What's new

Whatever

Socha tay kaiday pehray nay ....... insan sochay ga tay he samjay ga na? Assi loka sochna chor dita tay Malik nay sanu chor dita ........ soch mayra pai soch sochay ga nai tay smajay ga keevay ..... aay inni vadi kainat makhol nai hay gi ....... jinni vadi kainat inni vadi sochan d limit .... la mehdood .... soch mayra pai soch.
bilkul shai kya ehi gal main kuch din phelay soch raya si jida jida insan di soch tay cheezan di samjh wadi ja rahi hay uda uda is kinat ech khuda da kardar sano hor samjh ayi ja raya e. tay o kardar wad raya e khat nahi raya .
Waiyah tay may soch samj kay marzi nal keeta c yar......
bus insan khata da putla e kuch ghaltiyan sochan samjhan day bawajod ho jandiyan nay :lol:

bilkul shai kya ehi gal main kuch din phelay soch raya si jida jida insan di soch tay cheezan di samjh wadi ja rahi hay uda uda is kinat ech khuda da kardar sano hor samjh ayi ja raya e. tay o kardar wad raya e khat nahi raya .

pai aasi painchya day chakar ich pay gay aaan ......... mayra pai zara Surah 56 ayat 61 parh tay ..... daas tay nu ki lagda?

bus insan khata da putla e kuch ghaltiyan sochan samjhan day bawajod ho jandiyan nay :lol:

lajawab kar dita ..........

ahey kay thwadi tay es duniya day paidaish us shay to hoi hay jeda tuwano ilam hi nahi haley tikar. matlab kay tusi tay haley apney app no nahi jandey.

Sir

"So that We may replace you (with new generations like you), and bring you about in a new mode and form of existence you do not know."

"from replacing you with your likes and recreating you in [a realm] you do not know."

"That We may change your existence and coming into being in a manner and in an environ you know not."

Kafir sancdan chalaa hoya phirda kadi kehnda Mareekh tay dunia bus sakdi, kadi kehnda assi lok Mareekh to ay hay gay ...... kadi ik siyaray nu daryaft karda tay kehnda uthay lok bus sakday, kadi doojay tay ........ vekh mayra pai asssii kinnay badqismat hay gay ...... sara ilm saday kol paya tay research doosray karday pay. Mayra pai aaay aali poori Surah parh tay fir vekh kay kafir sancdan ki kehnda dunia day khatam hon da (hint link hay ga click kar) ...... tay nu Israfeel da soor phookna v samaj a jy ga tay Zameen da hilna v.

Okay guys - I told you guys my kid brother has been accepted by the police. Well he has began his service today. Including being rigged out with uniform, armoured vest etc My brother is a law graduate from a Russel group university and is assured of fast track promotion. Please pray for his safety [my elderly mum is very worried] and hope him promotion to senior ranks of the force. This is second police officer in our family. I have cousin, a SP in Karachi who was in the army but left as captain back in early 2000s and joined the Police.

GkprHPj.png

GXjl9sc.png

@Joe Shearer @django @KediKesenFare @xenon54 @T-123456 @mike2000 is back @Hamartia Antidote @gambit @Penguin @Vergennes @waz @Chinese-Dragon @beijingwalker @AUSTERLITZ @war&peace @Horus @ValerioAurelius @KAL-EL others

Best wishes,a happy and safe life to him and his family.:police:

Okay guys - I told you guys my kid brother has been accepted by the police. Well he has began his service today. Including being rigged out with uniform, armoured vest etc My brother is a law graduate from a Russel group university and is assured of fast track promotion. Please pray for his safety [my elderly mum is very worried] and hope him promotion to senior ranks of the force. This is second police officer in our family. I have cousin, a SP in Karachi who was in the army but left as captain back in early 2000s and joined the Police.

GkprHPj.png

GXjl9sc.png

Now that's a smart uniform.

My regards to your brother.

Sir, in Islam the criteria from Haram and Halal is set by Allah and his Prophet through the Holy Quran and veritable Hadeeth. Pork has been declared haram (prohibited) with the very clear injunctions and after that there is no need for other reasons. But if you want to motivate scientifically to argue with non-Muslims, you can search a find a lot of reasons but it won't change its prohibition. Remember science is not the yard stick against which we measure the laws of divine. I'm a student of science and I can tell you that it changes and deep down still a lot of research is being carried out to understand the very fundamentals and things that appear established may be over-ruled or replaced by different theories....from classical mechanics to general theory of relativity and then quantum mechanics.. and now string string theories, concept of multi-verse, oscillating universe, and even the speed of light, dark energy, dark matter.. we are still in the process or learning.

When science was less advanced, it was believed that pork consumption had some magical effects on human personality. He became evil, indecent etc etc. With some advancement, we find that it's meat contains a larva and shouldn't be eaten raw but cooked properly. Next we are after new forms of energy, consumption of animals would eventually become irrelevant anyway. But the mystery of prohibition of pork will remain a mystery.

In the meanwhile pork has become a symbol of badness and embodiment of Satan. There's no such thing mentioned in the holy Quran or Hadiths except mentioned by name that it is prohibited.

Some people say that it's an obedience test, that there's no apparent reason for its prohibition but still it is prohibited so that it is known we follow commands of Allah with submission or not. It's our duty to explore the reasons of it's prohibition so that we could find a mechanism how to declare animals halal or haram, as it is also quite possible that through genetic engineering we create new animals or come across new forms of life on other planets. There has to be a rule of thumb for this purpose.

BREAKING: US Ambassador to Panama resigns, saying he can no longer serve Trump administration

Back
Top Bottom