What's new

Whatever

Look who's back lol:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/us-i...t-between-india-pakistan-report.497851/page-7

Ez3uQQy.jpg

It might be gone by the time you see this:

Post no. 73 on https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/dona...-nations-from-a-pakistanis-prospectus.497143/

CcDBvJB.jpg

cocaine-so-much-cocaine-16048014.png

Its a helluva drug @BDforever
WTH? He even acts like a girl. I guess that psychologists would have to define some new condition for him/her.
I was free today and here is what I have come up with in Pakistani forums. Kindly do tag me when he pops up
as female.

XNOmjFp.png

And it pops up with spelling change
kRMaO0e.png

I very much believe that he is talking to himself.
g9m7pUF.png

Edit:
And after I have posted above screenshots, he is already giving some lame justification.
sv9rtpj.png

Last edited:
Last edited:
He taught ethics :lol:

But gotta hand it to these Internet trolls, they did a fabulous job in uncovering the identity of this scum.

Rule no. 1 of internet: dont piss off 4chan lulz (at least more than you should)

Their flag take down of shia leboef was so crazy....the multiple triangulation methods lol.

Antifa and BLM are pretty much done now (action wise). If you ask me both played their hands way too early and committed all in stupidly (thinking trump is weakest after nov 8th rather than say 2 - 3 years in). Kekistan and co called their hollow bluff risking little. Now they have exposed major sections of democrat party who now also going all in (impeachment drama + Russia conspiracy etc etc).

Rule no. 1 of internet: dont piss off 4chan lulz (at least more than you should)

Their flag take down of shia leboef was so crazy....the multiple triangulation methods lol.

Antifa and BLM are pretty much done now (action wise). If you ask me both played their hands way too early and committed all in stupidly (thinking trump is weakest after nov 8th rather than say 2 - 3 years in). Kekistan and co called their hollow bluff risking little. Now they have exposed major sections of democrat party who now also going all in (impeachment drama + Russia conspiracy etc etc).
I can't help but think that there is definitely some feds on these anonymous image boards because the kind of work these people do it's just too professional tier for your average basement dwelling normie. Like that whole locating the flag thing in the middle of nowhere based solely on flight patterns and weather. That could've been anywhere on Earth. But yeah Shia's definitely paranoid for the rest of his life lol.

Back
Top Bottom