What's new

Whatever

The music is creepy indeed. Puts us back into an era when the Cold War made nuclear catastrophe was a near reality.
Just imagine cold-war mentality with more deadly weapons,depleted oil reserves and American imperialism in full force

Interesting premise and well-made intro. I say "intro" because I didn't watch the 16 mins one as my daily download quota is 1 GB and I didn't want to finish it all on one topic.
Go for 140p quality :D

Scoring point on a childs dead body

Pmlns real face

DTaTL6BW4AA6aRg

Nawaz, maryam , shehbaz and co ko koi mujhay day in sab ki iwill make a nice pron video and will see who will buy them. I will mate them all with pigs

-----

@django

Both her wrists were cut, she had marks of torture on her nose and close to neck

DTaPggNWAAA73VN

Guys a shocking piece of news

DTaTNBkW0AExMEL

Dunya jahan ka painda warra hua hai hakumet mein.

Pmlns real face

DTaTL6BW4AA6aRg

Nawaz, maryam , shehbaz and co ko koi mujhay day in sab ki iwill make a nice pron video and will see who will buy them. I will mate them all with pigs

-----

@django

Both her wrists were cut, she had marks of torture on her nose and close to neck

DTaPggNWAAA73VN

DTaTNBkW0AExMEL

@Zibago @django

watching the lovely Helly Shah on a cookery show on Colors TV right now. Seeing her after a long time. Ad break now so am here to post. :agree:
A gift bhai
Helly-Shah.jpg

Pmlns real face

DTaTL6BW4AA6aRg

-----

@django

DTaPggNWAAA73VN

DTaTNBkW0AExMEL
This truly gut-wrenching indeed, the bastard needs to be apprehended ASAP, cannot say it enough.Kudos bro

Read my post again.. a few times, try to comprehend it..you may need little help from some nearby elder.. but even then if you can't please feel free to ask the relevant question about any part of my post sir, I will try to munch it down for ya.

So you sir have no reply for non Muslims except telling them that it is prohibited in the holy Quran and Hadiths, when they don't believe in your god and books. Remember seal of Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him contains three words in this order,

Muhammad > Rasool > Allah

Before referring to the holy Quran and Hadith, you have to solve a problem on pure human level.

Pork is not permitted under any circumstances, even if "cooked properly".

In death like situation where no other thing is available, you would eat it in minimum quantity, that too not raw.

Not a larva but larvae ......... its not infected with single worm but multiple types of worms.

Worms or bacteria, everything gets cleared after cooking.

Plus its an omnivore (that consumes everything even cancer of another pig)

Living beings consume organic waste. Problem might be when they consume factory waste.

and with a single Stomach compartment (unlike say cow that has four)

As you sir are comparing pork with cows and cattle, this point is in my conclusion.

So what I conclude is that:

Islam wants that food consumption start from lowest form of life; plants and less developed/evolved animals, so that respect for intelligent life is maintained. As you go up in hierarchy, things start prohibited. Pork is mentioned by name because it can easily be mistaken as cattle. It is surprisingly intelligent and socially improved than cattle.

So this is simple formula that Islam wants to give.

You draw a chart of living being, rate and categorize them into green, yellow and red. Green for 'Halal', yellow for 'Better avoid for consumption' and red for 'Prohibited'.

Last edited:
So you sir have no reply for non Muslims except telling them that it is prohibited in the holy Quran and Hadiths, when they don't believe in your god and books. Remember seal of Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him contains three words in this order,

Muhammad > Rasool > Allah

Before referring to the holy Quran and Hadith, you have to solve a problem on pure human level.

Okay I see your point mate. I would be explaining my (and for Muslims in general) reason for not consuming pork, we do not consume it because of divine decree and not for any scientific reason though I believe there are plethora of reasons both scientific and ethical.

Non-Muslims also subscribe to some religion. Both Christianity and Judaism are against the consumption of the pork...same goes for Hinduism so you can ask them to read their own books / scriptures as many of them especially Christians have distorted the original message but still old testament has some of the original revelations.

