What's new

Whatever

Okay guys - I told you guys my kid brother has been accepted by the police. Well he has began his service today. Including being rigged out with uniform, armoured vest etc My brother is a law graduate from a Russel group university and is assured of fast track promotion. Please pray for his safety [my elderly mum is very worried] and hope him promotion to senior ranks of the force. This is second police officer in our family. I have cousin, a SP in Karachi who was in the army but left as captain back in early 2000s and joined the Police.

Mod Edit: Images removed.

@Joe Shearer @django @KediKesenFare @xenon54 @T-123456 @mike2000 is back @Hamartia Antidote @gambit @Penguin @Vergennes @waz @Chinese-Dragon @beijingwalker @AUSTERLITZ @war&peace @Horus @ValerioAurelius @KAL-EL others

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay guys - I told you guys my kid brother has been accepted by the police. Well he has began his service today. Including being rigged out with uniform, armoured vest etc My brother is a law graduated from a Russel group university and is assured of fast track promotion. Please pray for his safety [my elderly mum is very worried] and hope him promotion to senior ranks of the force. This is second police officer in our family. I am have cousin a SP in Karachi who was in the army but left as captain back in early 2000s and joined the Police.

GkprHPj.png

GXjl9sc.png

@Joe Shearer @django @mike2000 is back @Hamartia Antidote @gambit @Penguin @Vergennes @waz @Chinese-Dragon @beijingwalker @AUSTERLITZ @war&peace @Horus @ValerioAurelius @KAL-EL others

The very best of luck to him, from a copper's son.

Okay guys - I told you guys my kid brother has been accepted by the police. Well he has began his service today. Including being rigged out with uniform, armoured vest etc My brother is a law graduate from a Russel group university and is assured of fast track promotion. Please pray for his safety [my elderly mum is very worried] and hope him promotion to senior ranks of the force. This is second police officer in our family. I have cousin, a SP in Karachi who was in the army but left as captain back in early 2000s and joined the Police.

GkprHPj.png

GXjl9sc.png

@Joe Shearer @django @mike2000 is back @Hamartia Antidote @gambit @Penguin @Vergennes @waz @Chinese-Dragon @beijingwalker @AUSTERLITZ @war&peace @Horus @ValerioAurelius @KAL-EL others
The best of luck to your younger brother, if his intellect is anything like yours he is certain of a rapid promotion, no question about it.Kudos bro

GkprHPj.png

GXjl9sc.png

Certainly among the most difficult job out there. Good luck to him,take care.

GkprHPj.png

GXjl9sc.png

@Joe Shearer @django @KediKesenFare @xenon54 @T-123456 @mike2000 is back @Hamartia Antidote @gambit @Penguin @Vergennes @waz @Chinese-Dragon @beijingwalker @AUSTERLITZ @war&peace @Horus @ValerioAurelius @KAL-EL others

Proud of him, may he serve and protect, God bless.

GkprHPj.png

GXjl9sc.png

Wish him best of luck and I hope he does a great job and gets promoted. However he should be very vigilant from both the criminals and also the racist elements in the police force.

@I.R.A sir I am inviting other members to discuss why is pork prohibited, so that we have conclusive discussion.

So @war&peace , @Signalian and others, what's your opinion, why is pork prohibited for consumption. So far we find that its meat takes more time to digest than beef and chicken etc. But it doesn't look enough to declare its consumption prohibited.

@I.R.A sir I am inviting other members to discuss why is pork prohibited, so that we have conclusive discussion.

So @war&peace , @Signalian and others, what's your opinion, why is pork prohibited for consumption. So far we find that its meat takes more time to digest than beef and chicken etc. But it doesn't look enough to declare its consumption prohibited.
Sir, in Islam the criteria from Haram and Halal is set by Allah and his Prophet through the Holy Quran and veritable Hadeeth. Pork has been declared haram (prohibited) with the very clear injunctions and after that there is no need for other reasons. But if you want to motivate scientifically to argue with non-Muslims, you can search a find a lot of reasons but it won't change its prohibition. Remember science is not the yard stick against which we measure the laws of divine. I'm a student of science and I can tell you that it changes and deep down still a lot of research is being carried out to understand the very fundamentals and things that appear established may be over-ruled or replaced by different theories....from classical mechanics to general theory of relativity and then quantum mechanics.. and now string string theories, concept of multi-verse, oscillating universe, and even the speed of light, dark energy, dark matter.. we are still in the process or learning.

Back
Top Bottom