What's new

Whatever

image.jpeg
Looks good but it is too easy..anyone can make it ..
Try to make a round chapatti then will see which "map" you will draw there on the pan :lol::lol:

Haha very funny *rolls eyes* Chappati can be boring food, I made so many other things

OMG this is a big calorie plus sugar bomb :lol::lol: but seems tasty :P
yeah yeah, I know the grapes are sour :) occasional chapati with black pepper chicken karahi, fresh salad ...is NOT boring at all :azn:

Boring. What about Club sandwiches with tuna and mayo, with sweet potatoe chips seasoned in salt AND Oreo cheesecake for dessert?

I know I'm a good cook haha

View attachment 400405

Haha very funny *rolls eyes* Chappati can be boring food, I made so many other things
Boring. What about Club sandwiches with tuna and mayo, with sweet potatoe chips seasoned in salt AND Oreo cheesecake for dessert?

I bow in respect and praise of the skills. Maker has some magic which overwhelmed me and it took me this much time to write a response.. :partay:

I like tuna ...ate a lot during student life..tuna fried with garlic powder + pasta in tomatoe sauce + shredded cheese and some dressing (normally olive oil) was my staple food. Mayonaise is calorie bomb but still okay for a quick snack in the breakfast espcially shrimps + mayo sandwiched in dark bread. Just takes 3 mins to prepare :)

Last edited:
I like tuna ...ate a lot during student life..tuna fried with garlic powder + pasta in tomatoe sauce + shredded cheese and some dressing (normally olive oil) was my staple food. Mayonaise is calorie bomb but still okay for a quick snack in the breakfast esepcially shrimps + mayo sandwiched in dark bread just takes 3 mins to prepare :)

Okay take pics and post them. I make so many but I forget to post lol

Back
Top Bottom