What's new

Whatever

I don’t even believe in their way of practicing Islam!!!
And you are?
I am not against Pakistan.... yes I’m against the fake Islamic ideology of Pakistani establishment....
Yap yap first free your kids from clutches of pedos in your army and police
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-slaves-and-the-u-s-is-looking-the-other-way/

اچھا تو بھونکتی جا
:) :)
Ro to wo rahey hain jinka 40% mulk taliban kha gaye :angel:

I am not against Pakistan.... yes I’m against the fake Islamic ideology of Pakistani establishment....
Sarah, Sarah,,,Sarah:disagree: :disagree:Nobody who knows your background will be hoodwinked by such fake statements, Patriots like myself and others will keep a close eye on you:agree::agree: and make no mistake about it, I am well aware of each and everyone of your statement against my country, some of them down right despicable, the kind of nonsense I have seen on your twitter feed will be immediately challenged on PDF, make no mistake about it young lady.Kudos

Last edited:
And you are?

۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔
the sad part of the story is that I cannot quote a link here due to minimum number of days i have to be here!!!
I have a lot of stuff to share with you about your rascals (army)!!!

And you are?

۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔

Ro to wo rahey hain jinka 40% mulk taliban kha gaye :angel:

آپکے ہاں تو کھلے گھوم رہے رہیں جیسا کہ کل دیکھا۔ یہ جو دہشتگردی ہے اسکے پیچھے وردی ہے

Afghan wardi? Yes :D
DS3_o3tWkAA_vJX.jpg

At thr end of the day bl****dy civilians will defend your country!!!
Yes civilians who will join the army and defend this great country :pakistan:

The Generals can only lose like they have lost Bangal!!!
While your fellow countrymen continue to be treated like maggots in Pakistan,Iran and EU
D666F144-2604-438E-807D-6FB97C06323F_w650_r0_s.jpg

You bring up a pre nuclear Pakistan war where the nation of India used our geographical distance against us while we were outnumbered and outgunned but that aside we recovered from that fall while your country is going doing the crapper :D
Hey you should be proud of yourself only 20% of your policemen are drug addicts and only 40% rape children :D

As a nation minus Army :)
At thr end of the day bl****dy civilians will defend your country!!!
The Generals can only lose like they have lost Bangal!!!
The Generals have certainly kept you fascists in check ever since 47, BTW what did clown Amrullah Saleh state to Pak TV hmmm Ah yes "that Afghans will start to interfere in Balochistan and KPK" lol being a fool Saleh and NDS is repeating the same old mistake of the past, A GIKI educated lass like you will surely have heard of the old saying "A fool is someone who never learns from mistakes, while a wiseman is one who learns from others peoples mistakes" Surely your spymasters (non-professional translators:lol:) should know that Pak ONLY started to interfere after your fascist leaders started to interfere in Baluchistan and so-called Pashtunistan movement, ISI reciprocated your foolish actions and this is the result, a smallish city like Faislabad has a large economy than the whole of Afghanistan:omghaha::omghaha: , Sarah a frank and friendly word of advice, stay in your own lane, do not play with the big boys, your fingers will get burnt. Kudos young lady

اپنی اوقات میں ره لڑکی

Could you please explain this fake Islamic ideology of Pakistani establishment?

I don't even think this "guy" is an Afghani or Pakistani. Most likely an Indian false flagger.

The Generals have certainly kept you fascists in check ever since 47, BTW what did clown Amrullah Saleh state to Pak TV hmmm Ah yes "that Afghans will start to interfere in Balochistan and KPK" lol being a fool Saleh and NDS is repeating the same old mistake of the past, A GIKI educated lass like you will surely have heard of the old saying "A fool is someone who never learns from mistakes, while a wiseman is one who learns from others peoples mistakes" Surely your spymasters (non-professional translators:lol:) should know that Pak ONLY started to interfere after your fascist leaders started to interfere in Baluchistan and so-called Pashtunistan movement, ISI reciprocated your foolish actions and this is the result, a smallish city like Faislabad has a large economy than the whole of Afghanistan:omghaha::omghaha: , Sarah a frank and friendly word of advice, stay in your own lane, do not play with the big boys, your fingers will get burnt. Kudos young lady
Would you like to tell me, who told you about my education– i mean that i have graduated from GIKI?
Speak out from your heart and don’t show hypocrisy here!!!

Sarah, Sarah,,,Sarah, i guess I must be a "Maarkoor" aka "ISI"
:lol::lol::lol:
@Zibago she thought she would get easy ride on PDF, me says no :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:
Someone among your colleagues have leaked it!!!
I told to one of your colleagues and I don’t want to disclose his name!
Btw this is not privacy and everything is public on my Facebook but before someone has visited my account i have told to one of your colleagues and this became public via him!!!

Back
Top Bottom