What's new

Whatever

It's the guy that keeps talking shit. I mean what should I say?
Is it really worth it over 1010100010011?

Take it this way, is your life not already full with other responsibilities and general stuff to keep you busy rather than a spurious name for which you have zero monetary, power or any leverage of any value to gain?

Is it really worth it over 1010100010011?

Take it this way, is your life not already full with other responsibilities and general stuff to keep you busy rather than a spurious name for which you have zero monetary, power or any leverage of any value to gain?

Of course it is. But If this nigga wants to talk shit, let him do it when we are in Pakistan. Pakistan is the wild wild west and we can see what's up.

But then again, I offered to speak with guy on the phone and resolve any issue, but he continues to behave provocatively. What more can I do? I have never shared my family background on this website, but If this guy wants to keep pushing it then, he might be in for a crazy surprise.

You guys take online interactions too seriously- you really need a stint as a moderator to see the crap that has to be dealt with to learn to have a permanent “dgaf.

Half of these jerk offs(not referring to you @Winchester but the people I deal with during moderation ) I dealt with I found out their addresses, numbers & even the address of relatives (even in India ) - but the simple fact is why start something over 101001101011s?

Its the worst reason, I would rather fight over a stolen Samosa.

Fair enough.

But then again, I offered to speak with guy on the phone and resolve any issue, but he continues to behave provocatively. What more can I do? I have never shared my family background on this website, but If this guy wants to keep pushing it then, he might be in for a crazy surprise.

Again I do not want to resolve any "issues" with you. There is no need for it.

Issues are resolved between families or friends or co-workers, not between two user accounts on an online forum......there is absolutely no need for you to speak to me to explain yourself or vice versa !

Why is it so hard for you to comprehend?

Issues are resolved between families or friends or co-workers, not between two user accounts on an online forum......there is absolutely no need for you to speak to me to explain yourself or vice versa !

Why is it so hard for you to comprehend?

You should consider not acting like a whiny little bitch.

It's not a good look.

Of course it is. But If this nigga wants to talk shit, let him do it when we are in Pakistan. Pakistan is the wild wild west and we can see what's up.

What issue?
Bhensein churai hain kya?

I remember when we had a tiff long time ago, I had every info pertinent to you pulled out - got an agency hand involved-got a US contact involved- but then the agency guy laughed at me when he realized that it was all us getting mad at name calling and said call me when it’s actually something serious.

Made me realize too that at the end its like a schoolboy thing over some perceived respect or value at what is a valueless online presence.

These are not things to get riled up about-

Haram khor BLA killed my cousin, Even saw the damn trail all the way to Indian consulate in Afghanistan, sala namak haram handler is a Afghani jo apni gand mara ke Pakistan mein paidiash se le kar larakpan tak baitha tha aaj hamare log dollar aur randion ke liye marwa raha hai- phir rahe Indians and their money that had my cousins blood on it, iss ki badla mein lun ga- jahan milien gein lun ga aur leta rahun ga- be it tauting them in twitter or encouraging young men to know their enemy..or more when the time is ripe
Or make sure that every Afghan that has even the slightest of spite is thrown out of my country

But this.. online.. not worth any time.

Hatred consumes ALL.

“The man of knowledge must be able not only to love his enemies but also to hate his friends.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

I'm sorry about your cousin. Again I'm not here trying to make enemies, but this guy @Winchester is an absolute asshole. What can I do? To be honest with you, If I was in Pakistan I would kill him. I am not lying either, If he was in front of me, I would kill him without a second thought.

I only remember having arguments with you, never a fight. At the same time, It's people like him and other desi liberals that have contributed to the murder of your cousin. They love bollywood and follow outside agents to a tee. This is what gets me angry. They are supposed to be Pakistani, yet play for the other team. This is what infuriates me about these people. Even after the death of your cousin and other patriots, even after APS massacre, and even after the insults we face on a daily basis, it's people like this guy that piss me off.

Out of all of these actors and singers, I only really have respect for Shan Shaid. Despite his cheesy patriotic films, he is one of the few people that actually care about our little nation. What infuriates me more is that this generation of Pakistani men are so sissified and gay that khusras from Karachi and Lahore are tougher than them. Not to take anything away from the khusras, because they have always been pretty tough.

The men being crafted today in Pakistan are just wimpy little boys that are cucks, and that is largely due to the infestation of pussy bollywood.