For the rest (Atheists, Budhists, Chinese) you can use scientific reasons to explain but you will hear a lot of counter arguments as well. I normally don't indulge in convincing others unless and until asked though I will give my reason for not consuming the pork and that is religion. I'm Muslim, I believe in God and His wisdom and I obey His orders, He declared it haram for us. That should end the discussion right there and I have encountered such situations quite a few times and dealt in the way I have explained.

Worms or bacteria, everything gets cleared after cooking.
Not really, their toxins still stay in the meat. Try cooking a rotten food even on high heat for several minutes, the taste and smell does not away despite all bacteria getting killed that is because of the toxins produced by them. So if you cook pork, the larvae will be killed but their corpses will stay in the meat.

Men beauty salons booming in Pakistan:

1-1515589045.jpg

ISLAMABAD: As glamour and beauty race among the fashion trade is expanding day by day all over the world including Pakistan, a large number of ‘men beauty salons’ business booming and gripping the attention of male society.

A report aired by a private news channel said, the beauty and style is usually associated with the girls but nowadays, men are a step ahead from the women in following latest trends and fashion. Various salons across the federal capital and other parts of the country have opened their doors to a growing number of men who have warmed up to the idea of personal grooming.

1-1515589045.jpg

Umer Ikram said he believes that salons provide a “much needed relief” from the daily stress of the work environment. “Just like the number of women going to gyms is increasing, more and more men are going to salons.” An owner of Hair Dressing Salon Noman Waseem said, he has been running the parlour for the past many years and is the pioneer of men’s salons in the city.

2-1515589147.jpg

“There is more competition in the market now, which is good for men as there are more and more services being provided to them,” he added. A young boy Hamza Danish said he prefers a parlor over a regular barber for his haircuts. “I feel the rise of male models and the image portrayed by movies is making us younger men very conscious of our looks.”

“The first time I went for a facial was before my wedding. Now I often go, it’s something that is really relaxing and gives a fresh feeling,” said Waseem Javed another salon visitor.

4-1515589103.jpg

“A large number of beauty and hair salon are available for the men and these salons provide special services to the grooms as they also need to look beautiful and attractive just like the girls,” said a salon owner Daniyal Ahmad. “This trend is helping to drive tremendous growth in the market for men’s hair care and skincare products, he added.”

Younger men are more likely to take advantage of services offered at salons while these treatments are not as “beauty focused” as women’s treatments, they help men to look clean and groomed, a growing trend among the male population Mintel research finds, a beauty expert said. “As per research, the need to look and feel good is extremely high. Skin care is an integral part of grooming and fairness has been identified as a principal demand in the male grooming market”

I have come to a conclusion that Pakistanis are fast becoming superficial and returning back to Idol worshiping?

The caste system is slowly creeping back in this time based on social class i.e. money and each and everyone has an idol which he/she supports blindly to death?

Is it time for us to completely renounce Islam and reject it as a religion compatible to the modern age?

I have come to a conclusion that Pakistanis are fast becoming superficial and returning back to Idol worshiping?

The caste system is slowly creeping back in this time based on social class i.e. money and each and everyone has an idol which he/she supports blindly to death?

Is it time for us to completely renounce Islam and reject it as a religion compatible to the modern age?

Desi ya english?

@Georg I was on the phone with my sister who is in Berlin at convention on higher education at Humboldt University. This is her first time to Germany. There are lots of higher education delegates from the world. She has noted the German as the nicest people she has ever met and Berlin the most cleanest major city she has even been to. She is entirely blown by German hospitality although they keep mistaking her for Turkish. She has good things to say about Swedes, Turks, Canadians but nothing positive even indeed negative views about Americans. She is not political and all her conclusions are based on subjective factors like being friendly and open.

Sound of Saturn rings.

Sound from planets in the solar system.

Back
Top Bottom