What's new

Whatever

8c42ff696f7a37f1c143573da890c570.jpg
Someone is going to get drowned in these heavy showers of affection and tenderness. :smitten:

Okay take pics and post them. I make so many but I forget to post lol
Then you have to wait for one month at least since in Ramadan the routine and menu are altogether different. And as opposed to the tradition of the heavy iftaars and sehris rampant in Pakistani community, I eat very little and simple food :)

Last edited:
As strange as this may sound. What I said was largely true for those moments. This is also true that once you had demonstrated it in public, I didn't want you to continue in public out of respect.

What are you on about??

BREAKING: Israeli PM Netanyahu says he's 'disappointed' at Trump's decision not to move embassy to Jerusalem but 'appreciates' US friendship

BREAKING: Putin says his country is ready to sell S-400 missile system to Turkey

BREAKING: Bombing in eastern Saudi Arabia's city of Qatif

Dude, wth are you talking about? I don't know you??
Lambardar chak 113-GB, Tibba Sultanpur, Zila Vehari. Tuhada murabba no 7 da byana nayi jama hoya 6 mahinay da, na hi phone chukde oo. Hun pehchanan to vi gaye. :P

Lambardar chak 113-GB, Tibba Sultanpur, Zila Vehari. Tuhada murabba no 7 da byana nayi jama hoya 6 mahinay da, na hi phone chukde oo. Hun pehchanan to vi gaye. :P

Wth dude I did not understand any of that. You've got the wrong person

Back
Top Bottom