What's new

Whatever

why doesn't this place have a PM system, or does it ?

@Clutch I'll just paste my comment on your profile here because word* restrictions etc

That was indeed a quick google but I can find a ton of others if I get down to it but this has gotten stale now.
My original point was just that the sect/cult of literalists within sunni Islam is the malignant spore, and that there are a lot of passages, within the sahih al bukhari in particular that make it worse when read by the literalists.

Pls make note that I'm not saying the religion itself is the problem, nor am I suggesting that all of it's adherents are bad people or anything.

The saudis are the problem because they export their fascist cult of savage literalism.

To conclude, and I've been making this point repeatedly, that it does not matter what word you use to describe them. salafi/wahhabi/khwarij/daesh/eyezil (remember president obama?) who cares... do we agree on literalist ?

Take care man, debate you in another thread one of these times maybe.

Sure. BTW I agree with the Saudi wahabbi analysis of yours ... (what kind of nation disallows women from driving?) ... I'll talk to you later .

Sure. BTW I agree with the Saudi wahabbi analysis of yours ... (what kind of nation disallows women from driving?) ... I'll talk to you later .
It's not just driving, that one just gets the most attention from ill-informed western sources. They can't so much as step foot outside the house to get a loaf or bread or whatever from the small shop down the street.

unless accompanied by a "man", in which case even a 12 year old son will do..

the al-saud political dynasty is the main problem on this planet as far as I'm concerned.

tagging you in a spicy thread now lel.

Up to 70 killed in attack by al-Shabab on military base in Somalia

18767840_1061674847265508_375841155739410726_n.jpg

For leisure i theorize supernatural mechanics. Of course i dont believe in the supernatural, its just a casual theoretical exercise. I build a system of rules from the omens.
One of the patterns that i spotted is when the gods want a payment of blood from men they first send an undeserved gift. And then take the blood of men as payment for that gift. When Europe was at its peak it was enjoying more riches than it ever deserved. Surely they worked hard and sacrificed in the beginning but after they were well established in the colonies they were getting more than what they had worked for. So they paid with blood in the two world wars.
Similarly ancient cultures sacrificed for the gods so that they can send blood to the gods without going through the path of first receiving undeserved gifts and then paying for it in blood. Blood being only one of the very few earthly things that's accepted in the higher world.
One of the reasons that there is less bloodshed in the world today is that humans have developed a habit of not accepting what they dont deserve. People usually give undeserved money that comes their way to the charities.
So i would propose in the light of this theory to think when a people are having it too good without any particular reason or without any particular work or effort. And better to throw away the undeserved riches cause those riches might very well be the advance payment for what the heavens want from those men and heavens can only want a very few things from the earth and one of those things is blood.
As they used to say in the past, take anything you want "but first you'll have to earn it."

Last edited:
This man has his head up so deep in his rear.... for example he thinks the word "colonialism" is somehow better than "conquest"...wow what hopeless pillock he doesn't know that those are two different terms and European literature is filled with that term..

Hi,

In ' car sales ' language---a term like that is used to " wake you up "---to say something outrageous to get your attention---and he does it very well.

Muslims in other nations are not dis-illusioned likt the pakistanis---. He is spot on.

Back
Top Bottom