What's new

Whatever

I think it'll go more along the lines of

9a3.png
ac2.jpg

Last edited:
but that type of event did happen in comics too when

True.. but if I remember correctly, it didn't happen nearly this early in his Evolution there.

Besides that though, there just wasn't an element of suspense for me. But I liked the episode overall though.

I liked the season finale of Supergirl too, but I was also disappointed with certain things in the episode.

I know you didn't ask me about Supergirl, just adding my two cents while we're talking about comic book TV shows of the DC Universe :super:

Last edited:
@SarthakGanguly
Bro, once upon a time i used to love reading your posts for those were hilarious. But now they are as serious as your profile pic. :(
Whatever changed you!
I really miss the old you.

Just in: President Trump told Philippines' Duterte that US sent two nuclear submarines to the Korean peninsula (Via New York Times)

@KAL-EL @WAJsal so guys what do you think ?
True.. but if I remember correctly, it didn't happen nearly this early in his Evolution there.

Besides that though, there just wasn't an element of suspense for me. But I liked the episode overall though.
I was expecting another speedster coming or something, not a bad ending.
"Barry would be something of a new man, having gained a far greater understanding of the powers he wields, while simultaneously gaining a clearer for of symbiotic bond with the Speed Force itself. Not just a hero who uses it, but one connected to it more directly and purely than any speedster before. And yes, he would bring with him a brand new batch of superpowers and strategy."
upload_2017-5-24_20-31-0.png

http://screenrant.com/flash-season-4-barry-return-theory/

In the event @WAJsal hasn't seen the episode, I don't want to accidentally spoil it for him.

I will say that I was very underwhelmed with the ending.
I would've loved seeing Barry keep the suit for himself. Next year for season 4?

Can't wait for his return...

Back
Top Bottom