What's new

Whatever

awww shoooooooo cute:wub: @tps77 @fitpOsitive @dsr478 @Ulla @Grevion guys have a look at this darling :-)

Cute??

Zabaan hallaq mey atak gayi thi.

Once one has seen the vid for the first time, and begins watching it for the second, the pulsating of the creature seems rather scary.

How do you tell someone you're not attracted to them (even if you've made it clear you don't like them but they just don't get it) without hurting their feelings?

@DavidSling , you get triggered easily, are you crying, too? :)
oh wow this actually happened in the uni I attended. Too bad it happened in 2010 (I was enrolled in 2012) or else I could have witnessed it live.
Certain notable individuals actually threatened to cut funding to the uni after this incident...

@Hyperion this is how the NSA probably reacted to today :lol:
21985648_1830442350316608_1904708479_o.png

@Oscar

Oy why did you assume that I am saying anything racist? I'm over here teaching these new piss ants a lesson and here you come trying to delegitimize my view point. These little disrespectful shitheads deserve what I have to say, but If you all want to silence me, then what can I say? NOTHING. What you did was unfair. Even you being a liberal Muslim, were probably appalled at the state of the youth. You might have more patience regarding their viewpoints, but I'm sure even you were not happy. If you look at the thread I made my points with evidence and did not go after anyone. All those little liberal cuck children turned on me.

@Oscar

Oy why did you assume that I am saying anything racist? I'm over here teaching these new piss ants a lesson and here you come trying to delegitimize my view point. These little disrespectful shitheads deserve what I have to say, but If you all want to silence me, then what can I say? NOTHING. What you did was unfair. Even you being a liberal Muslim, were probably appalled at the state of the youth. You might have more patience regarding their viewpoints, but I'm sure even you were not happy. If you look at the thread I made my points with evidence and did not go after anyone. All those little liberal cuck children turned on me.
“Half breeds”

The rest I don’t agree nor disagree with, but not being civil I cannot tolerate.

“Half breeds”

The rest I don’t agree nor disagree with, but not being civil I cannot tolerate.

Half breeds meaning, being born in other countries. I am living in US myself, but I was born and raised in Pakistan.

If you want to be fair @Oscar, I was being targeted personally, but never insulted anyone on a personal level. It eventually got to a point where these little liberal fuckheads deserved an answer.

So what do I get out of this exchange? To be silenced?

In that case, these little nerds are running the forum and us non-millennials are getting the shaft. To be honest, I don't post on this forum out of passion anymore, but just out of habit. We've been doing it so long that it comes second nature. If you guys want to suppress me and my opinions, I honestly don't need to threaten you about leaving this place. We've all kind of outgrown it. I will stop posting.

All I see here is little pervy boys posting pictures of women and then being cucks about women and telling them that they don't have to follow any principle of Islam. If that is the case, then it makes me think why Pakistan was ever created in the first place.

Inko koi sharam ya haya bhi ne he. I just don't see the point of the creation of Pakistan when the youth are behaving like Indians or Americans in terms of personal values.

So maybe you can tell me where I am wrong.

Last edited:
Half breeds meaning, being born in other countries. I am living in US myself, but I was born and raised in Pakistan.
Assumptions, the idea is to drive the point without needing to resort to pithy insults- don’t indulge in them and report any ones you do.

Back
Top Bottom