After seeing Nawaz and his bandits being uprooted, I had some hope for Pakistan, but then I see little pussy boys like @Winchester and again I get sad. I get disheartened.

Inshallah Pakistan will see better days. And I also hope that it is soon. We've lived through many tenures. These burger fucks are finally realizing a bit of the struggle.

If we don't get our shit together quickly, Pakistan is going to be in major trouble. Karachi is being neglected. Punjab is being neglected, except for Lahore. I mean, everything in the country is being neglected except for the major power houses for the elite in power. I feel like Karachi needs to be given the most importance at this moment. It was one of the most famous cities of the world, but If we let it deteriorate we will lose something that was very precious.

I could go on and on. I have so many things to say, tbh.

but this guy @Winchester is an absolute asshole.
:lol:

They love bollywood and follow outside agents to a tee
Wrong.

If I was in Pakistan I would kill him. I am not lying either, If he was in front of me, I would kill him without a second thought.
Nup that wasn't going to happen

I see little pussy boys like @Winchester
Wrong and highly presumptuous

Get a life !

I'm sorry about your cousin. Again I'm not here trying to make enemies, but this guy @Winchester is an absolute asshole. What can I do? To be honest with you, If I was in Pakistan I would kill him. I am not lying either, If he was in front of me, I would kill him without a second thought.

I only remember having arguments with you, never a fight. At the same time, It's people like him and other desi liberals that have contributed to the murder of your cousin. They love bollywood and follow outside agents to a tee. This is what gets me angry. They are supposed to be Pakistani, yet play for the other team. This is what infuriates me about these people. Even after the death of your cousin and other patriots, even after APS massacre, and even after the insults we face on a daily basis, it's people like this guy that piss me off.

Out of all of these actors and singers, I only really have respect for Shan Shaid. Despite his cheesy patriotic films, he is one of the few people that actually care about our little nation. What infuriates me more is that this generation of Pakistani men are so sissified and gay that khusras from Karachi and Lahore are tougher than them. Not to take anything away from the khusras, because they have always been pretty tough.

The men being crafted today in Pakistan are just wimpy little boys that are cucks, and that is largely due to the infestation of pussy bollywood.

After seeing Nawaz and his bandits being uprooted, I had some hope for Pakistan, but then I see little pussy boys like @Winchester and again I get sad. I get disheartened.

Inshallah Pakistan will see better days. And I also hope that it is soon. We've lived through many tenures. These burger fucks are finally realizing a bit of the struggle.

If we don't get our shit together quickly, Pakistan is going to be in major trouble. Karachi is being neglected. Punjab is being neglected, except for Lahore. I mean, everything in the country is being neglected except for the major power houses for the elite in power. I feel like Karachi needs to be given the most importance at this moment. It was one of the most famous cities of the world, but If we let it deteriorate we will lose something that was very precious.

I could go on and on. I have so many things to say, tbh.
I can understand the frustration, byt dusagreeing on these Media folks isn’t the application- the media is make believe, and lest we mention any of the late 80s and 90s lollywood actresses who were essentially glorified courtesans most of the time(that is how the industry was)

But you can’t hate the media, same media has bushra ansari, anwar maqsood, moin akhtar , those guys on khabarnaak.. etc etc

Ive seen their lifestyle first hand, bohat gand hai.. magar bohat ache log bhi hain.

The issue isn’t them, it us extremism on evety end.. be it religious parties or the liberal quislings(look this term up).
One is truly armed abd dangerous and the other the term will explain,

Regardless, it is my genuine suggestion to drop this online tiff and move on

I can understand the frustration, byt dusagreeing on these Media folks isn’t the application- the media is make believe, and lest we mention any of the late 80s and 90s lollywood actresses who were essentially glorified courtesans most of the time(that is how the industry was)

But you can’t hate the media, same media has bushra ansari, anwar maqsood, moin akhtar , those guys on khabarnaak.. etc etc

Ive seen their lifestyle first hand, bohat gand hai.. magar bohat ache log bhi hain.

The issue isn’t them, it us extremism on evety end.. be it religious parties or the liberal quislings(look this term up).
One is truly armed abd dangerous and the other the term will explain,

Regardless, it is my genuine suggestion to drop this online tiff and move on

I am over it.

@Winchester let's agree to disagree and keep cordial relations for the sake of our country.

lol this ngiga hes using the word 'cuck' like hes a white male or something.
come on now...

Back
Top Bottom