What's new

Whatever

Whenever there is religious occasion like 10th of Muharram or the holy month of Ramadan, Maulana Tariq Jamil gets extra and regular air time on television and damages the true ideology by his foul speaking in typical sweet manner. I am waiting for this person's death. His death will be worse than his student Junaid Jamshed. I am confident that it'll happen so. I wait for it.

Whenever there is religious occasion like 10th of Muharram or the holy month of Ramadan, Maulana Tariq Jamil gets extra and regular air time on television and damages the true ideology by his foul speaking in typical sweet manner. I am waiting for this person's death. His death will be worse than his student Junaid Jamshed. I am confident that it'll happen so. I wait for it.
Well... All I would say is don't be judgemental and stop wishing for anyone's death...
Allah Apko... mujhe... maulana tariq jameel samaet sub lo hidayat dae

@jamahir miyan kea sun ra mai'n

IMG-20170915-WA0001.jpg

@MastanKhan @Dawood Ibrahim @tps77 @Signalian @RealNapster @Hell hound @fitpOsitive @Maxpane @Ulla @django @Levina @BDforever @haman10 @2800 @Nilgiri @Yerusalem 4880 Kms

some times I so want a kill switch for pdf . Like the one in my bike .

Back
Top Bottom