What's new

Whatever

I have come to a conclusion that Pakistanis are dangerously flirting and fast becoming superficial.

It is very alarming.

Says a person sitting in France facing the worst epidemic of home grown terrorism.

Hmm funny world
Lmao!!! Fake nationalism, uturn.... a moment before you were pointing fingers at Pak now after checking my profile you have changed your mind..... problem of Pakistani sada Awam ;)

Hello!!!
I didn’t get scholarship OKAY!!!
I paid full fee!!!
Was selected on open merit & cleared entrance test!!!
Hunh !!!!

Yes yes you paid. Just like those Afghans studying in my Uni Paid. :lol:

Nah baba ne masroof insan hu .. benezir to aram se so ri ha

Shaayir ka idhar Benazir se muraad wazir-e-azm-Pakistan tha.

Lmao!!! Fake nationalism, uturn.... a moment before you were pointing fingers at Pak now after checking my profile you have changed your mind..... problem of Pakistani sada Awam ;)

I was pointing fingers at the Pakistani public who are becoming superficial with every passing day. How did you manage to turn this about something terrorism or Pakistan?

You must have a greater Aryan IQ

Yes yes you paid. Just like those Afghans studying in my Uni Paid. :lol:

Shaayir ka idhar Benazir se muraad wazir-e-azm-Pakistan tha.
To b kon sa itna masroof ha jiti me hu . Sara din kursi pe hi to bwtha rehta ha wazir e azam ..
Me boht masroof insaaan hu Tumhara sir ki qasam .

Pakistan is a heaven of militants!!!

Says who ? The one who was unable to study in her own country hence preferred Pakistan ? The one who cant live in her own country hence went to france. Yah sure. Pakistan do seems a heaven.

O bhai!!!
I think you have to know something about GIKI then do debate!!!

I do know about your brothers studying in comsats. Want to debate ?

To b kon sa itna masroof ha jiti me hu . Sara din kursi pe hi to bwtha rehta ha wazir e azam ..
Me boht masroof insaaan hu Tumhara sir ki qasam .

Acha. Aisy moqo pe nazla mere.sir uthaar dia karo. Ye sahe hay. :lol:

Masroof kia hona tum ne phir wohe kaagaz pe.chand lakery kench kay khud he "wah wah kia masterpiece bana dala" keh rahe hoge. :enjoy:

O bhai!!!
I think you have to know something about GIKI then do debate!!!

Btw i do respect your point of view despite its painful for me as a Pakistani. But I would like you to be here so that we have a voice to represent Afghanistan in relevent threads.
Good luck

Says who ? The one who was unable to study in her own country hence preferred Pakistan ? The one who cant live in her own country hence went to france. Yah sure. Pakistan do seems a heaven.

I do know about your brothers studying in comsats. Want to debate ?

Acha. Aisy moqo pe nazla mere.sir uthaar dia karo. Ye sahe hay. :lol:

Masroof kia hona tum ne phir wohe kaagaz pe.chand lakery kench kay khud he "wah wah kia masterpiece bana dala" keh rahe hoge. :enjoy:

Btw i do respect your point of view despite its painful for me as a Pakistani. But I would like you to be here so that we have a voice to represent Afghanistan in relevent threads.
Good luck

Nahi yar ., uni to chor di me ne .
Bus kuch personal mastoofiaat hin .. phr kbhi btao gi.

Acha suno. . Tum ny shop chlany me kch arsa guzara na .. mujhy btao ye business kese start krte hin ? Kis tarah chlate hin nd rupay pese kese handle hote hin ya koi website do jidhr asan language me likha ho

Nahi yar ., uni to chor di me ne .
Bus kuch personal mastoofiaat hin .. phr kbhi btao gi.

Acha suno. . Tum ny shop chlany me kch arsa guzara na .. mujhy btao ye business kese start krte hin ? Kis tarah chlate hin nd rupay pese kese handle hote hin ya koi website do jidhr asan language me likha ho

Yar asaan hy. Wesy mery case me to well established business hy so mujhy pora ni pata. But ham ne aik bandi ko gaun me setup lagane me madad ki. Usne gare he dukan kholi hy kapro ki. 3-4 lakh se acha bhala start ho jaye ga. Baaki if you are interested i can provide you the details.

Yar asaan hy. Wesy mery case me to well established business hy so mujhy pora ni pata. But ham ne aik bandi ko gaun me setup lagane me madad ki. Usne gare he dukan kholi hy kapro ki. 3-4 lakh se acha bhala start ho jaye ga. Baaki if you are interested i can provide you the details.
Yeah ill ask when I'll need... thnx you .

Back
Top Bottom