What's new

Whatever

How do you tell someone you're not attracted to them (even if you've made it clear you don't like them but they just don't get it) without hurting their feelings?

There should be a way
hmm...send an sms?

Women are really smart...some of these boys are really complicated..

Last edited:
trollmaster@cuntindians.com iska email nahi hai?

lo me to isko email kar raha tha lambi chauri
Hahaha kesay kar laytey ho yeah Sab . :lol:

There should be a way
hmm...send an sms?

if she still does not understand. Go with your new GF to meet her.

Mate we men have many options... so you will find one...but yeah these women things are complicated...better to stay away until you want to get married.
:lol::lol::lol: bhai jan the member you are quoting is a girl :rofl:.

aaloo gosht kha kay
miaan sahab ne sikhaya hai

nassoooo

yaha feminism infowars shuru hone wali hai

@war&peace why do you think anyone needs breaking up? closure seeking freaks are easy prey just remember that. and if shizz goes down..remember the golden words 'its not you, its me'

OMG...sorry misled by the DP, I was wondering why a boy will wear ladies shoes . I should edit that post.

Last edited:
So how many mirrors your beauty has broken so far :p::p: ?

fat uncle are misleading too..

sheesh mahal of Lahore is still standing.... koshish to mene bohat ki
actually i tried the Tansen concept of breaking the glass with my beautiful voice as well.

at first they stared....then they laughed....phir thodi der baad someone said ' soor phookna band karo ' so i simply gave up.... even Pakistani mirrors are tough man....

fat uncles always mislead... ever wonder why Monopoly man is shown fat and the Pharoahs of Egypt as well.
in some parts of the world. it is a culture that a beer belly as it is called is a sign of status. ironically India is amongst them. zahir si baat hai food is a symbol of status in India

@Hell hound @I.R.A

Whatever ........ keep your justifications to yourself I don't have time to read your useless lengthy paras.

@Hell hound @El Sidd ALLAH hafiz
Man you should not leave the forum. We will face them together.

sheesh mahal of Lahore is still standing.... koshish to mene bohat ki
actually i tried the Tansen concept of breaking the glass with my beautiful voice as well.

at first they stared....then they laughed....phir thodi der baad someone said ' soor phookna band karo ' so i simply gave up.... even Pakistani mirrors are tough man....

fat uncles always mislead... ever wonder why Monopoly man is shown fat and the Pharoahs of Egypt as well.
in some parts of the world. it is a culture that a beer belly as it is called is a sign of status. ironically India is amongst them. zahir si baat hai food is a symbol of status in India

@Hell hound @I.R.A
You're funny really funny :lol:
Gaye (cow) phooonk do soor ki jagah... :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: tabhi maine bhi switch kar lia kay awien kisi kay ya apney sar main mora krwaya hoa ho:P
ha na yeh heal wali katrnak hoti hain ..main tu cycle tez ride karta ho inko dekh kar khaas tor par weekend par jab in ne pi hoti hai

Last edited:
Whatever ........ keep your justifications to yourself I don't have time to read your useless lengthy paras.

Leaving the battleground while making me an excuse, is not a plausible way out of here. The others do present their view and counter arguments without insults, so still in the end, inappropriate etc language is not allowed. I don't know what make you think that I am justifying anything to you. However, I tried to help you and gave you a good piece of advise so it is up-to you either take it or leave it. Use of such language will allow other side to come with such language as counter and in the end, just because of hyper state of one, the environment of forum will be affected, which by any mean, is not allowed.

However, take some time, have a cup of tea or coffee and hang out with friends so I am sure, you will understand. Hope to see you around, though.

Regards,

Leaving the battleground while making me an excuse, is not a plausible way out of here. The others do present their view and counter arguments without insults, so still in the end, inappropriate etc language is not allowed. I don't know what make you think that I am justifying anything to you. However, I tried to help you and gave you a good piece of advise so it is up-to you either take it or leave it. Use of such language will allow other side to come with such language as counter and in the end, just because of hyper state of one, the environment of forum will be affected, which by any mean, is not allowed.

However, take some time, have a cup of tea or coffee and hang out with friends so I am sure, you will understand. Hope to see you around, though.

Regards,
I hope he will be back...after a nice cup of tea or coffee or lassi :)

Back
Top Bottom