CuLzjfwWIAA6xRq.jpg
actress-ghana-ali-11-e1475861352367.png
She is a troll ? .....
My new avatar @django @tps77 @SherDil
wnp-large.png

Added some more details
wnp-large2.png

Last edited:
@The Eagle Give your insecurity a little rest, what was objectionable in that thread that you closed it? It was in members area, I understand you are trying desperately to win their sympathy, you have to look nice and fair to them and all that, but do it when it is justified .......... on what basis did you close my thread? Why won't you let Pakistanis read the truth han what makes you so insecure about it?

@The Eagle Give your insecurity a little rest, what was objectionable in that thread that you closed it? It was in members area, I understand you are trying desperately to win their sympathy, you have to look nice and fair to them and all that, but do it when it is justified .......... on what basis did you close my thread? Why won't you let Pakistanis read the truth han what makes you so insecure about it?

Don't try to be judgmental here. I thought you will understand but seems like you have no idea so I will put it straight here as.... Insulting any member or nation is not allowed on PDF. Rest about your quoted post here, speaks volume and lost my interest. Have a nice time and do not violate the rules. I am sure, Pakistanis did read and understand the truth well and are in knowledge which actually is not based upon inappropriate language.

Regards,

Don't try to be judgmental here. I thought you will understand but seems like you have no idea so I will put it straight here as.... Insulting any member or nation is not allowed on PDF. Rest about your quoted post here, speaks volume and lost my interest. Have a nice time and do not violate the rules. I am sure, Pakistanis did read and understand the truth well and are in knowledge which actually is not based upon inappropriate language.

Regards,

Whatever ........ keep your justifications to yourself I don't have time to read your useless lengthy paras.

@Hell hound @El Sidd ALLAH hafiz

Whatever ........ keep your justifications to yourself I don't have time to read your useless lengthy paras.

@Hell hound @El Sidd ALLAH hafiz

fi aman Allah

per sir jee itni jaldi kion hai?

patient game hai foreign policy. aap thoda hosla to rakhen.

there are better ways to make the point. like a diplomatic baniya reference or the rape capital of the world.

ye maamla UN ka hai hahahaha

ruk ja paijaan... relax maar

my eyes !!

my eyes !!

Just like the myth that Taj Mahal builder hands were chopped off.

Apkay saath bhi kuch ye na hojaye.

Bathroom singers i know of.
Bathroom painters you are going to coin it.

kidding man...... but seriously if this is a normal recurrence...consult a psychiatrist. lol
I think you spend too much time in front of the mirror you crocodile.

Back
Top Bottom