What's new

Whatever

U need some serious $$ for a gaming pc.
I know PC offer more quality and processing power...but em on a budget

It doesn't take that much money. If you are willing to waste money on a ps4, you only need to spend a couple hundred more for something that will last you a few years more. :lol:

Yaar I've already made the investment.
Besides, it was a joint decision. LMAO.
Do u guys prefer multiplayer or campaign centric games. I prefer story centric games.
Achi story k begair maza nai ata.
It doesn't take that much money. If you are willing to waste money on a ps4, you only need to spend a couple hundred more for something that will last you a few years more. :lol:

Yaar I've already made the investment.
Besides, it was a joint decision. LMAO.
Do u guys prefer multiplayer or campaign centric games. I prefer story centric games.
Achi story k begair maza nai ata.

Big on story centric games personally. That's why I have played the entire Metal Gear series. :lol:

Latest one was the biggest disappointment ever. If you ever get the chance, play Metal Gear Solid 4 and pay attention to everything. It's a life changing experience. It was for me at least. :D

For me one of the most memorable story experiences was the Ezio series. Damn the story was so addicting. Until I was living in Pakistan I had betahasha access to games through torrenting. Here there's always fear of FBI kicking down my door.
Big on story centric games personally. That's why I have played the entire Metal Gear series. :lol:

Latest one was the biggest disappointment ever. If you ever get the chance, play Metal Gear Solid 4 and pay attention to everything. It's a life changing experience. It was for me at least. :D

Not really but. I was wondering if PS4 games are available in Pakistan. If so, whats the price like I might import some through some mama chacha
every game is available sometimes few days before official release day!

but you dont need many game just get The last of Us play faction and waste your life on it...i was a charsi (and a good) cs player years back and after quiting cs i tried many different games on ps4 but all the cods and othr shooters were shit and then i started playing TLOU! man that game is just awesome that slow methodical tactical multiplayer is amazing!

For me one of the most memorable story experiences was the Ezio series. Damn the story was so addicting. Until I was living in Pakistan I had betahasha access to games through torrenting. Here there's always fear of FBI kicking down my door.
and yes the last of us story mode is the best i have every played!! trust me you wont stop playing after you start the last of us story mode!

U need some serious $$ for a gaming pc.
I know PC offer more quality and processing power...but em on a budget
you can build a decent gaming pc that can do good fps on games like cs and pubg for under 600 usd! ill build one soon Cs bhut zoor say yaad kar rahi hai :)

Yaar game story .ode quality has gone down recently in gaming. With game developers concentrating more on sci fi emo, anime kids and multiplayer fans. Also we dont get many games with split screen couch play. Playing split screen with family was sooo much fun. Instead people only want to play anonymously through internet :(:(
every game is available sometimes few days before official release day!

but you dont need many game just get The last of Us play faction and waste your life on it...i was a charsi (and a good) cs player years back and after quiting cs i tried many different games on ps4 but all the cods and othr shooters were shit and then i started playing TLOU! man that game is just awesome that slow methodical tactical multiplayer is amazing!

and yes the last of us story mode is the best i have every played!! trust me you wont stop playing after you start the last of us story mode!

you can build a decent gaming pc that can do good fps on games like cs and pubg for under 600 usd! ill build one soon Cs bhut zoor say yaad kar rahi hai :)

Yaar game story .ode quality has gone down recently in gaming. With game developers concentrating more on sci fi emo, anime kids and multiplayer fans. Also we dont get many games with split screen couch play. Playing split screen with family was sooo much fun. Instead people only want to play anonymously through internet :(:(
true games now a day feel complex!! attachments skins load outs fking confusing hai sab!
but try TLOU it is simple and old school...skills over gadget kinda game!

as for playing with family! sir 21st century hai we are all virtual anti social animals hamai ab sab online karna hoota hai seriously at times i feel keh may bijjli keh bagyr guzara shayed kar loon lakin internet keh bagyr shayed demagh kharab hojaye ga lols

Ahhhh good idea. What u guys playin these days??
Me playing Ghost recon wildlands, battlefield 1, wolfenstein, uncharted.

Yaar itni mehngi mene rainbow six seige buy ki and it didnt even have single player :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
true games now a day feel complex!! attachments skins load outs fking confusing hai sab!
but try TLOU it is simple and old school...skills over gadget kinda game!

as for playing with family! sir 21st century hai we are all virtual anti social animals hamai ab sab online karna hoota hai seriously at times i feel keh may bijjli keh bagyr guzara shayed kar loon lakin internet keh bagyr shayed demagh kharab hojaye ga lols
Use VPN. You'll be fine. :lol:

Yaar itni mehngi mene rainbow six seige buy ki and it didnt even have single player :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Play Mount & Blade. My favorite game from past 2 years was Wolf Among Us. OMG. If you like story games, buy Wolf Among US. Don't read about it or anything else. Just buy it and play it. You will fall in love. Trust me.

Don't try to look for spoilers or read about it. Trust me. Buy the game and just play it. One of the best story driven games I've played in a long time.

Yaar ab kahan gaming ka waqt! Bas week may kabhi 2-3 hours gaming karli nowadays i only play TLOU.and i never enjoyed single player games i only play multiplayer against humans...uc multiplayer is bukwas its chaotic run and gun like idiots! I used to play fifa but ab woh bhi boring hogaya hai.
Six seige is amazing but not on console.controller peh woh precision nai atti for that you need keyboard and mouse.

It might interest you after you know about its lore :D

American imperialism and global over-reliance on fossil fuels resulted in the ultimate Armageddon
1.39 was just on fleek bruh

Interesting premise and well-made intro. I say "intro" because I didn't watch the 16 mins one as my daily download quota is 1 GB and I didn't want to finish it all on one topic.

And maybe truth about "war never changes".

After playing this game you would get a glimpse into the world of post nuclear apocalypse where people kill each other over bags of rotten vegetables
And when you have music like this in the background its fucking creepy man

Its more like a movie than an actual game the most interesting part of it is its story absafukintotly brilliant

The music is creepy indeed. Puts us back into an era when the Cold War made nuclear catastrophe was a near reality.

Back
Top Bottom