What's new

Whatever

They owe me my other three marriages ........ let me know when to meet you at Pain di siri flyover.
Imran dude that's the whole point. What Ahmadis got due to me wasn't just all chemistry. It was strategic on behalf of the Pakistan nation. If there was even a tiny bit of chemistry then i would've seen it as people in love (albeit in groups :lol: ) and been indifferent to such banal business. But it was 100% strategic and i want my cut in monetary form.

Imran dude that's the whole point. What Ahmadis got due to me wasn't just all chemistry. It was strategic on behalf of the Pakistan nation. If there was even a tiny bit of chemistry then i would've seen it as people in love (albeit in groups :lol: ) and been indifferent to such banal business. But it was 100% strategic and i want my cut in monetary form.

Was there any Chemistry or no Chemistry at all?

Why a person like you would want money? Its piece of paper bro .......... a person of your caliber is above these material fake things. Help me get my compensation for other three marriages this state owes me ......

i am fine bro thanks. what about you? what's going on these days?

I am good AL HAMDO LILA, thanks. Nothing much yar ..... just keep thinking of how to get rid of this machine life.

Was there any Chemistry or no Chemistry at all?

Why a person like you would want money? Its piece of paper bro .......... a person of your caliber is above these material fake things. Help me get my compensation for other three marriages this state owes me ......

i'll tell you what i need money for. i have six acres near sialkot airport. i want to build a mansion on one acre and lawns and gardens on the remaining five.

i'll tell you what i need money for. i have six acres near sialkot airport. i want to build a mansion on one acre and lawns and gardens on the remaining five.

You are going after lavish lifestyle?

You know what, Pakistan government is never going to pay you a penny, so what I think you should do is .... borrow some money, construct a darbar at your six acres, sit under a tree like a pir, and see how quickly your investment pays you off ........ you are wasting your time.

I am good AL HAMDO LILA, thanks. Nothing much yar ..... just keep thinking of how to get rid of this machine life.
why not take a trip to turkey it will only set you back 100000 rs (everything included )

why not take a trip to turkey it will only set you back 100000 rs (everything included )

Waiting for the youngest to grow a bit older. And with kids attending school you have to plan your days off.

And I am thinking of somehow to permanently get rid of this machine life yar.

As i am obviously the future king of pakistan, i encourage the Pakistani nation to start putting their house in order already, in anticipation of my enthronement 20 years later.

Jaidi you have the internet ...... why don't you yourself look at societies / people who consume pork (plenty of material available and honestly I have never bothered to research about it).

"The basis of the social structure in feral pigs is the matriarchal herd of several females and their offspring (Kurz and Marchington, 1972). Males are not permanently associated with such herds, and are often solitary or in bachelor groups."

Thankfully we are not living in a system where everyone has to face pork consumption and think of the ways to escape it (unlike interest based banking etc).

However I did once read an interesting account, which I don't agree with and call it an excuse ..... it said that Quran has prohibited meat of the pig only (the word وَلَحْمُ means meat) and not the other stuff like bones etc.

Please don't be rude. People throw questions at you, so do I.

Pork is very down in the list of social animals. As if you have allowed consumption of top social animals like rats, lions, meerkats and lemurs.

And what's the connection between eating meat of animals and humans being humans. There are no 'perfect' animals anyway. Still by that logic vegetarians must be best humans, no?

Please don't be rude. People throw questions at you, so do I.

I am not being rude, you are asking me something that hardly affects me. The reason I told you I haven't bothered researching about it. I haven't been faced with a situation where pork consumption is part of the system and I have to look for alernates. Its an animal but not in my food list.

Pork is very down in the list of social animals. As if you have allowed consumption of top social animals like rats, lions, meerkats and lemurs.

And what's the connection between eating meat of animals and humans being humans. There are no 'perfect' animals anyway. Still by that logic vegetarians must be best humans, no?

Humans as a species may be called humans by birth ..... but they need guidance and education to act as a human, the difference between an animal and a human. I think what you consume (with many other factors), contributes to the way you are going to behave (if that wasn't the case the drugs won't be able to manipulate anyone's behavior). Plus the downsides of consuming something have already been proven to some extent .....

But there are better animals no? Animal perfection in the sense ..... how we look at them as humans or how they act like being a particular species?

I am not being rude, you are asking me something that hardly affects me. The reason I told you I haven't bothered researching about it. I haven't been faced with a situation where pork consumption is part of the system and I have to look for alernates. Its an animal but not in my food list.

Humans as a species may be called humans by birth ..... but they need guidance and education to act as a human, the difference between an animal and a human. I think what you consume (with many other factors), contributes to the way you are going to behave (if that wasn't the case the drugs won't be able to manipulate anyone's behavior). Plus the downsides of consuming something have already been proven to some extent .....

But there are better animals no? Animal perfection in the sense ..... how we look at them as humans or how they act like being a particular species?

Pork consumption is a matter that hardly affects you but you sir represent a system that has prohibited pork consumption. A person can ask why is it so, you have to have proper answer.

So you are saying that to become a sprinter one should consume meat of cheetah. To become masculine and powerful, meat of lion. To become better swimmer, meat of dolphin or shark. And to make your 'horn' stronger, you should consume horn of rhino, which is made of keratin, same protein our fingernails are made of. Why shouldn't we eat our nails for that purpose if it's matter of medicinal effect. How other ways effects of consuming something have been proven to some extent. Please explain.

Humans are born on true nature. They don't need education and guidance to act as humans. Unless they are born in certain environment and need reminder and guidance.

There's no perfect animal from the same angle you are saying pork isn't right social animal. That's why they are called animal.

Anyone know anything about large LED lights that come with remote control for homeware? Thanks.

Pork consumption is a matter that hardly affects you but you sir represent a system that has prohibited pork consumption. A person can ask why is it so, you have to have proper answer.

Okay you tell me do you consider pig / pork / boar's meat healthy for consumption? They happen to be omnivores by the way ...... meaning they will eat anything.

So you are saying that to become a sprinter one should consume meat of cheetah. To become masculine and powerful, meat of lion. To become better swimmer, meat of dolphin or shark. And to make your 'horn' stronger, you should consume horn of rhino, which is made of keratin, same protein our fingernails are made of. Why shouldn't we eat our nails for that purpose if it's matter of medicinal effect. How other ways effects of consuming something have been proven to some extent. Please explain.

That is one narrow way of argumentation. Based on one attribute in a particular animal you are assuming something that I never said. Come on people consume human fetus ...... too

Humans are born on true nature. They don't need education and guidance to act as humans. Unless they are born in certain environment and need reminder and guidance.

Humans are not born on true nature ....... feral children are the best example to prove that.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom