

@war&peace @Ocean @Maarkhoor
Gen Raj Kadyan got torn a new butthole:lol::lol::lol:
Hahaha watched it today hans hans kay. That fareed guy went on his face aap gaaey ka peeshu peeshu peetay hain hahahahhahahahahah

@I.R.A i think iknow which thread u are talking about the battle of qaddisiyyah , i actually dont disagree with decision to lock the thread cause discussion was going in a direction that few more posts later it could have turned into a lot more mess. As of discussion of history about yazeed that wasnt topic of the thread and i think there should be a seperate thread on it or people could continue it here in whatever. Infact on that topic i was thinking of responding to your posts here cause i wanted that thread to stay on yarmook.

Instead of locking maybe i would have liked that moderators delete all unrelated posts made by everyone and tell people to only discuss the topic of the thread and anyone derailing shud be thread banned permanently.

One more thing jo may nay observe ki hai , i have been reading this forum for like last 2-3 years, and had been a silent observer. May nay aik baat bohat notice ki hai aur yarmook thread ka topic dekh kay hee mujhay laga tha kay aisa ho ga n when iopened waisa hee hua, kay jab bhi sahaba aur khaas kar hazrat khalid bin waleed pay thread banta hai, iranian posters kay jhattay thread may akay sahaba ko abuse aur fazool batain kartay hain , akhar may hamesha aik acha or educational thread, iranian sahaba haters ki wajah say lock ho jata hai, aur yeh may nay is forum pay bohat dafa hota dekha hai.

Ab agar aik thread is discussion pay hai hazrat khalid kay war tactics pay tau yeh defence forum hai hum war tactics discuss kar saktay hain , magar us thread may agar deen discuss hona shuru ho jaey ya sahabi ka abuse shuru ho jaey keu k kuch iranion ko masla hai tau yeh koi tareeqa nahi hai. Sahaba kay ooper almost har thread yahan iranian posters ki wajah say hamesha lock ho jata hai. Umer ko abuse karna, abu bakr ko abuse karna, har sahabi ka tau abuse ho raha hota hai.

Last edited:
Instead of locking maybe i would have liked that moderators delete all unrelated posts made by everyone and tell people to only discuss the topic of the thread and nayone derailing shud be thread banned permanently,

I mostly clean the mess when observations highlights that discussion will be redirect back to original track. However, the content, subject and seeing members discussing as such, sometimes it is very clear to understand that even if I spend half hour doing so, will go in vain yet resulting in environment. There are other aspects too that be kept in view while locking threads and mere banning does not work.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom