What's new

Whatever

I mean where was the good stuff before ramazan :-(

I also only called it Ramzan as a kid/teen (thats tamil word for it too - i guess its from persian). But more Arab friends have influenced me to calling it Ramadan now.

I also appreciate it much...what it strives to remind us of....rather than treat it as yearly ritual. It's why I also observe certain fasts in Hindu calendar too, though I am quite agnostic overall.

But i cant stop scrolling down my instafeed :-(
Its like on day one of ramazan the quality of what was being posted improved by ~70%
@Hell hound @The Sandman
Trying my best to be haram free this ramazan :D
56075181.jpg
;)

Agree to some extent. However, if we do this I'm afraid public reaction here from some muslims and non-Muslims alike will be hostile towards such acts.
This is the best solution there is alt righters will hate it as Muslim appeasement and the SHaria4uk guys will call it govt interference but this is the best solution that exists it has worked in Muslim countries in many gulf states all Imams are required by law to only have govt approved sermons
In Pakistan we are also trying to do the same thing but we have issues but i would say that is the best solution a strict govt control on mosques

++++++++++++++++++++
And on Indians well lets just say i say that just to piss them off as they were trying to piss us off i know well mannered Indians wont be banned and shouldnot be

Hi are there any cyber security experts here? I have a question

India totally outclassing Pakistan and the game is not over yet. sound professional outfit India is, whereas Pakistan has looked ragged at best. huge competency gap between the two.

The biggest deficiency in this Pakistani side is that we now do not have the pace attack that we were accustomed to over the last few decades. Amir is the sole bowler who is stopping runs but wahab has been leaking them like crazy. After sarfaraz, mudassair, Imran, Raja, waseem,waqar, aaqib, shoaib, umar gul etc ... now we have bowlers who are mere joke of our glorious past. Till we cover that department we will always be in the bottom half of the team ranking

Back
Top Bottom