What's new

Whatever

As the recent Ahmadi episode has shown, in Pakistan poorer girls can be easily sexually exploited but there are no laws to protect them because officially pre-marital sex is illegal and does not exist. An efficient way for the state security apparatus to deal with this situation is to use the health care system of the country to eliminate the most harmful characters. Deadly viruses can be implanted into the bodies of the worst sexual offenders during the simplest of check ups and procedures without them ever knowing. Timing of their deaths can be controlled to eliminate the possibility of any suspicions in anyone's mind.
yeh kia bakwas hai....

He is the true Baloch.... look at his chiselled features on his clean and graceful face, a handsome guy....and now compare him with those Gangadeshis masquerading as Balochs in Europe and elsewhere.
His extempore poetry and prayers for his country speaks of his love for his country and his raw talent. And this is the majority...overwhelming majority... all they want is good life and a just system and a fair distribution of resources. With CPEC, I hope their lives will get much better.
Thanks for the tag sir

Last edited:
He is the true Baloch.... look at his chiselled features on his sinewy and graceful face, a handsome guy....and now compare him with those Gangadeshi masquerading as Balochs in Europe and elsewhere.
His extempore poetry and prayers for his country speaks of his love for this country and raw talent. And this is the majority...overwhelming majority... all they want is good life and a just system and distribution of resources. With CPEC, I hope their lives will get much better.
Thanks for the tag sir
Indeed compare him to the chap who is making allegations that Yadav was kidnapped, a world of difference or indeed this supposed Bugti exposed by Kasuri sahib.Kudos Sir

Indeed compare him to the chap who is making allegations that Yadav was kidnapped, a world of difference or indeed this supposed Bugti exposed by Kasuri sahib.Kudos Sir
I wish that Pakistani TV channels highlight such patriotic Baloch masses who throng the streets of Balochistan.

For me it is straight forward that it is haram in Islam and as a believer and follower of Islam that's the only and sufficient condition for me and I will tell any non-Muslim the exactly same if he or she asks and would end the discussion right there.

Will you tell this way or tell with hikmah? Pork is already in prohibited category, you can continue this discussion sir.

Will you tell this way or tell with hikmah? Pork is already in prohibited category, you can continue this discussion sir.
Mate you should get a job until then you're on my ignored list. No offence but I don't have time for futile discussions. You can knock another door.. Best of luck!!

Last edited:
Mate you should get a job until then you're on my ignored list. No offence but I don't have time for futile discussions. You can knock another door.. Best of luck!!
:lol::rofl::omghaha:Bro this should have been the response a few posts earlier.Kudos

:lol::rofl::omghaha:Bro this should have been the response a few posts earlier.Kudos

Sir, I got really tired of repeating myself again and again and .... again aaahh .. so that crossed my patience

I simply told him that there might be thousands of scientific and non-scientific reasons that can explain why pork is haram but for me as a Muslim, the clear order of Allah Almighty is the only and sufficient condition and I have told exactly the same thing, maybe in slightly different words, to my non-Muslim friends.

Because I'm not here to preach anyone or to try to convert / revert anyone to Islam since I believe that it is in the hands of Allah Almighty alone. All I do is to explain my reasons and my understanding of Islam honestly to anyone if and only if asked... I don't even start a religious discussion myself in real life.

Said that, I have nothing against the bro and I apologise if he finds my words / decision harsh but still I stand by my decision.

Last edited:
Moderation actions are taken per content and does not rely on single member to say. As soon as subject driven off the track, that needs a full stop to avoid further escalation of things among members. Battle tactics is discussion based upon knowledge and skills contrary to religious discussion and insisting upon one side point of view.

@I.R.A i think iknow which thread u are talking about the battle of qaddisiyyah , i actually dont disagree with decision to lock the thread cause discussion was going in a direction that few more posts later it could have turned into a lot more mess. As of discussion of history about yazeed that wasnt topic of the thread and i think there should be a seperate thread on it or people could continue it here in whatever. Infact on that topic i was thinking of responding to your posts here cause i wanted that thread to stay on yarmook.

Instead of locking maybe i would have liked that moderators delete all unrelated posts made by everyone and tell people to only discuss the topic of the thread and anyone derailing shud be thread banned permanently.

One more thing jo may nay observe ki hai , i have been reading this forum for like last 2-3 years, and had been a silent observer. May nay aik baat bohat notice ki hai aur yarmook thread ka topic dekh kay hee mujhay laga tha kay aisa ho ga n when iopened waisa hee hua, kay jab bhi sahaba aur khaas kar hazrat khalid bin waleed pay thread banta hai, iranian posters kay jhattay thread may akay sahaba ko abuse aur fazool batain kartay hain , akhar may hamesha aik acha or educational thread, iranian sahaba haters ki wajah say lock ho jata hai, aur yeh may nay is forum pay bohat dafa hota dekha hai.

Ab agar aik thread is discussion pay hai hazrat khalid kay war tactics pay tau yeh defence forum hai hum war tactics discuss kar saktay hain , magar us thread may agar deen discuss hona shuru ho jaey ya sahabi ka abuse shuru ho jaey keu k kuch iranion ko masla hai tau yeh koi tareeqa nahi hai. Sahaba kay ooper almost har thread yahan iranian posters ki wajah say hamesha lock ho jata hai. Umer ko abuse karna, abu bakr ko abuse karna, har sahabi ka tau abuse ho raha hota hai.

Look buddies ....... now I fully agree that the discussion went off topic and off topic posts should have been deleted and members involved including me should have been reprimanded ..... I am fine with that.

The thing I am not fine with is justification for locking that thread ........... that discussion is not religious its history ......... Deen was completed by Muhammad peace be upon him through the divine message the Quran, that he conveyed, and made people witness that Deen has been completed ..... all the rest of the people who followed are followers, their actions, their decisions, their thoughts are not Deen .... but understanding of Deen and history for us, history that is subject to debate and not mandatory part of my faith ...... and unfortunately the Islamic history has been distorted to such a huge extent that every ill that we Muslims face today finds its roots in that history .... in form of some tradition, in form of some fatwa, in form of some conflict, and some fairy tales. The generations and generations of Muslims learning this history as strictly adhering it as part of faith has made us zombies and we are marching in a direction that is totally opposite of what Quran wishes us to. This history and so much emphasis on this distorted as part of faith has made us so much insecure that we fear reading Quran on our own.

The discussion about Khalid Bin Waleed is historical and not religious, remember he was the only non Muslim military strategist and leader who made Muslims learn their military mistake the hard way ...... and after accepting Islam, he was such a great Muslim military leader that whichever battlefield he went to, even when the odds were against the Muslims, he turned it to a decisive victory for Islam ........ from preservation of Islam to expansion of Islam ..... you name the conflict and Khalid was there.

But this same great Muslim Military General was forcefully retired from his position and called back from battlefield by none other than Umer the head of state that time ..... now history wishes you to believe that Umer had some personal conflict with Khalid which lead to this decision (some even go on to say that Umer humiliated him, and some go on to say Khalid was becoming a threat and he did corruption) .... however, the thing is Umer being a visionary ...... saw Khalid's image and influence shadowing the real cause, and common soldiers believing in his presence more than their own swords and the cause they were fighting for, Umer given his nature and personality had to take the difficult decision for the greater good and to correct a mistake, which he did ...... and Khalid didn't take it personally he fully understood and agreed with it. Plus both of them were cousins.

Sir, I got really tired of repeating myself again and again and .... again aaahh .. so that crossed my patience

I simply told him that there might be thousands of scientific and non-scientific reasons that can explain why pork is haram but for me as a Muslim, the clear order of Allah Almighty is the only and sufficient condition and I have told exactly the same thing, maybe in slightly different words, to my non-Muslim friends.

Because I'm not here to preach anyone or to try to convert / revert anyone to Islam since I believe that it is in the hands of Allah Almighty alone. All I do is to explain my reasons and my understanding of Islam honestly to anyone and only if asked... I don't even start a religious discussion myself in real life.

Said that, I have nothing against the bro and I apologise if he finds my words / decision harsh but still I stand by my decision.
Bro all he does is try to bait people into futile never ending arguments, thankfully you ended it, hopefully others will see sense and not take his bait :lol::lol::lol:.Kudos bro

Last edited:
Bro all he does is try to bait people into futile never ending arguments, thankfully you ended it, hopefully others will see sense and not take his bait :lol::lol::lol:.Kudos bro
Well the easiest way is to put such members on ignored list. ;):P
It took me some time to realised it. I hope others also use this facility graciously provided to us by the PDF admin. :D

Last edited:
26952420_1669482933100148_6361108591563935566_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom