What's new

Whatever

When science was less advanced, it was believed that pork consumption had some magical effects on human personality. He became evil, indecent etc etc. With some advancement, we find that it's meat contains a larva and shouldn't be eaten raw but cooked properly. Next we are after new forms of energy, consumption of animals would eventually become irrelevant anyway. But the mystery of prohibition of pork will remain a mystery.

In the meanwhile pork has become a symbol of badness and embodiment of Satan. There's no such thing mentioned in the holy Quran or Hadiths except mentioned by name that it is prohibited.

Some people say that it's an obedience test, that there's no apparent reason for its prohibition but still it is prohibited so that it is known we follow commands of Allah with submission or not. It's our duty to explore the reasons of it's prohibition so that we could find a mechanism how to declare animals halal or haram, as it is also quite possible that through genetic engineering we create new animals or come across new forms of life on other planets. There has to be a rule of thumb for this purpose.
Read my post again.. a few times, try to comprehend it..you may need little help from some nearby elder.. but even then if you can't please feel free to ask the relevant question about any part of my post sir, I will try to munch it down for ya.

Last edited:
With some advancement, we find that it's meat contains a larva and shouldn't be eaten raw but cooked properly.

Not a larva but larvae ......... its not infected with single worm but multiple types of worms. Plus its an omnivore (that consumes everything even cancer of another pig) and with a single Stomach compartment (unlike say cow that has four) things get more exciting ....... What I find interesting is that Arab may not have had huge population of pig but it still got mentioned specifically ...... and its a carried forward of prohibition from Jews.

Next we are after new forms of energy, consumption of animals would eventually become irrelevant anyway.

The raw material or source of these new forms of energy would remain same?

In the meanwhile pork has become a symbol of badness and embodiment of Satan. There's no such thing mentioned in the holy Quran or Hadiths except mentioned by name that it is prohibited.

It is prohibited for consumption but not permitted to be hated as an animal.

@Hell hound @Burhan Wani congrats on becoming staff members.

So hell hound. What's the job of staff and perks and can you give negative and positive ratings?

We rarely had active staff members. There was farhan909 who was with research and development and Webby.
Thanks bro and yep we can give negative and positive ratings.
Duties include helping with moderation and some editorial stuff.but roles are still to be decided by webby.

Yes we can give -ve and +ve ratings.
Thanks bro and yep we can give negative and positive ratings.
Duties include helping with moderation and some editorial stuff.but roles are still to be decided by webby.
Mabrok ya habibi :fans:
Just look the other way when i am having a CONVERSATION with baboons :angel:

Back
Top Bottom