What's new

Whatever

That's really sad dude. Had to stop watching after cpl minutes. A cruel twilight for life. Hope to God I don't have to deal with that for those near and dear to me.

Hi,

You should visit the guy's face book page---and then read the comments of other americans---how they take care of their family members---and how he takes care of his mother.

We have a misconception that americans don't take care of their family members---.

Hi,

You should visit the guy's face book page---and then read the comments of other americans---how they take care of their family members---and how he takes care of his mother.

We have a misconception that americans don't take care of their family members---.

I don't have that misconception at all. Good friend of mine in US takes care of his 94 year old mother like no one I have seen.....and she still gives him lots of attitude regardless hehe

Speaking of snow...
Hey @Vergennes what did you guys do (well Sarkozy) at ~2009 to get on China's "super bad" list. Was it the Dalai Lama thing?

Might be. The Chinese got upset when Sarkozy met the Dalai Lama,despite all their threats and their pressures. In China there were calls to boycott anything French.

Well he wasn't the only one. As I recall it seems as Merkel met him too and so did a few others.
You must have done something extra.

Edit: http://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/23/world/europe/23iht-berlin.4.7609899.html
Despite censure from Beijing, Merkel meets with Dalai Lama in Berlin

French have tendency to annoy more than others hehe.....some french govt person probably triggered someone in chinese govt royalty and they probably buddies (or bosses of) with whoever runs the CPC propaganda/education dept.

French have tendency to annoy more than others hehe.....some french govt person probably triggered someone in chinese govt royalty and they probably buddies (or bosses of) with whoever runs the CPC propaganda/education dept.

LOL! I doubt when it comes to being annoying they could come anywhere close to the US level. So whatever they have done is probably small potatoes that wouldn't even show up on our radar. I guess that's why I had to ask him!

Now if they tried to sell Taiwan an aircraft carrier...we'd hear about it.
I'm surprised they even got mentioned in that presentation. I'm sure the US supplies them enough ammo for 50 more verses.

Last edited:
Apologies to all Americans but this was too funny not to share.

IMG_0181.JPG

Hehehe :lol:

You can send me the big post privately.
Hey, got sidetracked with the match last night, the post itself was unrecoverable and I couldn't bother to type the whole thing out again, it was a big one.

Basically, I don't think Trump has been completely co-opted by the deep state, as evidenced by his climate treaty withdrawal, where he went against Jared and Ivanka, so despite the Saudi arms deal and his fireworks display at the Shayrat airbase, I'm holding out hope.

The Saudi deal is 460 billion $ of 4D chess, we don't know how negotiations went, it's possible he took them to task wrt a lot of their geopolitical agenda but we'll never hear of it, unless a close aid or he himself writes a memoir at some stage long after he's left the office, and I'm giving him an 8 year term there.

I'll tag you in a relevant thread on the whole thing when something pops up.

why doesn't this place have a PM system, or does it ?

@Clutch I'll just paste my comment on your profile here because word* restrictions etc

That was indeed a quick google but I can find a ton of others if I get down to it but this has gotten stale now.
My original point was just that the sect/cult of literalists within sunni Islam is the malignant spore, and that there are a lot of passages, within the sahih al bukhari in particular that make it worse when read by the literalists.

Pls make note that I'm not saying the religion itself is the problem, nor am I suggesting that all of it's adherents are bad people or anything.

The saudis are the problem because they export their fascist cult of savage literalism.

To conclude, and I've been making this point repeatedly, that it does not matter what word you use to describe them. salafi/wahhabi/khwarij/daesh/eyezil (remember president obama?) who cares... do we agree on literalist ?

Take care man, debate you in another thread one of these times maybe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom