What's new

Whatever

It will remain the same i.e. if pig and horse are available in life saving situation, you'd go for horse meat. Additionally if insulin obtained from horse is available, insulin obtained from pigs should be removed from market to save unnecessary killing of pigs.

Jaidi bat kuch kuch theak lagti hy par poori hazam nai ho rai ..... Horse is more useful animal than a pig (for Muslims) so that utility won't play any role in determining which one should be above the other in ranking, in list of animals permitted to be consumed in dire situations?

Jaidi bat kuch kuch theak lagti hy par poori hazam nai ho rai ..... Horse is more useful animal than a pig (for Muslims) so that utility won't play any role in determining which one should be above the other in ranking, in list of animals permitted to be consumed in dire situations?

Replace motorbikes with horse then yes horse is more useful. This is machine age. Horse was 'deemed prohibited for consumption' when it was on roads and in battlefield as an inevitable part.

These are circumstantial matters.

For example one animal is ok for consumption but is going to become extinct due to some reason. It would be prohibited until comes to normalcy.

Replace motorbikes with horse then yes horse is more useful. This is machine age. Horse was 'deemed prohibited for consumption' when it was on roads and in battlefield as an inevitable part.

These are circumstantial matters.

For example one animal is ok for consumption but is going to become extinct due to some reason. It would be prohibited until comes to normalcy.

Still jaidi ......... argument "being intelligent" is questionable on the basis that why all other intelligent creatures were missed while naming Haram for consumption? Why pigs only? Pigs are not the only intelligent other creatures so why name pigs only and not the rest of the animals / birds etc?

They are busy forming opinions based on their favorite political idol in the great Pakistani circus.

Winter has finally come. So lots of sleep is new.

Mostly the Pindi Boyees, you mean..

Ana bikhair wa anta?

Bakhair habibi.

As far as communicating with some real liberal people, who happen to be sure and clear about their beliefs and ideas and feel secure, ........... I am all good ........... and then there are some idiots on this forum who cannot differentiate between history and religion ..... they are so retarded in their understanding that for them history is also part of their religion .... and on top of that they have powers to lock threads and leave their final message with no opportunity for the member to reply them.

Talking about opinion of other side on this forum, well this is the beauty of such place where everyone can express his/her opinion until & unless it is not something like unpleasant or crossing the line. Well, if you shut other side then you will be never able to understand or read the opponent. Sharing our views and ideas are something where two people learns more as compare to holding onto on library. As & when a conversation leads to a point where both sides aren't moving further, the best way is agree to disagree and move-on then. Coming to locking thread(s) so I will say, only Admin/Mod(s) uses the power as such based upon the worth of conversation and content shared therein which has no relation with personal likes or dislikes.

i think the epidemic has outreached the pindi boyzes as well

I am sure you are not misquoting what I said and my intention is not what most of so-called liberals calls Pindi Boys. I mean Pindi wala awam.

I am sure you are not misquoting what I said and my intention is not what most of so-called liberals calls Pindi Boys. I mean Pindi wala awam.

ah my man i do not class people as liberal or this or that. to me they are just people
everyones confused these days it seems.

ah my man i do not class people as liberal or this or that. to me they are just people
everyones confused these days it seems.

Pindi boys were quoted for Winter thing. Rest about Liberal this & that, are nothing but sort of self made egoistic definition as per my understanding merely to look different than others. Most of such people are faking so could be distinguishable through short cut. People that struggles, reach to a point that doesn't need intro, cannot be compared with xyz class.

Pindi boys were quoted for Winter thing. Rest about Liberal this & that, are nothing but sort of self made egoistic definition as per my understanding merely to look different than others. Most of such people are faking so could be distinguishable through short cut. People that struggles, reach to a point that doesn't need intro, cannot be compared with xyz class.

its just modern day fashion....nothing else.

well the winter is here more or less. but you know the beauty of winter is it is always sudden or it feels like it happened suddenly though the cold air reaches you way earlier. you know what i mean.

lets see how beautiful the spring is after the winter.

Talking about opinion of other side on this forum, well this is the beauty of such place where everyone can express his/her opinion until & unless it is not something like unpleasant or crossing the line. Well, if you shut other side then you will be never able to understand or read the opponent. Sharing our views and ideas are something where two people learns more as compare to holding onto on library. As & when a conversation leads to a point where both sides aren't moving further, the best way is agree to disagree and move-on then. Coming to locking thread(s) so I will say, only Admin/Mod(s) uses the power as such based upon the worth of conversation and content shared therein which has no relation with personal likes or dislikes.

And so PDF serves a dual use purpose as
Paksat-1R does or as the Army schools do
and I for one appreciate this a lot.

Good day and peace, Tay.

And so PDF serves a dual use purpose as
Paksat-1R does or as the Army schools do
and I for one appreciate this a lot.

Good day and peace, Tay.

Firstly, it is good to hear from you and hope that you are fine.

Appreciation is what all the members deserves especially those who not just participate but help understand many things to others. Definitely, presence of you & many others, is a charm.

Same to you Sir.

Coming to locking thread(s) so I will say, only Admin/Mod(s) uses the power as such based upon the worth of conversation and content shared therein which has no relation with personal likes or dislikes.

I am not talking about any mod or admin ......... I am talking about you.

When you lock a thread atleast give a proper justification for it, labeling history arguments as religious arguments wasn't right and then saying usual suspects who wish to impose their own version ..... wasn't right either. So yes it was your personal bias.

its just modern day fashion....nothing else.

well the winter is here more or less. but you know the beauty of winter is it is always sudden or it feels like it happened suddenly though the cold air reaches you way earlier. you know what i mean.

lets see how beautiful the spring is after the winter.

The nature works on its own way like it is dry and cold then comes spring. We can enjoy all and depends upon what we grow inside.

The nature works on its own way like it is dry and cold then comes spring. We can enjoy all and depends upon what we grow inside.

the seeds grown at the right time..will sprout and flourish at the right time as well.

mother nature takes care of its environment. the ecosystem is complete and beautiful in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom