What's new

Whatever

My advice to the middle class of Lahore is that the best defence against Ahmadis is to own a gun. And hence make it clear for them that their fake theatrics can have real consequences. And even when the push comes to shove, the law completely allows you to use your gun in your self-defence. Consult your lawyer about the laws regarding the use of licensed weapons.

Interestingly, Saudi Arabia is exempt from this "Democracy" crusade. Only certain countries that happen to oppose a specific "greatest Ally" in that region have been the targets.

The Saudi monarchy has played its cards right. Until the people there rise, there won't be any change at all. Once the people rise, no matter how much the Saudi monarchy has invested in the US, the US will turn its back on it in a heart beat and betray the monarchy. All those who think the hundreds of billions of dollars spent on American investments and of course, weapons, have bought the king and his princes loyalty and protection are completely misguided. The second the US gets a chance to drop its support, it will do it without even hesitating since unfortunately Saudi oil isn't as powerful as it used to be and any newly formed government can easily be hooked and reeled in by the US to maintain its leverage on its interests, especially the oil currency. Saudiya hasn't played the dangerous game Iran has for the last 38+ years. The pride and joy of being independent and isolated at the same time will always come to a head one way or the other. In this new age, it's a globalized world in all aspects and those that play outside the park are picked on by the strongest bullies and eventually destroyed. It's always, only a matter of time.

It is utterly disgraceful that my very moods and spirits are metaphored as the warmth or frost of the entire planet as if i was some god but i sit here in poverty while the world rejoices in my light. Someone better show up on my door with a bag of cash soon enough or i swear to god i'll put this country in its place like no country before in history.
And no it will not be awkward. The guy can say something like "here is the payment for your spiritual services to the mankind" while handing the cash.

And one more thing. Ahmadis can also pay me on behalf of the world from their chanda system. That will save them from the gargantuan calamity hanging in the sky over their heads.

OK something about Pakistan and not about me. I urge the Pakistani gov to build a temple city dedicated to Hindu gods because ever since Pakistan got the false islamization of Zia ul haq Pakistani nation has been insulting hindu gods. Hence calamities are befalling them. What happened these last few years was only the first disaster that befell the Pakistan nation. There are six more to come for a total of seven. With each calamity bigger than the previous one.
Hence built a magnificent temple in their honour and get out of their bad books as soon as possible.

The Saudi monarchy has played its cards right. Until the people there rise, there won't be any change at all. Once the people rise, no matter how much the Saudi monarchy has invested in the US, the US will turn its back on it in a heart beat and betray the monarchy.
I would disagree here. I feel that there is an acknowledged feeling among Saudi dissidents that any form of uprising would be futile precisely because they would not get any support from the West like what happened in Libya and Syria. The uprising in Bahrain and it's eventual suppression by Saudi backed forces proved this.

All those who think the hundreds of billions of dollars spent on American investments and of course, weapons, have bought the king and his princes loyalty and protection are completely misguided. The second the US gets a chance to drop its support, it will do it without even hesitating since unfortunately Saudi oil isn't as powerful as it used to be and any newly formed government can easily be hooked and reeled in by the US to maintain its leverage on its interests, especially the oil currency. Saudiya hasn't played the dangerous game Iran has for the last 38+ years. The pride and joy of being independent and isolated at the same time will always come to a head one way or the other. In this new age, it's a globalized world in all aspects and those that play outside the park are picked on by the strongest bullies and eventually destroyed. It's always, only a matter of time.
Certainly, but the most important factor is that besides Israel, Saudi Arabia is the only other major American ally in that region. And both Israel and Saudi Arabia are covert allies cooperating against Iran.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/mideast/open-secret-saudi-arabia-israel-get-cozy-n821136

But even besides all of the above I think most Americans are in agreement with one another regardless of political differences that American interventions in the middle East end up doing more harm than any good to the interests of the American people.

Last edited:
Lol.

BTW did you see the video Stefan Molyneux made on the Iran situation? I'm quite disappointed. Can't believe he would take a non-neutral stance on that development. I'm pretty sure he made videos in the past supporting Trump against Hillary precisely because the former promised to end the interventionism of the Bush's and Obama presidencies. But now all of a sudden we should feel sad for yet again some Western wannabe liberal protestors in yet again another Muslim country, and that too, yet again, a known enemy of Israel (coincident? I think not. Pretty obvious by now who's pushing for this agenda)?

I thought we were past the whole "Democracy" crusade in the middle East?

Interestingly, Saudi Arabia is exempt from this "Democracy" crusade. Only certain countries that happen to oppose a specific "greatest Ally" in that region have been the targets.

@Hamartia Antidote @Gomig-21 @Psychic @The Sandman @Vergennes

Yep (I frankly watched it right away as I was interested in his take) .....he broke his own rule (emotion vs logic)...but its quite clear why, he explained it even....that his father figure was that persian guy....so yeah. I found such pro-shah persians quite convincing and good people personally too....but I just know better than to blindly believe all they say.

I doubt he would have such heavy of a stance if things went different in that formative time of anyone's life.

I mean the Shah was definitely NOT all rainbows and sunshine that he makes out....I personally remember that documentary covering Shah doing that stupid ridiculous expensive tent-palace event for reestablishing persepolis or whatever it was.....not to mention the heavy handedness Shah used (full ego trip ) instead of making some compromises and nipping the developing dissonance in the bud.

Of course neither are the iran theocrats rainbows and sunshine either....Iran needs some solid middle ground ideally, it deserves much more than it has got so far....but onus is on Iranians to figure it out....thats my consistent position. No business of anyone else to call for outside intervention etc...or worse do it/commit to it. Thats what neo-cons and neo-libs dream of....and it wrecked large part of US and western economy when they realised that dream....and we supposed to just forget that now? Yeah no.

@Zibago
What's the best savings account bank of Pakistan in your opinion?
Cant say much most seem to have similar policies but i would say go for UBL as they have the best online services
@I.R.A @Arsalan @PakSword

My advice to the middle class of Lahore is that the best defence against Ahmadis is to own a gun. And hence make it clear for them that their fake theatrics can have real consequences. And even when the push comes to shove, the law completely allows you to use your gun in your self-defence. Consult your lawyer about the laws regarding the use of licensed weapons.
@Sher Shah Awan
I will hit you with a water gun in this cold winter :D

Any specific reason?

Yes ..... its all interest based. Interest is one of those things which is clearly prohibited. And why it is prohibited because interest based economies and banking systems are oppression and exploitation of humans. People may find excuses about it and may have their own views ...... I have this one rule what's forbidden is forbidden no ifs no buts.

Yes ..... its all interest based. Interest is one of those things which is clearly prohibited. And why it is prohibited because interest based economies and banking systems are oppression and exploitation of humans. People may find excuses about it and may have their own views ...... I have this one rule what's forbidden is forbidden no ifs no buts.

Sir either use the word 'personal opinion' or the word 'prohibited'. If a thing is prohibited your personal opinion has no value, or if it's personal opinion then explain it with valid points.

Sir either use the word 'personal opinion' or the word 'prohibited'. If a thing is prohibited your personal opinion has no value, or if it's personal opinion then explain it with valid points.

Personal opinion? Where did I say its my personal opinion? I said my personal choice ...... do you want me to force my personal choice on everybody else? Ki rola hai tayra Jaidee .....

Back
Top Bottom