What's new

Whatever

[/QUOTE]@Sher Shah Awan
I will hit you with a water gun in this cold winter :D[/QUOTE]

It is consistently going below freezing where I am at the moment. Little bit of cold water won't bother me. I am the cold.

26293c8f-6292-4016-aa6d-d21cf3dd1b1a.jpg

Last edited:
Personal opinion? Where did I say its my personal opinion? I said my personal choice ...... do you want me to force my personal choice on everybody else? Ki rola hai tayra Jaidee .....

Your PERSONAL CHOICE has no value if a thing is prohibited. Period

Your personal choice must have valid reasonsing apart.

What about Pork? Do you have valid reasons to eat it. If it's matter of your choice.

My personal choice ......... don't want a penny of earnings from bank not even the so called Islamic banks.
What?? I heard these so called Islamic banks do quite the opposite??

Why is that?
Correct me if i'm wrong but don't banks take their cut from current accounts in Pakistan during ramazan? If you have a savings account can they still do that?

Yep (I frankly watched it right away as I was interested in his take) .....he broke his own rule (emotion vs logic)...but its quite clear why, he explained it even....that his father figure was that persian guy....so yeah. I found such pro-shah persians quite convincing and good people personally too....but I just know better than to blindly believe all they say.

I doubt he would have such heavy of a stance if things went different in that formative time of anyone's life.

I mean the Shah was definitely NOT all rainbows and sunshine that he makes out....I personally remember that documentary covering Shah doing that stupid ridiculous expensive tent-palace event for reestablishing persepolis or whatever it was.....not to mention the heavy handedness Shah used (full ego trip ) instead of making some compromises and nipping the developing dissonance in the bud.

Of course neither are the iran theocrats rainbows and sunshine either....Iran needs some solid middle ground ideally, it deserves much more than it has got so far....but onus is on Iranians to figure it out....thats my consistent position. No business of anyone else to call for outside intervention etc...or worse do it/commit to it. Thats what neo-cons and neo-libs dream of....and it wrecked large part of US and western economy when they realised that dream....and we supposed to just forget that now? Yeah no.
I was thinking the same during the whole video, like that's not an argument.

And it goes against his whole previous stance on why he supported Trump over Hillary (Hillary being the neocon candidate with her track record of supporting interventions in the middle East).

As regards the current Iranian government, here's the thing; if it ain't broken don't fix it. The same people who pushed for overthrowing Saddam, Gaddafi, and Assad are the same ones now pushing to support the "democratic protestors who want American freedoms" in Iran.

But the fact is, these liberal protestors are just useful idiots in every country. Once they have served their purpose for the neocons they will then be hanging from lampposts as that country becomes an unstable hell hole. John McCain wouldn't give two shits about them just as he hasn't for the Libyan's who betrayed their own country to be Western pawns.

@django @Hell hound @Well.wisher @Arsalan @PakSword :rofl:

@Sher Shah Awan
I will hit you with a water gun in this cold winter :D[/QUOTE]

It is consistently going below freezing where I am at the moment. Little bit of cold water won't bother me. I am the cold.

26293c8f-6292-4016-aa6d-d21cf3dd1b1a.jpg
[/QUOTE]
So now you are a blue captain safdar :D

Correct me if i'm wrong but don't banks take their cut from current accounts in Pakistan during ramazan? If you have a savings account can they still do that?
If i am not mistaking that is only on current accounts?
@I.R.A

What?? I heard these so called Islamic banks do quite the opposite??

Changing the label doesn't necessarily mean that ingredients have changed too. These banks are operating in the same economy more or less under same principles. You can call it Lease or you can call it Ijarah ..... I don't see the difference between the two.

If i am not mistaking that is only on current accounts?

On current accounts the only thing bank deducts is annual ATM card charges or in addition to that if you have requested cheque book(s) ...... these charges are separate from the withholding taxes which may be deducted upon performing a cash (bank) transaction depending on your tax status. However, some of the banks offer free cards and cheque books as well ......... there is no Zakat deduction by banks from current accounts.

Your PERSONAL CHOICE has no value if a thing is prohibited. Period

Your personal choice must have valid reasonsing apart.

What about Pork? Do you have valid reasons to eat it. If it's matter of your choice.

I try to avoid interest based banking as much possible for me as I can (AL HAMDO LILA)..... I have never drunk neither I ever consumed pork ...... and Insha ALLAH I will never go near these things. So that is my personal choice ..... no God deputed Angel is stopping me from all this, its me adhering and submitting to God .... again my personal choice. Do you understand now?

What I in my personal capacity consider prohibited for me and refrain from it ..... may not the be the case in when it comes to another person ...... that's his personal choice ...... and we both are individually responsible for consequences / rewards of our choices.

You could have tried something else to target me ....... this one is childish.

I try to avoid interest based banking as much possible for me as I can (AL HAMDO LILA)..... I have never drunk neither I ever consumed pork ...... and Insha ALLAH I will never go near these things. So that is my personal choice ..... no God deputed Angel is stopping me from all this, its me adhering and submitting to God .... again my personal choice. Do you understand now?

What I in my personal capacity consider prohibited for me and refrain from it ..... may not the be the case in when it comes to another person ...... that's his personal choice ...... and we both are individually responsible for consequences / rewards of our choices.

You could have tried something else to target me ....... this one is childish.

I am talking about yourself, not any other person.

Actually I loved the way you explained that interest based banking was exploitation etc etc. Then at the same time you said that prohibited is prohibited, no ifs and buts.

I am talking about yourself, not any other person.

Actually I loved the way you explained that interest based banking was exploitation etc etc. Then at the same time you said that prohibited is prohibited, no ifs and buts.

For me myself yes ....... in any case its my personal choice to implement that strict prohibition rule upon me and myself only. If you look at my arguments I didn't straight away say that. @Zibago asked for an advice and then further inquired to which I explained why its my choice.

For me myself yes ....... in any case its my personal choice to implement that strict prohibition rule upon me and myself only. If you look at my arguments I didn't straight away say that. @Zibago asked for an advice and then further inquired to which I explained why its my choice.

So your choice is based on two things, 1. Prohibition 2. Harmfulness. It also implies that anything prohibited must be harmful.

Now I want to ask, what is your research about the pork, how is it harmful?

Back
Top Bottom