What's new

Whatever

hPUc8g0.jpg

@Nilgiri @XenoEnsi-14 @Hamartia Antidote

:rofl: Bolshevik revolution commencing, except this time Liberal's own pets devouring them

So I'm not up on what is going on at Evergreen State. I'd listen to the videos but I find the guy so annoying in his presentation I had to go research the situation myself instead of listening to him.

Apparently Evergreen is in Washington state (vs DC) and is some experimental non-traditional Liberal Arts college. It has an acceptance rate of 97% (oh boy! a big big big red flag that they will allow almost anybody in to fill their seats).

So it looks like one day a year they have some kind of feel the effects of racism day. The non-white people stay home and the white people go to classes that discuss the effects of racism (hmm...this sounds a bit one-sided).

Anyways this year they decided to reverse the rules. The white people stay home and the non-white people go to classes.

Apparently one teacher decided to boycott this whole thing by teaching his class off campus and invited all his students to attend. This apparently got everybody up in arms and the shouting matches began. The teacher was threatened. Students started taking over buildings and chaos ensued.

So if the guy making the videos is laughing because this whole situation is the result of liberal thinking gone awry (I don't know since I didn't listen to him) and they got what they deserved then I'd have to agree 100% with him.

It got deleted over there so I'll post over here.

Bilal bhai is a nice bloke. Although lately I'm seeing him posting more and more anti-India stuff. Which is fine too. A bit(not too much) anti-India sentiment is necessary in BD to keep Awami League in check. It does serve some purpose.

I used to believe that too at one point (we were quite friendly at the start when I first got here). Then he slowly descended into typical "india behind everything bad" conspiracy territory. He literally believes that India planned, funded and executed the Gulshan terror attacks to hurt BD RMG/economy (its probably up there as a post somewhere still...but cant be bothered to look for it). That's when I knew he's an irredeemable sort. I am glad he gets to read news like this more and more frequently because it gets to him deep down. He would be the first one to dance for joy if a much much worse used system (say 10% or less of total cycles left) was being brought in from china or anywhere thats not India. He is so anti-India that he calls Pakistanis that attack BD as "sanghi" (because they focus in on BD more than India in his opinion....childishly ignoring what this subforum is titled as) and even false flaggers.

In my opinion only people who are able to be fully rational on topics as simple as this one serve some purpose to this forum. Otherwise they are repetitive dullards pure and simple.

I mean he doesn't care to explain what kind of extreme pollution he thinks a gas powered plant will create when its equipment is "shady". I really would like to know.

@Philia

So I'm not up on what is going on at Evergreen State. I'd listen to the videos but I find the guy so annoying in his presentation I had to go research the situation myself instead of listening to him.

Apparently Evergreen is in Washington state (vs DC) and is some experimental non-traditional Liberal Arts college. It has an acceptance rate of 97% (oh boy! a big big big red flag that they will allow almost anybody in to fill their seats).

So it looks like one day a year they have some kind of feel the effects of racism day. The non-white people stay home and the white people go to classes that discuss the effects of racism (hmm...this sounds a bit one-sided).

Anyways this year they decided to reverse the rules. The white people stay home and the non-white people go to classes.

Apparently one teacher decided to boycott this whole thing by teaching his class off campus and invited all his students to attend. This apparently got everybody up in arms and the shouting matches began. The teacher was threatened. Students started taking over buildings and chaos ensued.

So if the guy making the videos is laughing because this whole situation is the result of liberal thinking gone awry (I don't know since I didn't listen to him) and they got what they deserved then I'd have to agree 100% with him.
The best part of this whole circus show is that these "Liberal" (actually Communist) professors are getting a nice dose of the poison they had been filling these students heads with.

I guess it wasn't far fetched when I called it a Bolshevik takeover :lol: @Nilgiri @XenoEnsi-14

Back
Top Bottom