What's new

Whatever

No.

@Oscar

If you come by the Austin area give me a call and we can meet up. Also we can meet up with Mansoor/ghareeb da baal.
I need to hit Austin at some point, but not anytime soon- currently prepping for a long drawn out overseas trip but there is a Umra at the end so I don’t mind

I need to hit Austin at some point, but not anytime soon- currently prepping for a long drawn out overseas trip but there is a Umra at the end so I don’t mind

I don't really like Texas whatsoever. I'm planning a trip to Pakistan and after staying for a few months, I plan on relocating back to NYC.

I don't really like Texas whatsoever. I'm planning a trip to Pakistan and after staying for a few months, I plan on relocating back to NYC.
The only reason I avoid the North is the cold- but after a trip to LA I figured it’s still better to keep to the lower living costs here and save the cash for other stuff— like flying or cars

Gentlemen, keep anger and differences online to online- understand the ZERO value of what is essentially 11001110011010

And realize that in this small world, all we have is the other Pakistanis- at the end, the smart people realize that “Apne, apne hote hain” ...

The only reason I avoid the North is the cold- but after a trip to LA I figured it’s still better to keep to the lower living costs here and save the cash for other stuff— like flying or cars

Yeah, income tax is the only saving grace here. But I'm really not satisfied with the lifestyle or the people here. It's a nice place to save up money for sure, but not somewhere I'd like to live. You're from Karachi yourself so how the **** are you cool with these cow towns?

Yeah, income tax is the only saving grace here. But I'm really not satisfied with the lifestyle or the people here. It's a nice place to save up money for sure, but not somewhere I'd like to live. You're from Karachi yourself so how the **** are you cool with these cow towns?
Because I go straight to their faces whenever they try to rub in their superior status, this country has all the laws to keep us protected from any bigotry.

That being said, this city is waayy too immigrant, I accused the pilot of dropping me off in new Karachi instead of US when I got here.

Because I go straight to their faces whenever they try to rub in their superior status, this country has all the laws to keep us protected from any bigotry.

That being said, this city is waayy too immigrant, I accused the pilot of dropping me off in new Karachi instead of US when I got here.

Speaking of immigrants, you know how many bharti gujjus traveled from Mexico and crossed the border here? It's unbelievable. They literally fly out to Mexico, cross the border and then reunite with their families and open up motels. :lol:

I guess the mods deleted my perfectly reasonable post.

@lastofthepatriots I do not know you.....you are not my friend....I am not your friend....this is not facebook. I have a pretty thick skin for personal insults even in the real world let alone on an online forum where I enjoy an anonymous identity.

Anyone going after my parents is crossing the line with me nothing to do with you personally.

Speaking of immigrants, you know how many bharti gujjus traveled from Mexico and crossed the border here? It's unbelievable. They literally fly out to Mexico, cross the border and then reunite with their families and open up motels. :lol:
I know em, there are Gujjis and certajn Punjabi families from our side that have this motel competition thing going all the way to Atlanta-

My gripe is with many of these 1st gen immigrants bringing in their parents and other relatives on spurious or falsified documents or qualifications- only to have them sit at gas stations or inspection shops, that gives everyone who either is here legitimately to either take up a professional job or set up a decent business anbad name.

I know em, there are Gujjis and certajn Punjabi families from our side that have this motel competition thing going all the way to Atlanta-

My gripe is with many of these 1st gen immigrants bringing in their parents and other relatives on spurious or falsified documents or qualifications- only to have them sit at gas stations or inspection shops, that gives everyone who either is here legitimately to either take up a professional job or set up a decent business anbad name.

:lol:

I drove down here from NYC and never met any Punjabis(either side of border) working the motels. I've only ever encountered Gujratis from India. Personally, I don't really see the harm as most of them are older people. Most of them are too stubborn to even speak English, even If they know how to speak a little. They do take jobs, but then again they are working for their sons or son in laws. Never really had an issue with them. Now that the oil wells are drying up in San Antonio, skilled labor is migrating and I can't imagine why people would want to settle here anymore.

Lun na kha ab

Phuddi dya gaal kar fe. App darda pir dan. Hun gaal kar ke dakaa. Teray kusay vich danda ne varayaa te me vi Chaudhry ne fe. Kanjar lulla banda.

:lol:

I drove down here from NYC and never met any Punjabis(either side of border) working the motels. I've only ever encountered Gujratis from India. Personally, I don't really see the harm as most of them are older people. Most of them are too stubborn to even speak English, even If they know how to speak a little. They do take jobs, but then again they are working for their sons or son in laws. Never really had an issue with them. Now that the oil wells are drying up in San Antonio, skilled labor is migrating and I can't imagine why people would want to settle here anymore.
The problem is that many of these people will eventually end up with citizenships but will still never participate in the system, never vote, commit tax fraud on a regular basis(Im not just referring to Pakistanis but desis&Some chinese too), that makes the system wary of letting people in more

@lastofthepatriots @Winchester

Both of you walk away - put each other on your respective ignore lists and move on

The problem is that many of these people will eventually end up with citizenships but will still never participate in the system, never vote, commit tax fraud on a regular basis(Im not just referring to Pakistanis but desis&Some chinese too), that makes the system wary of letting people in more

@lastofthepatriots @Winchester

Both of you walk away - put each other on your respective ignore lists and move on

Man **** this nigga bro. I tried to make peace and he keeps talking shit. I swear to god If I catch him in Pakistan, I will beat his head in with a brick. And he keeps talking about his brother, well that nigga could get it too.

Man **** this nigga bro. I tried to make peace and he keeps talking shit. I swear to god If I catch him in Pakistan, I will beat his head in with a brick. And he keeps talking about his brother, well that nigga could get it too.
You guys take online interactions too seriously- you really need a stint as a moderator to see the crap that has to be dealt with to learn to have a permanent “dgaf.

Half of these jerk offs(not referring to you @Winchester but the people I deal with during moderation ) I dealt with I found out their addresses, numbers & even the address of relatives (even in India ) - but the simple fact is why start something over 101001101011s?

Its the worst reason, I would rather fight over a stolen Samosa.

You guys take online interactions too seriously- you really need a stint as a moderator to see the crap that has to be dealt with to learn to have a permanent “dgaf.

Half of these jerk offs I dealt with I found out their addresses, numbers & even the address of relatives (even in India ) - but the simple fact is why start something over 101001101011s?

Its the worst reason, I would rather fight over a stolen Samosa.

It's the guy that keeps talking shit. I mean what should I say?

Back
Top Bottom