What's new

Whatever

Your thoughts?

Underlying premise of video is correct. However the silverlining I see is that the left is so stupid by not simply shutting up and letting the status quo entropy (understanding how short term cycles and long term trends work that favour them mightily in democracies), but instead allowing or even supporting this ANTIFA and other extreme-left violent mobs call EVERYONE that isnt them basically a nazi (thus prompting many people to truly start to question the whole nazi-labelling narrative). Because remember ANTIFA are also loudly proclaiming "liberals get the bullet too". This will undo much of what they desire in the end because they are this threatened and desperate over pretty small ripples all things considered....because I think deep down the actual absolute truth of what humans are deeply unsettles them. It would be ironic if they are the reason behind these ripples turning into ******** (EDIT: t.o.r.r.e.n.t.s is a banned word wtf lol) and cascades. That is what I hope now for ANTIFA and co, the harder they try to squeeze, the more slips through their fingers....united against them and then carrying momentum against what they sprung from after ANTIFA itself is liquidated. Impatient fools are the best kind of enemy to have.

Hell march :P easy peasy

You played the red alert series? :)

Spams clicks for soviet unit..."Affirmative affirmative...ackkknowledged...at once at once...agreed agreed " :D

Oh man thats where the music was originally from lol.

Back in the day this was ...zomg, just the feeling and thrill of such a game in 1996....indescribable...in fact all the command and conquer series back then...but this one was best coz Soviet accents hehe.

A little gameplay:

Damnit now I feel so old :(

As "professor" Einstein say.... Time will tell...sooner or later...time will tell

Oh man thats where the music was originally from lol.

Back in the day this was ...zomg, just the feeling and thrill of such a game in 1996....indescribable...in fact all the command and conquer series back then...but this one was best coz Soviet accents hehe.

A little gameplay:

Damnit now I feel so old :(

As "professor" Einstein say.... Time will tell...sooner or later...time will tell
Yea i knew it was from "red alert"

There are lots of new games you should try like this.

Underlying premise of video is correct. However the silverlining I see is that the left is so stupid by not simply shutting up and letting the status quo entropy (understanding how short term cycles and long term trends work that favour them mightily in democracies), but instead allowing or even supporting this ANTIFA and other extreme-left violent mobs call EVERYONE that isnt them basically a nazi (thus prompting many people to truly start to question the whole nazi-labelling narrative). Because remember ANTIFA are also loudly proclaiming "liberals get the bullet too". This will undo much of what they desire in the end because they are this threatened and desperate over pretty small ripples all things considered....because I think deep down the actual absolute truth of what humans are deeply unsettles them. It would be ironic if they are the reason behind these ripples turning into ******** (EDIT: t.o.r.r.e.n.t.s is a banned word wtf lol) and cascades. That is what I hope now for ANTIFA and co, the harder they try to squeeze, the more slips through their fingers....united against them and then carrying momentum against what they sprung from after ANTIFA itself is liquidated. Impatient fools are the best kind of enemy to have.
True. They are their own worst enemy. They don't have patience because they don't have any goals. They're just useful tools for whomever it is that wants things to escalate.

I'm sorry about your cousin. Again I'm not here trying to make enemies, but this guy @Winchester is an absolute asshole. What can I do? To be honest with you, If I was in Pakistan I would kill him. I am not lying either, If he was in front of me, I would kill him without a second thought.

I only remember having arguments with you, never a fight. At the same time, It's people like him and other desi liberals that have contributed to the murder of your cousin. They love bollywood and follow outside agents to a tee. This is what gets me angry. They are supposed to be Pakistani, yet play for the other team. This is what infuriates me about these people. Even after the death of your cousin and other patriots, even after APS massacre, and even after the insults we face on a daily basis, it's people like this guy that piss me off.

Out of all of these actors and singers, I only really have respect for Shan Shaid. Despite his cheesy patriotic films, he is one of the few people that actually care about our little nation. What infuriates me more is that this generation of Pakistani men are so sissified and gay that khusras from Karachi and Lahore are tougher than them. Not to take anything away from the khusras, because they have always been pretty tough.

The men being crafted today in Pakistan are just wimpy little boys that are cucks, and that is largely due to the infestation of pussy bollywood.

After seeing Nawaz and his bandits being uprooted, I had some hope for Pakistan, but then I see little pussy boys like @Winchester and again I get sad. I get disheartened.

Inshallah Pakistan will see better days. And I also hope that it is soon. We've lived through many tenures. These burger fucks are finally realizing a bit of the struggle.

If we don't get our shit together quickly, Pakistan is going to be in major trouble. Karachi is being neglected. Punjab is being neglected, except for Lahore. I mean, everything in the country is being neglected except for the major power houses for the elite in power. I feel like Karachi needs to be given the most importance at this moment. It was one of the most famous cities of the world, but If we let it deteriorate we will lose something that was very precious.

I could go on and on. I have so many things to say, tbh.
Not sure what's the history between you and that other dude but I agree with what you said regarding the mind poisoning of Pakistanis that is taking place.

People have become soft and are more concerned about the fulfillment of their immediate carnal desires rather than the long-term good of their country & countrymen.

This is also one of the reasons why i astutely believe Television is poison for the mind, body and soul. So many young girls and even guys addicted to films and soap operas and it's really faggot-tier IMHO.

@Joe Shearer , don't take it as a disrespect but I didn't respond you there as I don't want to be stuck. What amuse me has nothing to do with nationalities he has counted :)

@Joe Shearer , don't take it as a disrespect but I didn't respond you there as I don't want to be stuck. What amuse me has nothing to do with nationalities he has counted :)

Of course not. I was curious about your reaction, although truthfully, I also found it amusing that he bubbled over like a soda water bottle shaken hard. You see, you come across as a very serious, no-nonsense type in your posts, and the amusement caught my attention. No worries, mate.

Back
Top Bottom